Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Tales of Kezia :: Unknown Future (Under construction!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Better then my first?
  Umm... No opinion...
  Mayyyybe.....
  Yea, I suppose
  No, I don't think so...
  I'm just here for the coinage!
View Results

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

.::::--- Table of Contents ---::::.

oo1. Tale....I mean Table of Contents
oo2. Storyline... Read it!
oo3. Rules, follow them or i'll sick Noishe on you...uhh...
oo4. Cast and Races! There are some new peoplez!
oo5. Profile Skeletons, Check twice!
oo6. Accepted people! Yay!
oo7. Attacks!
oo8. Confused....
oo9. Leave me alone!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am
xxxx :: xxxx S T O R Y It's alot to read... I know...

"More then 4 Millenia ago, there was a great war that withered away a tree called 'The Tree of Everflowing Mana' It withered because of the use of Magitecnology in this great event. This war was called called the Kharlan War." Turning to her student's, she layed the chalk she'd been using on her desk. With a smile she pointed her left had towards a student that was drifting off. "Tell me, Ludious." She began, catching his attention. "What was the name of the Hero that was said to end this war?" He looked around the classroom, awaiting someone to give him a clue.. he obviously didn't know. This disapointed the teacher. "His name was Mithos." She told him, shaking her head. Turning back to the chalk board she picked up a different coloured chalk. "Mithos was a hero, but he was still hated by many for his blood, being a half-elf like many of you people couldn't get past this fact. He escaped to Darris-Kharlan in order to seclude himself with only his closest companions. However, his twisted version of his sisters dying wish was set to motion.. he wanted to end discrimination.. but in his own means." Once more she turned around setting the chalk beside her first piece.

A sigh passed her lips as she though of something. Shaking her head once more, she continued. "He essentually split up the words of Tethe'alla and Sylvarant, placing the seed of the Mana Tree between these worlds... With the small amount of mana the worlds began to fight over it. Though Mithos was only focused on two things. The age of Lifeless beings, and his sister. He was mainly sent on his sister, Martel. Starting the age of the Choosen, these select few went on a journey to break seals and pull mana to their world. In the end, the choosen was to be used as a vessel for Martel to use.. Sadly many failed, all for one, who came direly close to becomeing Martel's new body." She paused, sitting on a nearby stool. "Can someone tell me what this Choosen's name was?" Immediatly hands shot up, this was easy for them. "Teatha." The teacher pointed towards the girl in pigtails.

"Lady Colette was her name." The eager girl answered. Nodding, the women continued.
"Now, Colette was aided by her companions, who essentually helped her complete the Journey of Regeneration, but not in the general sence, her journey ended with her keeping the life she'd been born not to live. They reunited the worlds, and sent Mithos to an eternal sleep, later reviving the Mana tree, the tree that all of use protect to this day."

Suddenly a burst of light lit up the room, sending many students falling from their seats, including the teacher. Rising from the floor after the light had faded, she looked over to her students. "No one panic..." She began, however.. she couldn't follow by her own words. As her eyes adjusted to the regular light she saw in the distance a massive dragon-like creature that was being surrounded by many Half-elves and Elves. Ready to cast magic. Being a Half-elf herself she started towards the Fire escape door. "Noone move from this room." She stated, quickly exiting the room. As she got closer to the Dragon-like creature she could hear his constent change of languages, going from a few strange ones, eventually ending with Human. It spoke of falling to their world by mistake, and that it ment no harm. Though it was hard to be trustworthy.

A young looking Half-elf male approached the dragon, ahead of the others and started to speak to it. The teacher recognized this as Genis, the Headmaster to the Isealia Academy. He spoke with the dragon for awhile, and eventually turned to everyone. "This is Nuk'Tulla. He reins from a planet far away. Nuk is a Kemzika. Let us welcome him while he rests from his ordeal. With that everyone scattered, though alot had looks of worrie, or confusion on their faces. Genis led the Kemzika away, leaving the teacher to follow the croud. She returned to her students, answering questions the best she could until the final bell rang.

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 am
xxxx :: xxxx R U L E S Please Obey them... it's all I really ask....

oo1. Starting out, I'm but a hummble newbi to this guild, I should think I'd get about the same respect as someone who's been here longer. And since I've made this roleplay, i'm hoping you'll understand that I want you to follow the ToS of both Gaia, and this guild. Just as you should follow the selected rules placed down below. If anything at anytime comes to your attention don't be afraid to contact me Via PM, weither it's a suggestions, something I did or spelt wrong (I'll do that), or if you just have a question. Please.. I'm not evil, i'll not turn you into a lifeless being.

oo2. Alright, Rateing. Make it Pg-13. I'll accept some swearing, but don't over do it. I'd like clean cut Romance, Kissing, hugging, spoo--- er.. Actually keep anything bed related off of here, aswell as gaia.. we don't need that smut. Time skip is also a lovely thing.

oo3. Please no Text Talk. Grammer is your friend. Spelling is iffy, if you're a horrible speller, then use a Spell-check. Mild mistakes are okay, generally if I see a mistake on my own post i'll go and edit it. However, i'm not perfect.. I miss alot. But if you know for damn sure that your spelling sucks, then yea... above suggestion. Also, while were on this subject, please keep posts to a 2-3 paragraph minimum. I don't like one liners, and I can't understand people who can even go off of a one-liner! Keep post's prettifyed! Colour, Picture! I love really pretty posts!

oo4. Well, battleing... it's going to come up isn't it? Let's just keep it clean for now. Don't godmodd, and things like that. Remember everyone has a Mana limit, one that's been used up you can't attack any further. Also, only those with an Exphere can't hope to be revived after being killed.

But just so alot of you don't start with the move set of Raine or Genis when they head into the final battle, i'll have moves learned on a posting level. You'll start out with the basics. Healers will know First Aid, and Magic users will know Fireball. I think I found what i'm going to turn one of the Reserved posts into.

oo5. Send your Profile to me labeled 'Whats going on?' Reason why, I don't have an exact plot... as most of you ten to one have noticed... This is more of a 'Open' roleplay... where everyone can suggest something... Nuk... is of course going to be a huge part of the roleplay.. and I have a great idea for him... so if you'd like to play as Nuk, then contact me with a PM labeled 'I wanna be the dragon dude!'

oo6. What haven't I covered? Umm... Canons.. Yea... Everyone besides Yuan, Genis, Raine are all still alive. Raine I suppose is traveling the world, researching ruins... Genis is as stated in the story the Headmaster to the Iselia Academy... Yuan.. I'm not to sure about. Regardless, Genis is going to be Playable. Raine and Yuan might be brought in as NPC's. Other that that... yea... Oh, Generally alot of you will be playing a Half-elf or Elf that was from the Age of the Choosens, so Yea... They could be known as close friends to Genis, Raine, or Yuan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:33 am
xxxx :: xxxx C A S T & R A C E S A quick look-see to just who is in this darn thing!

Genis Sage Headmaster -- Played by : [Open]
Nuk'Tulla: Mysterious Visitor -- Played by : [Open]
Lloyd & Sheena's Decendent: -- Played by : Avikna LuAnk Hoseka :3 hehe...sorry!
Genis & Presea's Decendent: -- Played by : [Open]
Raine & Regal's Decendent: -- Played by : [Open]
Colette & [Open]'s Decendent: -- Played by : [Open]
Zelos & [Open]'s Decendent: -- Played by : [Open]

_________
Races ||||

Humans : Generally weak, however most have Exspheres. Past down through generations, they are known as warriors, learning how to defend their indavisual hometowns, or becomeing Mercenarys to protect those who are traveling without an Exsphere.

Half-Elves : It's been nearly 1oo years since the Age of the Choosen, and though the image of Half-elves has been brought down emmencly there are still few that have been taught by their parents thoughts of discrimination. If caught however there are many punishments at hand for the offender. Most just keep to themselves. Regardless, Half-elves are well known for using magic or Healing arts. This makes them a great sorce of pretection. Also hired as Mercenaries along with Swordsmen, Axmen, or Chakram users.

Elves : Still mostly solitary in Heimdall, alot have left the wood to travel the world. Many have settled down in other cities, and even a new city was errected for mostly Elves, but this city is much more technilogicaly advanced then Heimdall. Yundale is it's name. It's located on the same Island as Altamira, near the opposite end however.

Kemzikas : Only one so far is known, however... Later more shall start to appear. At first they have a Animalia-like form, but will eventually mold to look like a human or elf. They can mimic the mana signiture of each race. The reason why they take form of an Animaila creature is because the research done on this land before sending Nuk upon it. (Sorta layed out a spoiler) They have a small move set of their own, but generally mimic the fighting style of the races.

Yuunichas : Really Half-elves who lived upon Exire. After 50 years post mithos' defeat, Exire was landed in the ocean and there it stayed, anchored on a reef. The strange mixture of Undine's, Gnome's and Maxwell's mana started to change the Half-elves that lived here into semi-aquadic creatures. They have learned a new art to both breath underwater, aswell as change into a fish! It takes alot of mana however to take this Fishy form. Those born from the original Half-elven transformers are born with the skill, however they cannot use it until learning the Water move Spread, making all of them T-type fighters. However, they can breath underwater immediatly after being born. A natural instinct as it seems.

*Note :: Discrimination is enevitable No matter where you go. However, in the larger cities it's highly punishable. Places like Meltokio, and Palmacoasta have a low tollerance for it. Though, still Finantial Statuse still is popular, Nobles generally being more important then those in the slums.

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 am
xxxx :: xxxx P R O F I L E S K E L E T O N All you need to know information!

[size=10][align=left][color=COLOUR ONE]It's my birth given name...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Full name[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Though friends call me...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Nickname[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Is that ment to be a joke?...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Gender[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]I suppose if you must know...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Age[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]We are all the same... sorta...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Race[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]

[color=COLOUR ONE]It's who I am...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Personality 1-2 Paragraphs[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]It's my birth given name...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Biography 2-3 Paragraphs[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]

[color=COLOUR ONE]It's my Power...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Artes: Be smart, your character isn't going to start with every move avaliable. Generally start with the basics, you make start with each Novice move, then follow the chart to learn more advances artes. Genis knows all the artes in the T-type list. If you have a few moves you want to use, then come to me prior, or atleast give a good explination on what the move does. New Weapons are avalible, generally weapons like Sythes are going to Mimic the moveset of the Ax, aswell as Clubs. But they can also have Sword Abilities.[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]

[color=COLOUR ONE]It's what I love...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Likes List atleast 3[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]I wish to avoid this please...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Dislikes List atleast 3[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]Get it away!...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Fear, alteast one or two[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]

[color=COLOUR ONE]Huh? What did you call me?...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Starting Title[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color]
[color=COLOUR ONE]More annoying then a Chiggle...opps wrong game!...[/color] [color=Slategray][|[/color] [color=COLOUR TWO]Gaia Username[/color] [color=Slategray]|][/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][img]http://[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:08 am
xxxx :: xxxx A C C E P T E D P R O F I L E S All the peeps of Aselia!

It's my birth given name... [| Real name : Sheena Tushiyama Alias : Avikna Fugiyasha |]
Though friends call me... [| Avi |]
Is that ment to be a joke?... [| Female |]
I suppose if you must know... [| Eighteen |]
We are all the same... sorta... [| Human |]

It's who I am... [| She's a random child... no one is ever to sure just what emotions she'll spring on you. She can be happy one moment, and something could instantly turn her into a raging lunatic... well thats abit over exsagerrated. Regardless, she's a handful, but kind nontheless. She carrried upon her GreatGrandpa's Idealism and her GreatGrandmothers love to those close to her. |]
It's my birth given name... [| Her Grandmothers Legacy of being a Summoner passed down to her Mother, and then to her. And though she never met her Grandmother, young Sheena named after that very women showed early signs of being able to summon. She had a slightly higher mana then the rest of the children, much like Sheena herself. As soon as it was acceptable she was sent to the Imperial Research Academy to learn what her Grandmother had. But before that, Sheena was taught the ways of her people. Learning the Igaguri Style.

She wasn't the best when it came to fighting, in her younger years. Behind the rest of the students at the Mizuho Academy. Though, she did show promise.. atleast her parent's thought so. Summoning was more her style, controling the Guardian spirits with a slightly better ease then the other children. This was initially the way her parent's saw she'd been passed on the power to Summon. She adored her grandmother, and wanted to be just like her, in the way her mother always spoke of her. Though she showed the signs, however... Kota and Anna where at a big unease when she became of age... They went over the pro's and Con's constently until Sheena put in her say. Eventually they gave in.

At the Research Academy she improved in both aspects. She became a better fighter, and a fine Summoner. Sadly since the Corrine insodent research on creating Summon spirits ended. Sheena would have to travel the world inorder to gain the trust of the Summons, just as her mother did. This was going to be hard for one to do it alone.. thus she travels for now finding alies that would acompany her. But in this time of piece no one wanted to travel, or fight for that matter. She eventually settled down in Meltokio, opening a Cafe with a Mizuho feel to it. Only at the age of Eighteen she feels restless... unsure on her future.
|]

It's my Power... [|
Basic Techs:
- Power Seal
- Serpent Seal
- Pyre Seal
- Mirage Seal
- Life Seal
- Spirit Seal
- Force Seal
- Purgatory Seal
- Cyclone SeGaiaal
- Guardian Seal
|]

It's what I love... [|
- Traveling around the world
- Meeting the objectives placed before her
- Practicing seals
- Meeting those from Mizuho in Meltokio
|]
I wish to avoid this please... [|
- Failing.. much like everyone in the world
- When older men hit on her.. it's gross
- Being couped up in the house for to long...
- Snotty people
|]
Get it away!... [| What else can one fear, besides Failure and Death, especially dying alone. |]

Huh? What did you call me?... [| Random Girl - One who can't settle on just one thing for to long. |]
More annoying then a Chiggle...opps wrong game!... [| Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka |]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 am
xxxx :: xxxx A T T A CK Thats one long list... Oh my...

