Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KiroMishima's Mancave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:58 pm
Darkfire Karan

TURTLE MASTER KARAN!

I CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR SOVEREIGN TO BATTLE!

with my Ogudomon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan

TURTLE MASTER KARAN!

I CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR SOVEREIGN TO BATTLE!

with my Ogudomon

o_o Lets do this!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 pm
Darkfire Karan
User Image

Digivolve  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:57 pm
KiroMishima

Help us revive DTI! Also I hope you'll be back soon!  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:04 pm
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima

WHY IS DTI TWITTER A THING  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 pm
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima

WHY IS DTI TWITTER A THING

IT WAS ALWAYS A TWITTER THING

like its more than one year old. Dstdnt made it a very long time ago lol xD  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm
KiroMishima

Shadow of Miracles

Yep been a thing from September 2010, our actually first out of Gaia Social Network xD We used to use #DigiMondays for DTI content, but now since Digimon came back they've now been using #DigiMonday, so yep XD Hope your Summer's been going well Karan!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Dstdnt

Technically I think Skype was. But now why are we using hashtags? D :

My summer was interesting to say the least. Randomly I got a brand new Gaming PC which is neat.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:51 pm
KiroMishima

My summer was interesting to say the least. Randomly I got a brand new Gaming PC which is neat.

We had been using those hashtags for years though. 8O xD Just checked~ DTI's Twitter was in 2010, Skype, the first group formed sometime late 2012. xD For a time we were also followed by the English Digimon dubbers, Saban prior to Digimon Fusion coming out. Oh really nice, how so randomly? xD What kind? 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 am
Dstdnt
KiroMishima

We had been using those hashtags for years though. 8O xD Just checked~ DTI's Twitter was in 2010, Skype, the first group formed sometime late 2012. xD For a time we were also followed by the English Digimon dubbers, Saban prior to Digimon Fusion coming out. Oh really nice, how so randomly? xD What kind? 8D

It sorta just happened. I'm chilling one day and got bored so i went online and looked at some parts and stuff and decided to try and make one just to look at the price. My uncle saw me do this and was like "Damn that looks cool! Lets get it" Now here I am playing Skyrim on Ultra Quality and waiting for MGS to download. Its an IBUYPOWER rig with an NVIDIA video card. Perfect for streaming.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima

It sorta just happened. I'm chilling one day and got bored so i went online and looked at some parts and stuff and decided to try and make one just to look at the price. My uncle saw me do this and was like "Damn that looks cool! Lets get it" Now here I am playing Skyrim on Ultra Quality and waiting for MGS to download. Its an IBUYPOWER rig with an NVIDIA video card. Perfect for streaming.

Wow that's really great! XD and ohh nice lol 8D have you been playing ESO too? and NVidia's so great! 8O I've been thinking of streaming lately but my computer's nowhere near HQ for streaming xD Sounds like the new MSG is a lot of fun too lol 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 pm
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima

Wow that's really great! XD and ohh nice lol 8D have you been playing ESO too? and NVidia's so great! 8O I've been thinking of streaming lately but my computer's nowhere near HQ for streaming xD Sounds like the new MSG is a lot of fun too lol 8D

Loooooooool no I don't play that. Personally I find it to be a bad idea to make an Elder Scrolls game online. You don't really need nividia for streaming just for good quality graphics. I7 processor is what you really want for streaming. And oh man MGS is awesome. I literally sneaked up on a guy put C4 on him ran away then waited till he walked up to his buddies to talk and then blew him up.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:32 pm
So how about C9? Jk CLG.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:01 pm
Levelknight
So how about C9? Jk CLG.

User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima
Dstdnt
KiroMishima

Loooooooool no I don't play that. Personally I find it to be a bad idea to make an Elder Scrolls game online. You don't really need nividia for streaming just for good quality graphics. I7 processor is what you really want for streaming. And oh man MGS is awesome. I literally sneaked up on a guy put C4 on him ran away then waited till he walked up to his buddies to talk and then blew him up.

A lot of friends told me the same thing about it becoming an online game. xD True lol someday I'll get a processor around that area, someday. xD Well that does sound really fun XD Been playing Deadpool a bit lately, just how they made it, so much greatness especially in the story lol  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff