Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:14 pm
RAINBOW OF PHONIES

Something more intelligent may or may not end up here at some point. Maybe. :U

@Staff: I know some of my quests include races that aren't made yet. XD Which is fine! I can wait. As a side note, I'm perfectly happy with base-lineart-with-edits where possible rather than a totally uniquely-drawn phony. c: And, uh, I threw in a couple'a cosplay requests - I hope that's okay!

Fireflight: Hey there, there're a lot of ponies here to QC and I noticed a few trends - our Phony style is quite straightforward and cartoony, so I'm not sure that it can accomodate the subtle complexities of some of the customs you're looking at. For example, mottling and patterns will be hard-edged flatcolours, and much of the details will be simplified. Us Phonies are pretty cute and usually not really epic unfortunately, so your custom ideas may not translate as you would really like.

If that's what you're looking for, then that's no problem, but otherwise maybe you'd want to consider which customs you feel would work better in our simple style. wink Then I'll come back to QC them again!

PS: Cosplay quests are okay, but only available under certain circumstances. Hope that's understandable, thank you!

I'm totally fine with everything being simplified to fit the shop. <3 I mostly just wanted to give a general feel for the original character's appearance, and let the colourist interpret that into phony-form however they wish. C:

And I understand about cosplays. 83  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:15 pm
Amaterasu

Name: Inkspill
Type: Earth
Body: White, hopefully with red kabuki-like markings on the face/body?
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black - fairly long (just past the shoulders), straight with a slight wave, and slightly drippy at the ends, like ink, if possible?
Cutie Mark 8D: A calligraphy brush - white, dripping with black ink.
Brief Character Description: Inky is a peaceful, quiet sort. She doesn't have a lot to say, but she does have a lot of love to give.
+ Ref pics where possible: 1 2 3 4 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra markings and special design.

Without the extra markings, would she be non-conditional?

If the hair remains ink-like, she would still be conditional. If her hair is normal and not super-long, and without markings, she'd be generally approved. smile  

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Foxglove

Name: Foxglove
Body: A medium-dark red-orange, like a fox's - maybe white chest/stomach and black socks/ear-tips?
Eyes: Dark purple.
Hair: Dark purple.
Cutie Mark 8D: A purple foxglove flower.
Brief Character Description: A fiery (hurr hurr) girl who is brash, quick-to-anger, and generally irrational. She's fiercely loyal, but her friendship is hard to earn.
+ Ref pics where possible: 1

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra markings.

Would she be non-conditional if her body were all orange without the extra markings? :>

Yes. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Kali

Name: I suppose Kali wouldn't work, so - maybe Skullbow?
Body: Pale orange flecked with pale greens and dark oranges, like the skin from the Ce.Ch.be Embryonic Vial item.
Eyes: Bright green, with dark colouring around them.
Hair: Fluffy black with bright green streaks, with a headband and skull bow.
Cutie Mark 8D: A skull (white) with a big bow behind it (pale green and pale yellow, striped).
Brief Character Description: A kind girl, despite all appearances. Quiet and soft-spoken, but not shy - simply reserved. She doesn't speak often, preferring to hear others speak, as a follower rather than a leader.

Fireflight: Skullbow would be great please! The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra markings.

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:26 pm
Renamon

Name: Renamon is prolly not cool, so, Foxfire?
Body: Pale yellow with some purple markings on the face/thighs.
Eyes: Dark purple.
Hair: Pale purple - really short, kinda choppy. Pale purple tail, too, but CC style.
Cutie Mark 8D: A pale purple kitsune-bi fireball.
Brief Character Description: A rough-around-the-edges girl. Very level-headed and serious, and easy to offend.
+ Ref pics where possible: 1 2 3 (fireball reference)

Fireflight: Foxfire too, please! smile The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra markings

Same question - if her body were to be all pale yellow without extra markings, would she be non-conditional? :3

Yes again. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:28 pm
Elysium

Name: Assuming Elysium wouldn't be allowed - Swampsong.
Body: Pale brown, with pale tan underbelly and darker brown scaling. Covered in dark green vines, some with small flowers. I'm just going to assume her big snake tail wouldn't be allowed - so more epic hair like her mane would be fine!
Eyes: Dark green.
Hair: Dark green - insanely long, slightly curly, and similar to swamp grasses. It'd be mottled with small twigs and flowers stuck into it. She also wears a headdress, with three branch-like prongs near her ears, two lotus flowers, and some beaded accessories.
Cutie Mark 8D: I can't decide. ;; A pink lotus flower, maybe?
Brief Character Description: A very serene girl, calm and down-to-earth above all else. She enjoys exploring and playing with her snake friends.

Fireflight: The name 'Elysium' is fine. The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra markings, special design and all her hair features like Brush n' Grow. The snake tail is allowed actually, and in the case you'd like it, it's also a special feature - not that it would affect her approval status though, since she has lots of other niggly things. lol

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:55 pm
Undine

Name: Undine, if possible - if not, Seabreeze?
Type: Ffff, uh, merphony? ;;
Body: Robin's egg blue, with scale markings, and splashes of brown here and there, like mud. Various sea-themed objects (seashells, snails, starfish, etc.) in shades of coral-pink decorate his body.
Eyes: Medium-dark teal
Hair: Medium-dark teal, wispy, slightly shorter than shoulder-length. A comb made of coral sits atop his head.
Cutie Mark 8D: A coral-pink starfish?
Brief Character Description: A calm (I know, all of my characters are "calm" ;; fml) phony with a love of the sea. He's a healer/mystic/shaman of sorts, collecting plants to use as poultices and balms for those who are sick or hurt.

Fireflight: Just letting you know that mer-phonies will not be available until we add them as a species. smile
The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to his extra accessories and scale markings.

Of course. :3 Without the accessories and scale markings, would he no longer be conditional?

If he retains the splashes of brown, it'll still be conditional (apologies about leaving that out). If not, yes. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm
Sweetmint

Name: Sweetmint
Body White
Eyes: Dark teal
Hair: Uh, CC, as long as it's pale mint green.
Cutie Mark 8D: A spearmint candy.
Brief Character Description: As the name implies, a very sweet phony - generous, kind, and helpful wherever possible!
+ Ref pics where possible: 1 2

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 pm
Okikurmi

Name: Assuming Okikurmi isn't kosher - Demon Slayer, maybe? Silver Sword?
Body Dark blue and pale red. White markings along the side.
Eyes: Medium blue.
Hair: Spiky and insanely fluffy, blending in with his fur.
Cutie Mark 8D: A silver sword with a wooden hilt.
Brief Character Description: A brash, seemingly selfish male who makes quick decisions without thinking. Despite his apparently self-serving agenda, he's really trying to protect those he cares about in the only way he knows how.
+ Ref pics where possible: 1 2

Fireflight: Silver Sword is good! The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his extra markings.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 pm
Gossamer

Name: Gossamer
Type: Uhhh. Flutter? ;;
Body Medium-orchid purple, perhaps draped in gold beaded jewelry. Also, monarch butterfly wings.
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Spiky and short in the back, longer in the front; pale blond.
Cutie Mark 8D: A monarch butterfly!
Brief Character Description: A hyper girl who can't seem to sit still. She's loud, obnoxious, and usually annoying - but so naive and innocent that it's hard to stay mad at her.

Fireflight: Just letting you know that flutter-phonies will not be available until we add them as a species. smile
The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extensive extra accessories.

Without the extra accessories, would she not be conditional? XD

Yes; just note that even with approval flutter-phonies will likely be special event phonies, like auctions or RLC. smile We're going to keep flutter-phonies rare.  

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 pm
Reserved~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:07 pm
Reserved~  

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Reserved~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 pm
Reserved~  

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:15 pm
I don't have a stable yet so my plushies will go here!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sock plushies too!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Can't forget my little Derpies!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games