More random FF chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:30 pm
I have everyones Celestial weapon except for Lulu... I HATE THE FRELLIN LIGHTING OH MY GOD IT WON'T STOP GODDAMNIT!!!

Right. I have the HP Break/MP Break/HP +30%/MP +30% armor for quite a few people, thanks to my friend the Gameshark.

stare hey, I beat the game, I deserve those damned armors.

I also have almost everyones Level up weapons (Triple AP/Triple Overdrive/Overdrive ----> AP).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:31 pm
Gwyn Masamune
I have everyones Celestial weapon except for Lulu... I HATE THE FRELLIN LIGHTING OH MY GOD IT WON'T STOP GODDAMNIT!!!

Right. I have the HP Break/MP Break/HP +30%/MP +30% armor for quite a few people, thanks to my friend the Gameshark.

I also have almost everyones Level up weapons (Triple AP/Triple Overdrive/Overdrive ----> AP).
did u cheat to get the triple al/triple overdrive item? eek i only have a double ap weapon for tidus  

final_sword

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:31 pm
final_sword
Gwyn Masamune

did u cheat to get the triple al/triple overdrive item? eek i only have a double ap weapon for tidus

I believe if you get the right items and such, Rikku can do something to upgrade your weapons' statuses and such.

....At least...I think.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:52 am
Agh, Ps2 sad ...

I only got past where Sin took out the ship with the coo beam, towards the beginning, 'cause I had to leave my friends house...  

Nintendork

Nintendork

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:54 am
Hey, if anyone wants FF musi for there profile, check here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:16 am
www.finalfantasyultima.com is where I get my .midis for Final Fantasy. The FF10 ones are garbage, but the rest are pretty dead-on.

[Edit] Aww crap, they took it down >.< Nevermind.... crying  

Anatares

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:35 pm
Blue Laguna

This one's actually a really good site for videogame OSTs, including FF and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:45 pm
To tell the truth if any of you want to get music from a final fantasy game, or a (nobody scream) non- FF game, I've now found VGMusic.com.

I have broken my Squall theme with music from Chrono Chross to tell the truth.  

Nintendork

Nintendork

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:38 am
This is sort of out of character of the conversation, but, why does everyone who has played only the FF games like 10+ Seem to think that Kingdom Hearts is awesome?! To me it seems like the gameplay is a ripoff of other cut-um-up games, such as Light Crusader for the genesis, plus teamates.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:39 pm
I find it interesting and I wanted to see the new versions of the old FF characters, plus the plot's rather...hmm...twisted in a way (not like how FF7 was really twisted around, though). I personally don't look at the gameplay unless it really irks me.

But then again, I'm more of a strategy person, so the hack-n-slash thing for KH didn't bode too well until I got the hang of my shortcuts >.<  

Ayame
Captain

Nintendork

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:18 am
Ayame
I find it interesting and I wanted to see the new versions of the old FF characters, plus the plot's rather...hmm...twisted in a way (not like how FF7 was really twisted around, though). I personally don't look at the gameplay unless it really irks me.

But then again, I'm more of a strategy person, so the hack-n-slash thing for KH didn't bode too well until I got the hang of my shortcuts >.<

So basically your the kind of person who will agree that Tactics was awesome right?

I thought they only had selphie, tidus, +wakka in it though. I actually only played it for 'bout -25-minutes, so I shouldn't talk bout KH.

Now, to go even farther off subject, I thought FF2 had the most twisted storyline, ecause of all the... well... twists, like all the character deaths, +stuff.I got 30 gold for this post smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:45 pm
Lol, yeah. Never played Tactics Advanced, though, but I heard it wasn't good. Plus...well, I dunno, there's just something about combining abilities together in Tactics in which you can create devestating classes. Like...oh, a Knight with the 2 Swords ability from a Ninja, or even better a Ninja with an Equip Armor ablility from the Knight and then add the Time Magic on...or something like that. (I played around with Tactics so much that I had the Samurai and Ninja classes by Chapter 2... sweatdrop sweatdrop As you can see, I loved playing around with Tactics' system).

KH1 had Selphie, Tidus, Wakka in the beginning. Then came Cloud, Squall (who's renamed Leon...dunno why, but oh well), Yuffie, Cid, and Aeris. And Sephiroth was an optional boss to fight, though he's really a pain in the butt to beat (he's really hard...)  

Ayame
Captain

The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas