Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Hogwarts Hallway full of demons? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:45 am
Aya looked terrified. She'd dealt with crazy patients before, but Hiei took the cake on getting through the guards and so close up to her. But his eyes didn't look crazed. "Who are you...?"

One of the security guards got up, holding his gun up about ten feet behind Hiei. "Drop the needle and step away from the doctor!"

Hikari was just sitting there, staring at everyone with dull eyes. They'd drugged her heavily.

Kaye dropped down with Hisa, still holding the man as she returned the kiss. "Whatever you want. You deserve a rest."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:39 pm
Hiei chuckled and took the needle and broke it in his hand and grabbed Aya pulling her back and held her in an armlock. " Not from this world. I'm not Your Crazed Jaganshi. I'm a Demon King from My own world and time. Want to see?" He asked and held his hand to her face only slightly which would show her some of his own life but that was all he could do and pulled her back standing close to Hikari. " Now your going to get Hikari and myself the hell out of here or I'll make this place burn." He said and grunted feeling his chest pulling again. All that pain. Hiei also didn't care about that gun, his even sit a few times in his life. Let's do that ahah . 'I feel stronger...whatever this is...has it weakend?' He thought and gripped Aya. " I don't want to hurt you, trust me your my mother in law in my time. I just want to fix this." He said and grunted from his chest pain.

Hisa sighed a little and dropped his head on her. " I'm sorry, I never ment to take over hell." He mumbled and gripped her shoulder. " Will make it work. I promise."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 am
Aya's eyes widened as the visions flashed through her head. No, this couldn't be real. Things like this and that didn't happen. Was she infected? "S...Stand down." Aya finally choked out to the officers.

One of the guns was on the floor by Hikari. She reached out and grabbed it, slowly holding it up and aiming it towards Kurama and the security guard. She simply held it there with dull eyes.

The officers set their weapons down and held their hands up when they saw Hikari had the gun now, taking a step back. "Dr. Kurama?"

Kaye looked up at Hiei, moving some of his hair away from his face with a nod. "We always do. In life and after, right?" She pointed out with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Hiei moved and l losened his grip on Aya lightly to not hurt her. It was Aya's face it didn't matter if it wasn't her her, He had to be nice. Moving he looked at Kurama and nodded. " Pick your next words carefully Red." Hiei said and glanced at Hikari keeping an Eye on her.

Kurama stood there holding his hand up. " Alright now Jaganshi, Nanashi. Let's just talk this out. Will go to a room, Sit down and talk this issue out. No guards no needles. Just the four of us. Alright." He said and the red head held his hand out. Hiei only moved. " Your lying, You keep glancing toward the needle on the ground you dropped.Once I turn my back on you, You'll stab me in the back with it. I know you well enough." Hiei said and looked toward Aya." I'd have your Doctor friend really think about this." Hiei said quietly in her ear. " Hikari, keep your weapon on him. Don't shoot."

The security on stood back and watched at this point. Not sure what to do.

Hisa smiled and chuckled and moved slowly getting up. " God, Lioh's heart was full of hate, Darkness and envy. No wonder his changed since."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:13 am
"Give me... one reason not to kill you..." Hikari muttered from where she sat to Kurama, still holding the gun up. Kurama had 'treated' her since she'd started and the whole thing had been hell.

"Hiei, talk her down before she does something." Aya said quickly after hearing Hikari.

"But why?" Kaye asked, not understanding how Lioh would change so drastically. At least from what she had heard and seen. She helped Hisa up, looking at his clothes now with a sigh. There was blood all over them. "You should take those off and I'll throw them in the washer."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am
Kurama held his hand ups and took a step back. " It was my job. I'm sorry." He said and looked toward Hiei who slowly let go of Aya after making a quiet Threat of pain if she tried anything. Moving he shifted his hand onto the Gun and kept it covered looking at her. " Hikari, We take more heep then this in Demon world with our people when we were crowned. We take this world just as ours. We don't kill Humans. But you need to put the gun. There stopping, We are going to fix this we are going to leave. But we can't kill them. If it makes you feel better. Shoot him in the leg but no killing." He said looking at her keeping his hand on the end of the barrel. " Do you understand me?" He asked looking at her.

