Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Getting back in the Swing ((One on One)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm
Kurama nodded and looked toward the principle. " Hello Sir" He said and Hiei stood there and looked to the side. " Just looking forward to it" Hiei said and moved a little with a small sigh.

The red head fox smiled a bit and looked to the side. " I'm excited to work for you. I've been looking forward to teaching since I graded my schooling." Kurama said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm
"Yes, well I hope you all will fell welcomed here." The man said still smiling. "How about I introduce you to your first batch students?"

Finora looked the man over. In the interview she had he had given her a bad feeling, and even now he still gave her the same feeling. She did not like him very much.  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 pm
" Yeah. I just feel so welcomed here." Hiei said and moved the book in his hand and looked up. " I met some of my class already. A bit late sir." Hiei said and Kurama nodded. " We stumbled into our classes and met some students before coming here waiting for the bell." Kurama said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm
"Ah, then I am sure you can find your way well enough." The man said beaming. "You know where to find me if I am needed. I wish you all luck."  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Kurama nodded. " Thank you Sir." The fox said with a small bow before looking at Hiei who was back to reading. " This, is going to kill me. It's boring and I can't do anything." The fire demon mumbled looking toward Kurama. " it was either this or the grunt work that Yusuke has, Hiei."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm
"Teaching is not that bad a job." Finora said with a shrug. "Just need to be able to handle human children to a degree."  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm
" This isn't my type of job, Onna. My Type of job is fighting and killing." Hiei said dully and looked to the side. " I should be in demon world working for Mukuro not the stupid baby." He added.

Kurama sighed rubbing his head." Calm down, please Hiei." He started and looked at Finora. " Sorry Finora. His in a bad mood." The fox said with a shrug  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 pm
"Clearly..." Finora said looking more amused than insulted. "Well something tells me I should go find my class." She looked between the two a random thought coming to her mind. She went over to Kurama and kissed him on the check. "None for you." She said winking at Hiei. "I don't kiss grumpy faces." She then turned and went towards the door.  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 pm
" I could care less if you're stupid lips touched me or not." Hiei snapped a bit and ran his hand through his tied down hair. His eyes stumbled to the Red head boy who was blushing at this point. " Good job fox. You made yourself look like a fool."

Kurama shook his head after finora left to get rid of his blush and headed toward his door. " . . Time to go to..c-c-class." He said with a stutter  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:30 pm
Finora entered her first class and set her things on the main desk. Her attention turned to the students. A slight eye roll. Of course the new female teacher would have the attention of the male student body.  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:25 pm
"Jeeze, I don't get why the guys would drool over someone so old, Yo'" Kid said from the back, she was sitting on her desk with her male friends still looking at her as she ran her hand through her red hair that was out of the dress code for the school and the male uniform, the girls hated her and guys only talked to her really. " Come on dude, Be nice. She's a new Teacher." The one guy said.

- -

Hiei moved as he headed off to History and Kurama off to Science to teach.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 pm
The lunch bell rang and Finora dismissed her current class. She let out a sigh. This Kid person would really need to be talked to. The girl might have an idea about her real age, but these students would not. To them she would appear to be a teacher just starting out.

She packed her supplies up again and headed to the teacher's lounge for the lunch period.  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Kid moved walking out of the room with a small yawn. She shoved a few people aside and looked toward Finora and was dragged off by the collar by HIei." Come with my brat. Mukuro called us." Hiei mumbled as they walked off.

Kurama headed toward teh Teacher lounge walking behind Hiei and Kid. Hiei was dragging kid passed the lounge and toward the stairs to the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Finora sat down at the common table and pulled out her lunch. It was simple enough and clearly made from human food items. She pulled out the chopsticks and began eating.

She barely paid attention as Kurama entered the room. "How was your morning then?" She asked not looking towards him. She was still fairly calm, her morning had been expected.  

Butterfly Kika

O.G. Phantom

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm
Kurama chuckled as he sat down across from Finora. "It was alright. ..I had a few people I actually knew in my class which was very weird." The fox noted before looking at Hiei who walked in and sat down by Kurama and leand on his arm." What did you do to kid?" Kurama asked. " Nothing, just told her to act her age and listen to the mission Mukuro gave her." He said.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games