Attacks are going to be used throughout the whole Roleplay. If it's just for fighting a random monster that happens to come to close to the village, or while traveling to another area. You might even fight another Roleplayer. But generally you'll need to 'Evolve' you're basic set moves to make them stronger. Thus you'll follow this chart. Any Questions/Concerns please contact me Via PM.

*S= Attacks that can be learned by a Sythe aswell
*Basic Techs are known Instantly. You can choose only T-Techs or S-Techs not both. Advanced are for either side.
*Advanced Techs can only start to be learned after mastering all of either the T-Techs or S-Techs

Duel Swords/Twin Blades/Sythe
Basic Techs:
S - Demon Fang
S - Tiger Blade
- Sword Rain
- Sonic Thrust
S - Tempest

S Techs:
S - Demonic Circle - 1o posts
S - Fierce Demon Fang - Level up Demon Fang 1o posts
S - Heavy Tiger Blade - Level up Tiger Blade 1o posts
S - Twin Tiger Blade - Level up Heavy Tiger Blade 1o posts
- Sonic Sword Rain - Level up Sword rain and Sonic Thrust 1o posts
- Super Sonic Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust 1o posts
S - Psi Tempest - Level up Tempest 1o posts
S - Hunting Beast - Level up Beast 1o posts

T Techs:
S - Double Demon Fang - Demon fang 1o posts
S - Demonic Chaos - 1o posts
S - Tiger Rage - Level up Tiger Blade 1o posts
- S.Rain Alpha - Level up sword rain 2o posts
- S.Rain Beta - Level up sword rain 1o posts
- Hurricane Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust 1o posts
S - Omega Tempest - Level up Tempest 1o posts
S - Raging Beast - Level up Beast 1o posts

Advanced Techs:
S - Demonic Tiger Blade - Level up Tiger Blade 3o posts
- Demonic Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust 3o posts
- Raining Tiger Blade - Level up Sword Rain & Tiger Blade 3o posts
- Tempest Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust & Tempest 3o posts
S - Tempest Beast - Level up Beast & Tempest 3o posts
- Beast Sword Rain - Level up Sword Rain & Beast 3o posts
S - Rising Falcon - 3o posts

Special Techs:
S - Guardian - Instantly known.

Chakrams
Basic Techs:
- Ray Thrust
- Pow Hammer
- Ring Whirlwind
- Item Thief

S Techs:
- Ray Satellite -Level up Ray Thrust 1o posts
- Triple Ray Satellite - Level up Ray Thrust 2o posts
- Para Ball - 1o posts
- Torrential Para Ball Level up Para ball 2o posts
- Whirlwind Rush - Level up Ring Whirlwind1o posts

T Techs:
- Dual Ray Thrust - Level up Ray Thrust 1o posts
- Triple Ray Thrust - Level up Dual Ray Thrust 2o posts
- Pow Pow Hammer - Level up Pow Hammer 1o posts
- Hammer Rain - Level up Pow Pow Hammer 2o posts
- Ring Cyclone - Level up Ring Whirlwind 1o posts

Advanced Techs:
- Item Rover - Level up Item Thief 2o posts
- Grand Chariot - 3o posts
- Stardust Cross - 3o posts
- Toss Hammer - Level up Pow Hammer 3o posts
- Ice Hammer - Level up Pow Hammer 3o posts

Special Techs:
- Damage Guard - Known instantly

Magic User
Basic Techs:
- Aqua Edge
- Fire Ball
- Wind Blade
- Stone Blast
- Lightning
- Icicle

S Techs:
- Aqua Laser - Level up Aqua Edge 1o posts
- Flame Lance - Level up Fire Ball 1o posts
- Air Blade - Level up Airblade 1o posts
- Grave - Level up Stone Blast 1o posts
- Spark Wave - Level up Lightning 1o posts
- Freeze Lancer - Level up Icicle 1o posts
- Atlas - Level up Aqua Laser 2o posts
- Absolute - Level up Freeze Lance 2o posts
- Earth Bite - Level up Grave 2o posts
- Prism Sword - 2o posts

T Techs:
- Spread - Level up Aqua edge 1o posts
--- Fish Tail: Allows the Transformation into a large fish Level up Spread 3o posts
- Tidal Wave - Level up Spread 2o posts
- Eruption - Level up Fire Ball 1o posts
- Explosion - Level up Eruption 2o posts
- Air Thrust - Level up Airblade 1o posts
- Cyclone - Level up Air Thrust 2o posts
- Stalagmite - Level up Stone Blast 1o posts
- Ground Dasher - Level up Stalagmite 2o posts
- Thunder Blade - Level up Lightning 1o posts
- Indignation - Level up Thunder Blade 2o posts
- Ice Tornado - Level up Icicle 2o 1o posts
- Raging Mist - Level up Tidal Wave & Explosion 2o posts
- Gravity Well - Level up Thunder Blade & Ground Dasher 2o posts

Advanced Techs: Only for S-Tech sorry
- Indignant Judgment - Level up Indignation 5o posts

Special Techs:
- Meteor Swarm - 5o posts
- Force Field - Known instantly

Healer
Basic Techs:
- First Aid
- Recover
- Dispel
- Sharpness
- Barrier
- Photon
- Charge

S Techs:
- Heal - Level up First Aid 1o posts
- Cure - Level up Recover 1o posts
- Revive - 2o posts
- Restore - Level up Dispel 1o posts
- Anti-Magic - Level up Barrier 1o posts
- Keenness - Level up Sharpness 1o posts
- Permaguard - 2o posts
- Holy Lance - Level up Photon 1o posts

T Techs:
- Nurse - Level up First aid 1o posts
- Healing Circle - Level up Nurse 2o posts
- Revitalize - Level up Healing Circle 3o posts
- Purify - Level up Dispel 1o posts
- Acuteness - Level up Sharpness 1o posts
- Field Barrier - Level up Acutness 2o posts
- Ray - Level up Photon 1o posts

Advanced Techs:
- None

Special Techs:
- Resurrection - Level up Nurse 5o posts
- Force Field - Instantly known

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:44 pm
xxxx :: xxxx A T T A C K.... Again? So long I had to split it in two!

Magical Swordsman/Slythe
Basic Techs:
- Demon Fang
- Sonic Thrust
- Light Spear
- Fire Ball
- Wind Blade
- Stone Blast
- Lightning
- First-Aid

S Techs:
- Fierce Demon Fang - Level up Demon Fang 1o posts
- Super Sonic Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust 1o posts
- Light Spear Cannon - Level up Light Spear 1o posts
- Grave - Level up Stone Blast 1o posts
- Thunder Blade - Level up Lightning 1o posts
- Lightning Blade - Level up Thunder Blade 2o posts
- Healing Stream - Level up First-Aid 1o posts

T Techs:
- Double Demon Fang - Level up Demon Fang 1o posts
- Hurricane Thrust - Level up Sonic Thrust 1o posts
- Eruption - Level up Fire Ball 1o posts
- Air Thrust - Level up Wind Blade 1o posts
- Hell Pyre - 1o posts
- Healing Wind - Level up First-Aid 1o posts

Advanced Techs:
- Demon Spear - 2o Posts
- Super Lightning Blade - Level up Lighting Blade 2o posts
- Grave Blade - Level up Grave 2o posts

Special Techs:
- Guardian - Known instantly

Axmen/Clubs/Slythe
Basic Techs:
- Destruction
- Punishment
- Infliction
- Devastation
- Beast
- Earth Protection

S Techs:
- Fiery Destruction - Level up Destruction 1o posts
- Finality Punishment - Level up Punishment 1o posts
- Resolute Infliction - Level up Infliction 1o posts
- Mass Devastation - Level up Devastation 1o posts
- Eternal Devastation - Level up Mass Devastation 1o posts

T Techs:
- Deadly Destruction - Level up Destruction 1o posts
- Infinite Destruction - Level up Infinite Destruction 2o posts
- Dual Punishment - Level up Punishment 1o posts
- Rising Punishment - Level up Rising Punishment 2o posts
- Dual Infliction - Level up Infliction 1o posts
- Endless Infliction - Level up Endless Infliction 2o posts
- Finite Devastation - Level up Devastation 1o posts

Advanced Techs:
- Fiery Infliction - Level up Either Endless Infliction or Resolute Infliction 3o posts
- Eternal Damnation - 3o posts

Melee: Feet or Fists
Basic Techs:
- Crescent Moon
- Spin Kick/Punch
- Triple Kick/Punch - Level up Spin Kick/Punch 1o posts
- Wolverine
- Swallow Kick/Punch
- Eagle Dive
- Rising Dragon
- Heaven's Charge
- Healer