Kurama only shifted and sunk down to his knees. " What's going on..Aya! Why aren't you fighting back. There insane and he says on thing and you stop struggling and fighting back. What's going on." Kurama said and kept a hand up to show he wouldn't do anything.

Lioh moved pulling at his shirt slowly. " He was already pretty insane before hell but I guess living in Hell and having Mercury as his side wench was making him darker." He said and sighed. " I just bought these cloths the other day." He mumbled annoyed about the issue and looking at Hikari. " Me running Hell, My soul is already darker but I still have a hand on Light." He explained.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:28 pm
Hikari listened, but she kept her eyes on Kurama. Although dull, there was a darkness to them. "He wants to cut out my head." She stated quietly with a small growl. Even drugged, Hikari was mad. He'd done a lot to her and Hikari wanted it to end.

Aya held her breath as Hiei stepped away from her. She looked towards Kurama, scared as hell, but still wasn't moving. "I don't know. Just-- Do what he says."

That scared Kaye a little bit. What if she lost him to that same darkness? "What's that light?" She wondered, tucking some hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:40 pm
Hiei looked at Hikari and kept his hand on the gun. " I know. But it's Kurams face and if I can't bring myself to kill your mothers double you shouldn't try to kill the foxes face. " he said and slowly moved taking the gun and place it behind his back and smiling a little. " it's fine. Will be fine." He tried to calm her down and glanced at Aya. " your gonna talk to is now. In private or I'll muster what power I can gather to blow the roof off." He warned.

Kurama moved a little and glanced at Aya. " fine you crazed fool." Kurama said and kept his hands up and looked at Aya before walking infront of Hiei who walked with Hikari to a empty office. " Hikari, come on-" Hiei started before he started to flater due to his heart and he moved kneong and gripping the pain and sucking in some air and growled shaking. In this world he would of gotten pills an hour ago to keep his heart rate in check and he didn't have those.

Hisa chuckled as he started to strip his body opened with wounds from Lioh and he smiled tiltig his head. " You" he said and looked at her. " your the only reason I don't fall to darkness, your my
Light"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:33 am
Hikari's hands moved away from the gun that Hiei took and to his hand. She slowly got up with his help, keeping her eyes on Kurama before they headed into the office. She needed Hiei for support and when he dropped, Hikari dropped with him. "You're heart...?" She asked in her drugged state.

Aya followed everyone, telling the guards to leave before they got into the office. When she saw Hiei drop down, Aya realized what a message she had gotten earlier was about. "He hasn't taken his pills." She spoke in a slight panic, finding Hiei's folder before flipping it open and telling Kurama the prescription dosage since they were in his office.

Kaye stared at Hisa for a few seconds before she smiled a bit, taking a step forward. She placed her hands on either side of Hisayuki's face and gave him a kiss. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am
Hiei gripped his chest and closed his eyes before looking toward Aya then toward Hikari and leaning his head on her and gripping the back of her shirt trying to calm his chest down. ' It hurts, not as bad as normal but it feels like someone is stepping on a knife to my chest and it's making it hard to breath.' He thought and sucked in some air.

Kurama moved looking for the pills on the shelf before kneeling down infront of Hiei and taking out the amount needed and giving them to Hiei who took them. Kurama moved away from them after that to stand near Aya. " What's going on Aya. Why did you ask who he was. We know who he is." The fox said. " Jaganshi Hiei, His here for self harm and mental illness mix." The fox mumbled.

Hiei shifted and gripped his chest waiting for the pills to kick in. " Oh shut up, If I had more power I'd show you what I showed her." He said quietly. He took a deep breath and sat down on the floor leaning back on the door staring at them and looked toward Hikari. " Aya, What the hell is going on!?" Kurama finally snapped.

Hisa chuckled and dropped his shirt and pants just in the trash, there was no getting that out. Standing in his boxers he sighed and only smiled after the kiss before taking a step back to grab some clothing. As he walked he had no Shadow anywhere. " I don't know if what I did will help them.."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games