Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Sovet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 am
Kimi looked at Trinket with worry, she placed her hand over his though it just went right through it. She then looked back at Jaramogi "What will happen to him when he finds the 'item' ?" she asked, not feeling bad at all for asking so many questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:18 pm
"His soul will be transported into the item, and he will remain there until he fulfilled his purpose. I don't know what happens after that. No one does." Mogi looked at Kimi with Trinket, and he was silent for a moment. Kimi cared about this soul a lot. "Maybe," he said, "We can take you with us, to find the item. I'm sure he would appreciate you being there, someone he cares about, and someone he's attached to."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 pm
Kimi looked up at him with surprise. Go with them...? That sounded like an amazing idea...She could get out of this crowded place and see the world for once. Though...she knew her father would miss her. He cared about her, which was why he kept her indoors at all times. What would people think of an odd pale girl who blabbered about ghost? Maybe he would talk to him about it. Surely he would at least listen. She looked at Trinket, knowing that this was more important then her father's rules. She looked at Jaramogi and nodded, her usual spaced-out expression turning serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Trinket blinked, and if ghosts could blush Trinket would have. He gave Kimi a crooked smile, and looked at Mogi.

Jaramogis smiled, and nodded. "Then we should leave immediately, before we are found out again." Gheche looked up at Mogi, then at Kimi and walked past all of them. She opened the door, then took a left, and Mogi started to follow. "Come Kimi... 'Trinket.'"

Trinket looked at Kimi, and then sighed, feeling a lot better and yet scared, not sure about anything. "K-Kimi..." He said, "I'm... Glad that you're coming with me." He got up and offered his hand before remembering that he was a ghost, and his hand fell to his side. Then he flinched, but gestured for her to come first. "Ah-after you."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm
Kimi stood up from the bed and gave Trinket a slight smile in response to what he said. She too reached for his offered hand, but moved it back, remembering at the same time that he did that he was a ghost, intangible. She nodded and thanked him before stepping through the door, following behind Jaramogi and Gheche. She wondered where they would be going. To a different part of town maybe? Or maybe out of the town itself? So many possible places went through her head as she followed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:11 pm
"In order to find the item Trinket is supposed to connect to, we must go back to Ackrland, to my village, where I have all the tools necessary to view him. The only way through Sovet is air travel. There is a port not far from here, we should make it in two days time through airship provided we aren't delayed with any danger."

"Duh-danger?" Trinket replied, stalling a step and almost tripping. "What kind of danger?"

Mogi couldn't hear Trinket, so continued on speaking. "So Kimi, how old are you child?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am
The same question went through Kimi's head. Danger...? That made her feel rather nervous. What kind of danger could supposedly happen? She looked at Trinket and gave him a reassuring look, despite that she felt the same way he did. Well, somewhat... She then looked back at Jaramogi, "Erm...eighteen." She answered, wondering what that had to do with anything. But she figured that she would find out soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm
"Ah, eighteen. Gheche here is twelve. Luckily for us, the age to pay full flying charge is nineteen, so I may be able to pay your ticket after all. Have you ever flown before?"

Trinket did, oddly enough, feel better that Kimi didn't seem as scared. He noticed that they stopped beside a bus stop sign, and gathered they were waiting for said bus. "He talks a lot," Trinket mused. "I wonder if he gets traveling companions often." Gheche looked right at him in a way that made him stop talking immediately. Though honestly, out of the three people he'd met so far that actually bothered to recognize his existence, Mogi talked the most.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 pm
Kimi shook her head to Mogi's question, "No." She said, at that realization she felt rather nervous. However she wasn't going to let it show. She looked at Trinket and shrugged at his thought, though frowned when Geche gave him that look. Despite being a small child, she was somewhat frightening...To make a supposedly grown ma-- er...spirit, go silent like that with just a look. Trinket was right though, Jaramogi did talk quite a bit. She wasn't bothered by it very much, however.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm
"Oh, it's a big adventure. When you are in the sky, there is a lot to see. In my village, they don't understand flight. They think flying is magic, and I feel it is in a way." Gheche looked up at Mogi, the man had stars in his eyes. "Have you seen magic before, Kimi? It's amazing. Impossible to explain."

Trinket didn't say anything, but he didn't seem to follow at all. What feeling was he talking about? This man... He's speaking gibberish, complete malarkey.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm
Kimi blinked, magic? Well, she guessed her father's necromancy was a kind of magic. Though it was rather grim... She never really like having to practice necromancy with him. Then again, could she really consider if magic if she didn't enjoy it? "Ah...somewhat..." She answered, not really able to think of anything else to respond with.

She looked up at Trinket, tilting her head a little. He seemed a little confused. At least that was what she was able to tell by the look on her face. Did he not know what magic was? She wouldn't blame him for his confusion if he didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:52 am
From the distance, making clouds of powdered snow behind it as it came, was a beat up bus traveling slowly, but for the rain that has now become ice o the ground, and the lightly falling snow condition, it wasn't hard to decipher why. The bus stopped in front of them, and when the door opened, a large, white-haired beast sat at the driver's seat. He was more ape than man, but upright. He had the fangs of a large primate. "All aboard," he said in a growl, but plainly. Since Kimi lived in the human town and likely never got out, it was highly unlikely that she had seen such a creature before. The truth was, North Sovet was filled mostly with creatures more animal-like than human. The driver's species was a Yeti.

"Thank you," Mogi said with a bow to the driver, and coaxed the two young girls in, figuring Runner would follow close to Kimi. Trinket seemed terrified of the driver, and kept closer to Kimi because of it.

"W-what IS that thing?" He whispered, feeling a chill go up his spine when the beast's yellow eyes absently looked his way. He couldn't see the ghost, but it didn't make him feel any safer.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am
Kimi shivered from the sudden cold and snow, since she was wearing only a thin kimono and no shoes. She wrapped her arms around herself, her eyes widening with surprise at the sight of the beast-like man. "..." Her mouth was agape. She had never seen anything like it! Though, she thought that she might have read about them in a book at some point. She just couldn't remember it's name... She looked at Trinket, giving a slight shrug, "I don't know." She whispered, making sure the...beast, didn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:04 am
"Hm? Oh, do you mean our driver, young one?" Mogi asked when he sat beside her, knocking Triket to have to sit behind her, and Gheche sat beside him, staring at him blankly and gave him no sign of any thought to him whatsoever. Eventually he found Gheche to be creepy and tried to ignore her, but it was hard.

"Well," Mogi said to Kimi, "I am not surprised you find him a little different than you know. The humans here rarely, if ever, find their other company around. In secluded areas like North and South Sovet, intelligent life evolves a little differently, and most creatures born here aren't human at all, though share some similar characteristics. People from other lands call them beasts, and though they are few now because of increasing human population, they are proud and strong beings. You can find many in my homeland of Ackrland as well. I would not be surprised if our pilot for this trip turns out to be a ponjuga." He looked at Kimi and noticed her confusion. 'Ponjuga,' it means, 'Human beast' in my native tongue. That is what they are. Our driver is called a yeti. You will find many others later."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 am
Kimi glanced back at Trinket before listening to Mogi, fascinated by what he knew. So...there were other intelligent life other then humans. Then again, what would a species have to do to be put into that category of 'intelligent.' After all she's met some very Un-intelligent humans in her life time. Oh well, it wasn't important. She simply found the new discovery to be fascinating. She wondered what a 'ponjuga' looked like. Would it look anything like the yeti that was driving the bus? Which was still very cold... She shivered again, keeping her arms around herself.

She nodded once Mogi finished speaking, "I see. Sounds very interesting." She said, her voice showing interest, but her eyes holding that empty look that they always had. It was a look she developed overtime, after being possessed by malicious spirits so many times in her past. She glanced back at Trinket again, to see if he was doing alright.

Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff