New OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aykon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:32 am
This is the place to ramble on and on for hours about who is cooler, pirates or ninjas so be prepared to post! Or maybe you could just read it and act like you are interested in posting you mysterious man you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm
Please take a look around the new threads and tell me what you think. Any suggestions will be appreciated! I know it is not 100% complete but I am trying to get good images and that takes time. smile  

KristophReed
Crew

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm
Yay! I'm excited about a new RP!

Pirates are much better, BTW. They come for your booty. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 am
Sure, the pirates come for your booty but they usually leave a trail of seaweed and grime behind. Ninjas can take your booty without you even knowing it then POOF! They drop one of those smoke bombs and disappear! that's much cooler! ninja

Anyway, the RP threads are open!  

KristophReed
Crew

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 pm
I'm having crazy internet issues. I want to RP but my connection is being really unreliable. I'm not even sure if this will post. gonk scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:38 pm
Will we be posting character profiles again?  

Irish Fea
Crew

Aykon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:49 pm
Hmm... I had not really thought too much about that honestly. I guess we could post these but only for a brief synopsis instead of the 100% disclosure like I used to ask them to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm
I'd like to know why there is a tiny kiki kitty air humping by my avatar. I think my avatar should be worried. *shifty eyes*  

Irish Fea
Crew

KristophReed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 am
LOL! I saw that too but it looks more to me like it is air humping the logs in the background. That is kind of a weird way to advertise. Maybe IT is coming for your booty! ROFL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:02 pm
ROFL

But, speaking of ninjas and pirates...
User Image  

Irish Fea
Crew

KristophReed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm
LOL! That is awesome! I love these pics. I am also becoming a fan of the "Fail" pics as well but some of them are a bit dumb. Just like ICanHazCheezburger.com. Some of the pics are awesome and others suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 pm
I found a website last night through Stumble upon, it has hundreds of pages of stuff like this posted. I saw this one and lol'd because we had just been talking about ninjas and pirates. I like a lot of the "motivational" posters too. I was checking out cheezburger for a while but kinda lost interest... I guess my ADD kicks in pretty hard sometimes and I change interests or focus pretty quick. I have at least three projects going on at any given time because of it.  

Irish Fea
Crew

KristophReed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 pm
That does sound like a cool site! Oh, and I totally get you with the ADHD. I suffer from it myself, you know. I take medicine that helps equal me out more nowadays but I still have times where I lose interest in stuff. Hence why my FB makes me look so busy. smile I posted in our RP by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 pm
I replied! I got bored so I figured I'd check out the new zOMG stuff... I can't find the new features.  

Irish Fea
Crew

KristophReed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm
LOL. Ha! I have never even looked at zOMG. Once I saw the ridiculous way the characters walk around the map I decided it was not for me. Oh, and I have responded yet again.  
DarkSeas Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff