[LR] Stallions Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:12 am
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Lunar
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lunar is not a forgiving stallion.
He is harsh and very driven.
He does not take no for an answer and will not take no for an answer.
He believes anything is possible no matter how hard the task at hand.

He use to be brutal back when Gabriel was being trained by him to the point where you would pass out from his intense sessions.
Now he has lightened up a little bit in his old age.
He retired.
Left all the old days behind him when he left his life mate behind and all of his children.
He made them believe he was dead so that he could find himself out there in the world.
He hasn't been training anyone for years, but the old ways will forever be carved into who he is.

He is not a thrill seeker.
He kills who he has to and has no issues doing so.
He will fight if he must and has been trained in very ruthless ways so that he could always be victorious.
He is gruff and battle worn.
He is a warrior.
It's in his blood and it will always be there no matter what.
He seeks peace, but knows it will never be a part of his life.
He seeks love, but he is too old for that sort of thing anymore.

He is filled with a lot of regret for what he has done to his children.
The pain and torment he put them through training so harshly.
He wants to do better for his entire family line.

He has seen a lot and has been through a lot.
He doesn't like childish games and likes things upfront.
He doesn't like secrets and he doesn't really like liars either.

He is very proud of his family and family line.
With that being said, he is pretty old fashioned.
He likes to court mares and make sure he is choosing the absolute best one for him.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Lunar is attracted to dainty females that need protecting or females who can handle their own.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No eye rape. That is my only restriction.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred, but I will fling him for the right offer.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background. RPed if I have to, but keep in mind it will be at a snail's pace. I have absolutely no muse atm.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:59 pm
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name:Rodrick Stark
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Hi, my name is Summer and I haven't been here in months. Months and months. Please bear with me.
Rodrick is a typical man's man; the women are the weaker sex...the ones who need protecting. He's never one to back down from a challenge or an opportunity to protect those in need, but he doesn't quite know how to keep friends because of it...
Idk he hasn't really been fleshed out. That's what RP is for, no?
What is your soq looking for in a mare?
Someone to challenge him? I'm not the kind of person that likes to say specifically what they're looking for, especially since I'm just starting to get my feet wet with this stuff again, so...idk. He definitely won't go for someone who prefers warm weather, though; he's a snow-monster through and through.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I'd prefer natural, I'd prefer pawed, I'd prefer fluffy...but, I'm open.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferably, for the right plot I'd go fling.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I...miss RP. I want it again. I need at least a little bit, it doesn't have to be 100% RPed out.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Discord Doom and Gloom#99050
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Stallion's Name:Bellrauthien Relandori
Image of Soquili:User Image
He values family and will do anything to see that they are safe and remain happy. He does what he can for his mother, Naerdiel to make sure that she never feels lonely. Even though he has grown and 'left home' he is not far from his parents in case they need him. He is very brave; doesn’t make a promise he can’t keep and he tries to always be kind. If he says that he will do something, then he sees it through to the end no matter what happens. Rau loves his family and wants nothing more than to give the gift of little ones to keep the Relandori line alive however he wants to make sure he finds the right love for him/his family.
He tries to be strong for everyone but it isn't good for him. He is holding everything in so that he can be the support that is needed. There are times where he goes off to be by himself to just let it all out.

{Lyrics from Clean Bandit - Rockabye }
"No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you"

There was a time where he was questioning himself and what is best for him. He discovered an interesting part of himself with a few one night stands. The young stallion realized just how vulnerable he can be though he tries not to be weak/vulnerable. Bellrauthien has come to realize that he wants to find the kind of happiness that his parents and grandparents share. But more than that he came to the realization that being vulnerable isn’t that bad.

He is protective of what is his and will put up a front for 'outsiders', not hesitant to turn to violence if its required. He can be powerful, strong and violent if he absolutely must be but he doesn’t like to be like that. The only time you will see this side of him is when you threaten him or those he holds close.

He is seeking someone who he can trust completely, someone who he can be vulnerable with, someone he doesn’t have to be strong for all the time and someone who can possibly introduce a new side to him that he didn’t know was possible. This someone should be okay with how close he is with his family even if s/he aren’t close with their family.

Also s/he welcomes being spoiled by him and his love/affection.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: It doesn't have to be a mare, it can be a stallion. It doesn't have to be a full sized soquili either.
I prefer edits but if their personalities and appearance go well together I will consider no edits.
Fling or Lifemate?: He has 3 flings lined up already - I am looking for his mate.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I am looking for his mate now because I want to try and RP their relationship. Ideally I want to form a relationship for him through rp.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Discord Niya#6095
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Stallion's Name:Amenophis
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests:This stallion is quite the interesting puzzle to be solved. He used to rely on the mate he had once upon a time far more than he should have at the time. Amenophis loved her with his entire being and believed his heart beat only for her. He considers himself lucky to have been able to have children with the love of his life. His memory continued to get worse as he tried to live his life with her. One day he became separated from her and was never able to find her.

He mourned for a while until he forgot her and the reason why he was moping around. There are times where he sees colors that resemble her and becomes sad. While he does feel very sad he also feels somewhat comforted by seeing the colors again. He doesn’t know how to explain the reaction he gets when he sees purple, pink and blue together.

The stallion has a deep aesthetic appreciation for beauty and will admire it until he forgets the reason he was looking in the first place. He literally lives in the moment because he has issues with confusion, forgetfulness, and can be easily distracted. He fears rejections and can be rather needy when it comes to attention and companionship.
He has no idea who his family is or where he even is from, though it doesn’t stop him from trying to figure out where he belongs.

What is your soq looking for in a mare?He deserves someone male or female (big or small) that will be by his side through good and bad times, loving him unconditionally and being there for him even if he forgets them. This love will be his memory.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I would like the mate to be colorful but aside from that nothing evil.
Fling or Lifemate?: Mate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) RP
How do you want others to contact you?:PM or Discord Niya#6095

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Stallion's Name: Rafiki Earthstrike
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A proud member of the Flock despite being a male an a very female controlled world. He's a lovely stallion, and he knows it.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Strong, beautiful females.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Someone in the Flock would be ideal.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, unless one of the ladies wants to claim him as her favorite.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I don't rp, but plotting is great!
How do you want others to contact you?: preferably discord beejoux#1399, or PM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Stallion's Name: Gunju Wabe
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: The product of a wild boy and a crazy mare that carries a bit of both parents. He's a bit of a loose cannon, a bit reckless, but he's pretty good natured.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He's open to anything.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: None.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, or LM with a good plot.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I don't rp, but plotting is great!

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Stallion's Name: Bonsai
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Stoic and wise, with a thirst for knowledge and practical point of view.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He's open to anything. But is very picky with who he takes as a mate.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Stallion's Name: Burbane
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Vane, not the brightest, but he has a good heart and seems to genuinely care of other soqs once he gets to know them.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He's open to anything. But is very picky with who he takes as a mate. (Open to other Males as well.)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling or LM with good plot.

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Stallion's Name: Tzekal
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A trickster, like his mother before him. He is always out for a good time, and doesn't always know when to stop pushing.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? He's open to anything. But is very picky with who he takes as a mate.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling or LM with good plot.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:58 am
Stallion's Name: Regalian
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once a king, he fled from his duties when things started to turn dark and his queen the love of his life was killed. He tends to lay low and keep his past hidden from anyone new he meets. He knows he's a coward for leaving and his sister reminds him daily of it. His persona outside of all that is he can be flirty and enchanting, but he's quick to not get to close. He fears that he once again will lose the one he loves.

For mare; it would only be flings but someone sweet and understanding of his mysterious background.

For stallion; since this for lifemating I'm really picky. I'm also looking for something in particular. A knight/warrior someone who wants to protect him. (If needed some plot/story for your soquili he could had been a knight/warrior who served him back when he was a king.) nwn. If not found, I'll probably just custom his lifemate.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil soquili. No manipulative soquili.
Fling or Lifemate?: For mares flings, for a stallion lifemate.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Both is fine. I'm slow at rping though. VoV;
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or DM on Discord (Elixir Li #1878 )

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

13,400 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

13,400 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Stallion's Name:Star Sky
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To simply put it, he's a d**k and always has this stick up his bum. He tends to point out flows in others and doesn't know how to hold his tongue. He's not the most pleasant soquili to be around, sure he's eye appealing and flashy but that's all he got. He's the older Star family brother, he tends to push his brother and sister in the right direction when an issue arises and places his advice even when it's not needed.
On the soft note he enjoys stories and learning. <3

Uhh..anything, probably a mare that won't put up with his personality and stick him in his place. I can't see him with a push over mare. Honestly, I wouldn't want to see that since he's too much of a jerk and doesn't deserve a cinnamon roll.

He could swing for a stallion, he really doesn't care about genders since he doesn't care about love in general. He thinks the whole love concept is just something programmed into their brains so they'll reproduce. I guess for a stallion, maybe someone super hyper and annoying, clingy despite his stand-offish personality.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers. Gamed for anything else. <3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either (Though lifemate might be difficult for him.)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or DM on discord ( Elixir Li #1878 )
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Stallion's Name: Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi is a diva, he's always the center of the gossip tree and enjoys starting rumors. He's catty. He's rude and dislikes when things are out of place. He loves pretty things and enjoys simple things like flowers.

Stallion's only for this boy. He'd probably be interested in someone pretty like himself or the opposite route with a rugish brute who he wants to change for his own personal gain (that stallion can fight back).

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Dm on discord ( Elixir Li #1878 )

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

13,400 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:07 am

Stallion's Name: Nikos
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nikos is kind and sweet .
What is your soq looking for in a mare? someone to help him explore.

F

Any specific limitations/requirements?: No skinwalkers. Paws and another pokesoq would be awesome.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Stallion's Name: Marrow Nabagatai
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Marrow suffered an early loss of his mother and doesn't wander far from where she died. He is an emotionally volatile Soq under the surface, but tends to keep a steely exterior. He may not know it or admit it but he longs to be back with his mother and not other Mare will probably live up to his expectations. He is also possessive. He has a cruel and mean streak but that usually doesn't show unless his emotions are provoked. At first glance he can have a cool and mysterious charm. Anyone who sticks near him for long will probably end up a little emotional scarred. He has no friends or family now.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone to fill his void, and willing to stick around long enough to have baskets and take his emotional abuse.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I prefer darker themed Soq.
Fling or Lifemate?: fling.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Background...This will be a toxic relationship. I am not on Gaia much so probably not RP'd

SylverStar

Hallowed Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff