Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[LR] Usdia, Seathi & Mers Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-[The Spoof]-
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Soquili's Name: Bryn Shepard
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bryn is level headed under pressure, and between her and her sister she is the diplomat. If she can talk her way out of a situation she will, and most times will convince the other party it was their idea all along. She has come to the Kawani Lands because her herd was decimated by the Reapers, and between her sister Charybdis and herself she hopes to spread word of these ominous beings before they encroach on their new home. (She's a semi-crack character, though I do have plots that a SW brainwashed a group of soq into thinking that the entire point to life was death, therefore life is pointless and they should kill all living things in order to help others along their path to life's greatest purpose; death)
What is your soq looking for in a partner? She isn't looking IC right now, because she is on a personal mission to spread the word and prepare for the coming of the Reapers. She would not be averse to a little fun along the way, however.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Nope! I know this in minis only but she would be open to mares or stallions, full size or mini.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling (with LM for the right plots ;] )
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either or - but I would love to engage in some cracky rp either through forums, PM, or AIM.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (spoof2468chan)
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:49 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Soquili's Name: Charybdis Shepard
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: n/a
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dis is the more aggressive of the twins, she 'shoots' now and asks questions - maybe - later. When the Reapers attacked their village, it was Dis who got her twin and a small group of others out before the main bulk of the attackers could overwhelm the defenses of the settlement. She believes in a tactical retreat to live to fight another day - to flee in the interest of winning the war rather than just the battle. She is easily frustrated when others listen to their story and don't believe them that such a thing could be possible, dismissing it as a crazy story or outright accusing them of lying.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Like her sister, Charybdis isn't really looking atm but for the right being she would have a little fun.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Same as her twin, open to male or female, full size or mini and any breed (other than SW).
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling (with LM for the right plots ;] )
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either or - but I would love to engage in some cracky rp either through forums, PM, or AIM.
Breeding slots left: 4/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (spoof2468chan)

-[The Spoof]-
Crew

Devoted Heckler

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:42 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots. Soquili's Name: Keanu
User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Keanu considers himself a ladies man, when he's really mostly just an arrogant troublemaker. He thinks he's hot s**t and would flirt with a rock if you stuck goggly eyes and eyelashes on it. He's not picky about who he tries to impress and often tries to use stupid techniques he's heard makes you irresistible to women. Unsurprisingly most of his relationships tend to fail.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? He is so not picky whatsoever.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Seathi are preferred as it's easier to manage breeding wise, but i honestly don't care.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling preferred as i would only do life mate with sufficient RP
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I like plots and rp, but i don't have much time. So, if it's just a fling i'm not requiring it.
Breeding slots left: 3/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Soquili's Name: Minali
Image of Soquili:
User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: --
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's a sweet, motherly kind of gal. u w u; She's mated to a kelpi and is very family oriented.
What is your soq looking for in a partner? Male seathi/nixie/part nixie. Bonus points if his colors/markings are similar to Kanaloa. The guy would not be obligated to stick around for the kids since Minali and Kanaloa would raise the kids themselves. (I guess technically the babbin you get from the breeding wouldn't have to stick around either, if you aren't interested in it.)
Any specific limitations/requirements?: not really? I guess maybe something that wouldn't mesh well with her? which would be hard to do I think :u
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling (surrogacy)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background/none
Breeding slots left: 2/4
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 1 month  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff