Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destrukktokonn
Vice Captain

1,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 am
Not gonna lie Yummy, that sounds pretty gross.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Caiyo
Not gonna lie Yummy, that sounds pretty gross.

Bro.

Bro.

It's beautiful.  

YummyBiscuits
Crew

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Chista Myststalker

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 am
Gotta agree with Caiyo,

Gross  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:19 pm
/just got back from two year hiatus/
woaahhh 4laugh  

Das_Couch
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Justus D Spencer
Crew

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:22 am
Das_Couch
woaahhh 4laugh

Welcome back!

As much as i would like to say otherwise, the guild is rather dead as you have likely noticed. Has been for quite some time now. I think most of the members now just remain as ghosts, more or less hanging on to the memories we all had here.

Well...that got gloomy quick...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:29 pm
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch
woaahhh 4laugh

Welcome back!

As much as i would like to say otherwise, the guild is rather dead as you have likely noticed. Has been for quite some time now. I think most of the members now just remain as ghosts, more or less hanging on to the memories we all had here.

yes I've been told that rp guilds are dead as well D:
all of my friends have left gaia..so it is like i need to rebuild my gaia life ^^; tis a shame to see good things crash and burn v.v  

Das_Couch
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Justus D Spencer
Crew

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 pm
Das_Couch
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch
woaahhh 4laugh

Welcome back!

all of my friends have left gaia..so it is like i need to rebuild my gaia life ^^; tis a shame to see good things crash and burn v.v

I don't see it so much of a crash and burn, more of a natural progression. Many people came to gaia as an escape from the problems of their younger years, many due to a lack of self confidence. Many of my gaia friends (who i talk to on facebook and by other means) are all growing out of this online bubble and have progressed in very strong social and active lives. Sure the guild is dead, but we as a people have simply spread out and grown into our own lives as adults. Frankly i will miss the old days, but i have the fond memories and looking out at how my friends now spend their time instead of it all being concentrated on the web...its a good thing.

That being said, tho roleplaying and most certainly combat base roleplaying has taken a back seat to my every day affairs, i certainly enjoy coming back now and again for a fix and a reminder of those good old days.

Now that your back in the imagination station, what type of roleplays are you looking for? Also keep me in touch if you find anything worth while, i'm always scanning for literate to semi literate roleplays to kill some extra time. I have recently returned from a few month disappearance as i was renovating my house for 15 months.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:43 pm
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch
woaahhh 4laugh

Welcome back!

I don't see it so much of a crash and burn, more of a natural progression. Many people came to gaia as an escape from the problems of their younger years, many due to a lack of self confidence. Many of my gaia friends (who i talk to on facebook and by other means) are all growing out of this online bubble and have progressed in very strong social and active lives. Sure the guild is dead, but we as a people have simply spread out and grown into our own lives as adults. Frankly i will miss the old days, but i have the fond memories and looking out at how my friends now spend their time instead of it all being concentrated on the web...its a good thing.

That being said, tho roleplaying and most certainly combat base roleplaying has taken a back seat to my every day affairs, i certainly enjoy coming back now and again for a fix and a reminder of those good old days.

Now that your back in the imagination station, what type of roleplays are you looking for? Also keep me in touch if you find anything worth while, i'm always scanning for literate to semi literate roleplays to kill some extra time. I have recently returned from a few month disappearance as i was renovating my house for 15 months.

i can't find any roleplays right now sweatdrop
all the followers of my guild are gone and have sent me farewell letters that I am only just now receiving ninja
so you should let me know if there are any interesting rp guilds that are still alive eek  

Das_Couch
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Justus D Spencer
Crew

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 pm
Das_Couch

Sadly finding a good guild to kill time in is my issue aswell, i have only been part of gaia for the past few days. And i usually guild guide didn't have anything to present me with.

More interesting stuff seems to be in the forums other the guilds these days, and scouring through that stuff is just a time kill and a half. Not to mention if you find an interesting one with solid roleplayers it can still be hard to work yourself into a story that is already in its hundreds in pages.

I'm thinking i need to edit an old guild and get it back up and running, give old returning peeps a place to settle and reunite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 am
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch

Sadly finding a good guild to kill time in is my issue aswell, i have only been part of gaia for the past few days. And i usually guild guide didn't have anything to present me with.

More interesting stuff seems to be in the forums other the guilds these days, and scouring through that stuff is just a time kill and a half. Not to mention if you find an interesting one with solid roleplayers it can still be hard to work yourself into a story that is already in its hundreds in pages.

I'm thinking i need to edit an old guild and get it back up and running, give old returning peeps a place to settle and reunite.

that would be ideal x__x i thought about changing my guild into something new for the old roleplayers from gaia who can't find a place to rp i dunno sweatdrop  

Das_Couch
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Justus D Spencer
Crew

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 am
Das_Couch
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch

that would be ideal x__x i thought about changing my guild into something new for the old roleplayers from gaia who can't find a place to rp i dunno sweatdrop

DO IT!!!! Take forth the burden, raise the flag! Grasp at destiny and demand more then it offers!
You can no longer stand idly by! This is what you have always dreamed of!!

ok i'm done now..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch
Ea The Wizard
Das_Couch

DO IT!!!! Take forth the burden, raise the flag! Grasp at destiny and demand more then it offers!
You can no longer stand idly by! This is what you have always dreamed of!!

ok i'm done now..

._. yyeeeaaahh..  

Das_Couch
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Chista Myststalker

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 am
Im up for a place to RP =) Realy miss RPing a lot, which is kinda the one reason I got back here in the first place.

EDIT: Im looking at repurposing Sekai for multiple kinds of RPs. 1 thread per RP style, rather then 600 areas with a bit of a story in each.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 am
I have a good rp if any of you are interested!  

YummyBiscuits
Crew

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Chista Myststalker

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:58 am
Interested

Also I repurposed Sekai, though still named Sekai for now as I cant for the life of me come up with a better name at this time.  
Assailant's Cosmos

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff