Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Sovet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:32 am
Trinket wasn't tangible, but he seemed to be slowly regaining himself. "D-... Did you... Did you hear it?" He asked her weakly. "I-... It called me..."

"Here, allow me." A voice from behind her said. There was a man and a young blind looking girl. He seemed to be from as far as Ackrland. He had aluminum foil around his hands, ad he wet to Trinket. He was too weak to resist, as the man managed to lift the tangible being up. "Where is your room, young one?" He asked Kimi.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 am
Kimi looked up at the man and woman, worry showing on her face. How is he picking Trinket up?? Who are they? And...who called Trinket? Several other thoughts and questions flowed through her head but she kept them inside for now.

Kimi moved her gaze back to Trinket as she spoke "This way..." She said, standing up and walking down the hall towards her room.

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am
"Ah, thank you young lady." The man replied, and followed her to the room, laying Trinket on the bed. "He's very weak. What is it that happened? I didn't wake up soon enough to see." He asked Kimi as he took a bag that the little girl gave him and started to open it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:37 am
It then dawned on Kimi "You can see him!?"Wait of course he can. That means...I'm not the only one....besides my father... She thought, rather shocked at the realization. It made her feel...happy, becuase then there are more people who understand her. She then answered his question. "Well...there was another Cloud Person who tried to attack us, and he-" She gestured to Trinket "Fought him, and won." she finished explaining, looking at Trinket with immense worry. What if he fades?  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:43 am
The man blinked. "Cloud... Person? Is that what you call them? Well, it sure is a more creative name for them... If some entity came after you, then it must have been one of the shadows. What did it look like?"

"It... Changed forms..."

Even though he answered, the man didn't seem to take notice. Seemed like he could see Trinket, but couldn't hear him. The girl, however, tugged on the man's sleeve, and made a motion of a ball, then a triangle.

"Ah, changing forms. So it was one of those. Do you know how this entity got rid of that entity?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:50 am
"His name is Trinket." Kimi said in a stern tone, annoyed at how the man called them "Entities". Well, his name is Trinket for now... "He changed forms as well to defeat the bad one, he saved my life." She explained, trying to also indirectly say that Trinket wasn't a threat. She glanced at the girl, wondering if she couldn't speak since she was using what appeared to be sign language.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 am
"Trink- where did you figure this name, child?" He blinked, then took a closer look on Trinket's back. "Ooohhhhh, I see. I know what dis entity is... It is a Trinket." He took out a rattle adorned with feathers and paint from the bag, and started to use it rhythmically. "Gheche, it is your turn."

The girl went to the other side of Trinket and sat beside his head on her knees. She took out a dream catcher, and started to wave it back and forth.

"You say he saved your life, did he child? He must be an incomplete protector Trinket. I imagine he knows nothing about himself, does he?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm
He's not in 'it'! Kimi shouted in her head. She then saw the man and the girl take out these strange objects. "What are you-" She stopped herself when the man asked another question. "No...he doesn't even know his own name." She answered, not taking her eyes off of Trinket. She didn't know if she could trust these two people. After all they seemed kindof...odd, and that's saying something, coming from her. She then asked "You're not going to hurt him are you?"  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm
"No, we're not going to hurt him," the man replied. "Quite the opposite, really. Ah, though I suspect you would ask that since we are strangers." He continued to shake the rattle. "I am Jaramogi. Many people call me 'Mogi.' This is Gheche." He gestured with his head to the girl waving the Dream catcher. "I am a shaman from Ackrland. I had a vision to come here, to see about the next step of the prophecy. It is my duty to make sure this incomplete becomes complete."

"Incomplete...?" Trinket asked weakly, seemingly, he looked like he was getting better.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:30 pm
"I'm Kimi..." Kimi said quietly. A shaman? This is my first time meeting one... "What do you mean by...'incomplete'?" She asked, glancing at Trinket, glad that he seemed to be getting better.
(( Durp ))  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm
"Well, 'Trinket,' what you call him, isn't like most entities. This one in particular hadn't 'died.' He has instead been either extracted from his body magically or conjured by a shadow master of some sort to become an item with a purpose, usually used to lock an immense power or to fulfill a prophecy, well, or both. Since this Trinket hasn't yet been put into an item by his current master, he hasn't yet fulfilled his motive of beig in this form. Thus, he is 'incomplete.'"

"What... What is he talking about? I might have... Never been alive at all? Or I was forced out of my body? By who? Why? So many questions I-... I don't understand..." Trinket put his hands to his head, and seemed to be having a very hard time with this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:51 pm
Kimi would have taken Trinket's hand in hopes to comfort him...but she knew she wouldn't be able to do that. As Jaramongi spoke she listened intently, taking in everything he said. "What does he have to do to become complete...?" She asked calmly, although SEVERAL questions were racing through her head.  

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:11 pm
"He needs to find the item he's meant to possess. Somehow down the line, he lost his way. Once he finds the item, then he'll be complete. I can find the general area, but I can't pinpoint it exactly without time. But it might take a lot of work and... It might not even be in Sovet." Mogi looked at the girl, while Trinket was feeling a lot better by now, ready to sit up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 am
"Hmm..." Kimi thought for a moment, then asked. "Do you have any idea of what the item might look like...?" She hugged her knees to her chest, still watching Trinket. She also wondered...when he found the item, will he still look the same?  

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 pm
"The trinket soul will be drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. If he saw it."

Trinket looked at Mogi, then at Kimi. "Wait, I don't understand... Is it that... I was never born? Or I'm an item or something? What-... Is that why I can't remember anything?..." Trinket looked scared, ad he felt like a monster. What was he going to do? What COULD he do? Trust this Mogi person and his feral little girl to help him find the place he belongs? He looked at Kimi as if he hoped she would have all the answers, or at least know what to do or say.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff