Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:57 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Hearing Yoshi’s response to his playful question, Theo would chuckle slightly, “Eh, hair, fur, basically the same thing in the end.” He’d comment as his thoughts wandered for a moment, he’d seen her from the waist up the previous night at the hot spring, but her lower half had been concealed by the steam and the water. Feeling her relax as the clothes dried from his electricity, the heat heat also warming them, the big man smiled happily when he new she’d be ok and laughed at her response about the snow, “It’s just a jutsu that’s fun to play with, I can end it and still be just as happy to be here with you.” Theo would sigh contently and Yoshi would see the sun emerge from behind the snow clouds as they faded out of existence. The air would warm slightly, though it would still be fairly cold until the snow melted away. Pulling the robe off them, he would drape it around Yoshi’s shoulders again. Taking her small hand in his, giving the back of it a light kiss before standing beside her, looking down into her eyes, “We should probably finally get to Takumi, it’s not much farther.”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 3:36 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi opened her mouth to get into an argument with Theo about hair vs fur but she closed it real quick. Because for a damn good reason, he would most likely win the argument considering they are descendants from monkeys. And to monkeys, it's fur. Theo explained a bit more about his emotional storm-control as she nodded softly to show that she understood, a smile appeared on her face when he mentioned that he's just happy to be here with her. Her head tilted up as she sighed with slight relief at feeling the warm sun rays and felt the heavy robe on her shoulders once again. One hand went to hold it together while the other held Theo's, "Cute." She said towards him when he kissed the back of her hand. She wasn't being used to romance and why was he trying to romance her? "You do know you don't have to romance me right? No need for the mating dance."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi nodded softly when Theodin had confirmed that he doesn't know much about her bloodline. She pondered for a moment, wondering how to explain it. Yoshi rose her eyebrow as Theo changed the path a bit, wondering if he just wanted to grab something or stop by somewhere before they get to the gates. They had reached the gates and saw the man that looked familiar, he was the blacksmith to who she bought her brawler knuckles and wires from yesterday. Her brows furrowed slightly as he approached them and mentioned that he got the order that Theodin ordered. The expression of 'oh really?' appeared on her face as she crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation. The smith had added on that it was one of the best works he had ever done. Sure enough, Theodin had turned to face her and explained that it was the real reason why they had to say another day. "I should've seen this coming..." Everything Theo had said was convincing, who knew that he had other reasoning? Took the package, she opened them. "Oh wow..." She said as they were beautiful. She put them on and then trigger them to stick out. Then she messed with the rigging for a bit, sheathed, back out, sheathed, back out, back and forth so she could get used to it and start developing muscle memory. "Thank you, Theo, it's beautiful." She smiled as she leaned up a bit for a quick kiss, having them stopped in their tracks for a moment. Passed the gates and onto the road, "As for my bloodline," she started as she adjusted the buckle a bit, "Just using it for vengeance, it will be lost. Permanently or temporary. The situation varies. I could lose it all if I'm not careful. It's also why mom thought me meditation at a very young age, to learn how to control my emotions. I guess after all that, I started to dive into logic and studying, no play. No emotions to be in the way."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 2:56 am
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo looked down at Yoshi sheepishly, seeing the look she was giving him when the blacksmith approached with the order. He’d smile though when he saw her reaction to opening the bundle and seeing her new weapons. Returning her quick kiss, Theo would add, “I’m glad you like them… they can channel your chakra too… I had one made for each of your chakra elements…” Theo would chuckle slightly as they resumed walking, “Sorry for being a little dishonest yesterday, I had already ordered those weapons before we got to the inn.. so I had us booked for two nights from the beginning… but I really was concerned about your health seeing how you could barely walk yesterday morning.l. Convenient coincidence, I guess…” he smiled softly down at her for a moment.

When she explained the level of emotional control that her blood,one required, and how she’d lose the abilities if she used them for vengeance, Theo thought it over. “Damn…but it doesn’t sound like it requires you to feel nothing…. Or to never feel anger or want revenge, just that acting on those feelings will cost you the abilities. But… I can understand going to the logical extreme as a kid, don’t wanna lose your powers, so if acting on negative emotions can cause that, then by intellectualizing everything and trying to be emotionless, you get rid of that risk.” Theo would pause for a moment as they walked, looking around at the landscape that he had buried in snow a couple days earlier and smiling as he remembered their little snowball fight. “I know it’s tough… but would it not be more enjoyable in the long run to try to live more in the moment, and actually experience your feelings rather than the kinda logical, distant analysis of them? I mean, like the other night in bed… yea it took you a bit to get out of your own head, but once you did things got a lot easier and more fun, didn’t they?” He’d say, using what he had a feeling was the first time she’d been totally in the moment in years as an example.

