Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Getting back in the Swing ((One on One)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm
"She also needs to remember that the students don't know my real age." Finora said looking over at Hiei vaguely. "She may know that I am quite old for a human, but I certainly don't look it." More food was then placed in her mouth as she stopped talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:37 pm
"Anyone over the age of twenty in Humans is old to Kid. It's just how she works." Hiei said and moved a bit. " I look like I'm 19 and I'm really 25..I'm old in her eyes." Hiei pointed out.

" Yes, Well kid is a weird one." Kurama said with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 am
"Sounds like quite a few teens." Finora commented. "However many of the ones I meet think if you are over 30 you are ancient."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm
"But kid is Kid, and she works in weird ways." The red head pointed out before Hiei got up and walked toward the door to leave. He wasn't in the mood to deal with the female fire demon that drooled over the fox and the fox himself at the moment.

Kurama moved a bit with a sigh and watched Hiei leave before looking back at Finora. " So I take it, you're enjoying class?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 pm
"So far normal teenagers." Finora said setting down her chopsticks. "Your classes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 am
"So far so good, I happen to have one of Kid's friends who are rather good manner so I lucked out this time. I'm not looking forward to having her later in the day." Kurama said before he tapped the armrest. " hiei told me he sensed a strong demon power earlier that dissapared twenty minutes in today." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am
"That seems a bit abnormal." Finora said frowning slightly. "Maybe it is the demon you are looking for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm
"Maybe. But who knows, Kid could be trying to joke with us for all we know." The fox demon shifted and bowed. " Well, I'll see you later Finora. I have to prep for class and all. Maybe you'd like to stop by at the temple tonight?" Kurama asked looking at the fire girl.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm
"Sorry, I have plans already." She answered. "Maybe some other time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm
Kurama laughed. "Alright, That is fine." The fox said with a smile and left at that point. He was met up in the hallway by the short Fire demon who walked with him. " Are you going back to Demon world to work with Mukuro?" Kurama asked looking down . " I am after I'm done here. . .Then after I'm done in demon world I'm coming back. So I might just come to your place. I don't want to deal with the old hag."

Kurama nodded as they walked and he turned walking into his classroom to teach for the time being. This job was actually really boring. . .He could also tell his friend wasn't amused at all either.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games