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 3:24 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi rose an eyebrow when he mentioned that they also channel her chakra. She then focused and sure enough, one of them was filled with raiton and the other with futon. "Nice..." She remarked, the futon would be good to pull enemies towards her or back when the raiton, just adds insult to the injury so to speak. Yoshi rolled her eyes when he brought up the convenient coincidence. "Yes, I'm sure that's what it was," Yoshi replied in a teasing tone.

Yoshi shook her head softly, "It doesn't, I can still feel, of course, I just need to be careful about what I'm feeling," explained the pale-eyed female. Yoshi was going to reply until he brought up about the other night in bed as she coughed a bit and cleared her throat, her cheeks flushed with pink, "I.. uh." She paused for a moment, needed to think as Theo had thrown out of her brain for a second there, "Ahem. Even during that my brain had tried few times to ... distract me. Yes, it was nice and fun but not everything has to be emotional and all feelings. Think about it. This also makes me a good shinobi. Have to do what I need to do without any emotional drawbacks." Yoshi pointed out towards him, "I'm not saying I'll be an emotional-less shell, I'll still feel, it's just... I pick logic over gut."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 6:30 am
Theodin Poe

Theo would listen to Yoshi’s explanation about her bloodline, nodding slightly to show he was understanding so far. When she blushed pink and coughed, he’d chuckle softly. “Damn… she’s so cute when she gets flustered..” he’d think to himself with a soft smile. As she went through her explanation of the logical thinking making her a better shinobi because of not having her emotions get in the way, aThei would make a small noise as he was thinking of how to explain his point of view on the matter. After a minute or two he’d finally speak, “While I can sort of see your point there, I think I gotta disagree f a bit.. logic can be a useful too,, as long as everything in the situation follows logic and rationality. The problem comes up when others, or enemies, react more based on emotion than rationality. That’s when plans can fall apart quickly… like when you get the enemy that doesn’t move the way you expect them to because they don’t care about breaking their own arm if it means they get a hit in you, for an example. I’ve seen it before, it’s a weird feeling. Following your gut doesn’t always work 100% either, but it’s good to be able to shift back and forth to deal with whatever comes up. Personally, I like to use logic for my initial plan of things then follow my gut as needed to make sure the end result I want works out as well as possible..l. And I’ll often use my emotions as a sort of fuel.l. They can be a strong weapon when trained and focused on something… but also a double edged sword if you don’t know how to control them.” As he finished his little speech, the jounin would sigh slightly before looking up at the sky as they walked. Even if they were debating or argueing about stuff, he was enjoying his time together with her.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          It didn't surprise Yoshi when he disagreed with her. It was nice to have someone to debate and discuss things with. Usually, people would shrug her off or give off massive, 'I'm right, you're wrong' vibes, Theodin wasn't anything like that. He listened, process, and gives you his piece, and let you have yours. She smiled softly as she listened. "I don't mean.. just in fights. The enemy thinking or your thinking. Your gut to do what's best after thinking different scenarios in your mind. I was thinking more... the ability to kill others. I need to shut that part off. I'm killing someone's else lover, child, husband, wife, so on forth. The list is and will always be, endless, Theo. I'm sure I can be able to act before thinking if the situation calls for it, after all, I'm being trained under you," Yoshi smirked then sighed softly, "Imagine. Enemies having the same conversation as us. Then we go and kill them. For our village. For Sunagakure. That's where love can ruin everything." She said honestly. There were stories and fairytales of how love can bring one downfall. Friendship, relationship, parents, siblings, it was endless. "There, that's where I'll be a shell. Logic over gut."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:17 am
Theodin Poe

Theo listened to Yoshi as she kind of clarified you thinking, chuckling softly as she smirked about how she’d learn to react in combat training under him. When she finished, he’d think for a moment, “I guess… when I’ve been in combat, who the enemy is, or their ties to any others back in their home village or base hasn’t really crossed my mind…. My focus is always on protecting my family, friends and village.l. .. intellectually, I’m sure the enemy is probably thinking something similar, but really, if they’re squared off with me and their goal puts me,or someone I care about in danger… their motives don’t matter to me, they’re most likely gonna die….” The big man thought through what he said, as well as what Yoshi had a moment ago, deep down he always knew that the enemies in front of him were just regular people with their own families that they were trying to protect, at least most of the time. He just had never really thought about it in the heat of battle… all he ever saw was either a threat to his family, or an obstacle in the way of what he or his village needed. He frowned slightly for a few moment, slightly considering if that made him a bad person in some way, even if the enemy’s humanity was generally not something ever brought up a,one the older village shinobi. It wasn’t as if they were attacking foreign villages and slaughtering everyone, they mostly fought to defend their home. And when he had been sent to infiltrate and sabotage military a trade or other military related things with minimal civilian impact..

Mentally shaking off the slight sadness brought on by the last bit of thoughts he’d had and justifying his actions over the years, Theo would smile slightly as he looked up at the sky for a moment, his arms crosse behind his head before looking down at Yoshi beside him. “So, since you know I’m in ANBU, I’m curious.. what do you want to do with your shinobi career? Besides obviously just getting stronger. Would you want to join the black ops too when you can?”

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          A meek smile formed on her lips. "I'm sure in the heat of the moment the thought won't cross my mind. Village, friends, family, as you all said, comes first. But when that fire goes out... there's coldness. That's why some shinobi won't do well and why I needed to be careful." She was glad that this explanation had helped Theo seeing her point of mind. It wasn't the moment. It was the aftermath that could have some dire consequences. Yoshi will carry out orders and do what she needs to do. Now the question of what she wanted in her future was brought up as she shrugged. "Honestly, I can see my bloodline be beneficial for both ANBU and Oinin. It all depends where Lady Kazekage wishes to place me. What do you think?" She asked towards Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:53 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo listened to Yoshi, nodding slightly along with her as she mentioned how some wouldn’t do well as shinobi when it comes down to the more violent stuff it involves sometimes. “Yea… that’s my concern still with Hikaru-Chan…” he’d say softly. When she shrugged and said she’d go where she was told to, and how her bloodline could be useful for either branch of the black ops, aThei would chuckle. “Yea, it could be somewhat useful in either branch of the special operations… but which would you want to joinL ANBu are primarily elite guards, police, and sometimes espionage.l. Oinin are rogue ninja hunters primarily.” He’d think a moment when she asked which he thought she’d be good for, “Well, especially with that ethereal ghost like form you have, it could be good for Sabotage and infiltration…. Though admittedly I don’t know the full abilities and limitations of it.” He’d say with a smile 5(8;’ing a moment, he’d add for the hell of it, “whereas, my bloodlines don’t factor much into my abilities with ANBu, with my ninjutsu I’m more of an interrogator.l.l. And an assassin with some of my techniques..l. Haven’t gotten to use it yet, but I think the lightning of my weather control would be an awesome assassination technique.l. Pretty easily disguised as freak weather accident.l.” He’d say with a sly smirk and a laugh.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          When he brought up Hikaru-chan, she became dead quiet. A bit of a pause. She was still walking but you can tell by the aura around her, she became serious. "I.. hope Lady Kazekage would just let her remain in the village. Maybe have her be responsible for evacuation plans and maybe even food as well." She sighed as her hand rose, her fingers combed her hair from the top to the bottom as it slid off slightly to the side. Hikaru was going to be the death of Yoshi, she could feel it. With a nod, "Yea I figured not everyone's bloodline is a perfect match in their profession but it can definitely contribute you know?" She smiled towards Theo as she yawned and stretched. "So, when we get back to Suna, I guess we need to go find Kaori and see if there are any new students for me to train with?" She questioned Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:39 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would notice Yoshi becoming serious again at the mention of Hikaru and frown slightly. He hadn’t meant to get her worried or overly serious when he’d brought up their teammate. Seeing her run her fingers through her hair almost nervously, the biggest man would rest a hand in her shoulder lightly, giving it a gentle squeeze, “Try not to worry too much about Jikaru…she doesn’t have the temperament or combat instincts that you or I have… she isn’t meant for front line combat if you ask me, but I still believe she can learn enough over time to at least protect civilians, and avoid getting herself killed while we and the other shinobi handle the threat.” He’d say with a smile in his face. When she mentioned finding !work when they got back to see if she had any students, Theo nodded slightly, “Yea, that could be a good idea… Kay-Chan always enjoys having fresh meat to torture… I mean train.. yea, train…” he’d laugh slightly nervously as he knew how his old teammates were and how crazy the cat girl and her partner could be. “No worries, I’ve worked with Kay-Chan and Nkva long enough, I know how to rein them in if they try to go too crazy.” He thought about his bear sage abilities, and how it was basically his last resort since he amd Kaori were on similar levels, though he knew she was a summon safe as well. Kay could do what she wanted with her own students, but he had a feeling the genin would see the true power of the Suna higher ranks if Kaori put Yoshi, or any of his students in more danger than they could handle.

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100