Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 am
          User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 355/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO:: 600 x❹ AC: 900
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in to the hospital and walked up to the front desk, stopping in front of the secretary that was there. She gave the woman a slight smile and bowed lightly, "Hello... I'm a medical ninja in training and I wanted to learn a thing or two. I was hoping that I could do it here." The secretly smiled warmly back at Sonyo and nodded, giving her a list and a book. "If you're gonna learn, you gotta have someone to learn on. Here, use this book for healing eiseijutsu and if you wanna learn some of the defence maneuvers that in eseijutsu, then just go to the training room off to the side. Everything you need can be found in this book, just please return it before you leave." Sonyo nodded, then excitedly ran off to start her new training.

Sonyo walked in to a room where there was a woman sitting on a bed. She took off her coat and walked inside, smiling faintly. "Well hello, my name's Sonyo. I'm here to help you today. What seems to be the problem?" The woman wrapped her arms around her stomach, furrowing her eyebrows. "My appitite hasn't been so good and I keep throwing up.." Sonyo nodded, "I see.. Well, lets see what you have..." Sonyo walked over and opened the book, looking at the jutsu she needed before closing the book back up again. She laid the woman down and made a hand seal, covering her hands in her light blue chakra. She hovered her hands over the lady's body for a few minutes, in till she was sure what was wrong. "It seems that you just have a stomach bug, Miss. You should be just fine, just make sure to drink lots of water and make sure to stop by the pharmacy to get any medication to relieve your symptoms." The lady nodded, then got up and walked out, and sonyo picked up her coat moved on to the next patient. [ 1 // 1; Shindan [ Diagnosis ] Learned! ]

Sonyo walked in to a room where a man had a bloody cloth over his arm. The female winced and walked over. "What the heck happened to you..?" She asked the man, surprised at seeing so much blood. The man smiled half heartedly and then sighed, "I was helping out at the blacksmith's when I dropped a blade on my arm.. I'm such a clutz, I don't even know how I have the job." Sonyo smiled lightly at the man, "It takes a very long time to get really good at something, don't get discouraged." Sonyo opened the book and read through it, then put it back down. [ 1 // 2 ]

She pulled away the towel and sighed in relief; it seemed that the cut wasn't even that deep, just very long. Chakra covered Sonyo's hands and she began to heal the man. It took some time to get used to channeling her chakra in a way that it made the blood stay, but she eventually got it. She sighed, lightly cleaning the area around the cut. "This is as much as I can do for right now, but it should hold. You won't need stitches, which is good. Just make sure not to move around too much or it'll start bleeding really badly again." Sonyo moved over to the side and grabbed a bandage, wrapping up the man's arm before leaving. [ 2 // 2; Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ] ]

Sonyo looked at the list and walked off to the pharmacy, walking to the back. She stopped in front of one of the medicine creators there. "Hello, I'm Sonyo.. I'm here to help with making medication?" The female smiled at her, then gestured to the table in front of her. "Alright then. We're very low on medications as of lately and I was just making up a batch of pain killers, would you like to help?" Sonyo bounced excitedly, nodding, her eyes shining bright with interest. The lady began telling Sonyo what she would need in order to create the medicine at hand. Sonyo listened quietly, even grabbing a small piece of paper and writing down what she would need in order to create this concoction later on should someone she knows need it. The pharmacist seemed happy that Sonyo showed such interest in medicine. "And that's all you need in order to make a basic pain killer. Sure, it wont completely take away the pain for things like surgeries, but it'll definitely put down a headache. Your turn!" [ 1 // 2 ]

Sonyo picked up the materials she needed in order to create the pain killer and began crushing them up. IT took her a few tries in order to get even just the ingredients right. Sonyo had to admit, it was difficult and frustrating to try and get just the right amount of each ingredient. After she had finally gotten it right, after many messed up attempts, the pharmacists helped her to shape the pill so that it would be able to be swallowed. Sonyo then took it apon herself to create an entire bottle of pain killers without any help. When she finished, the pharmacist praised her for how well she did, and Sonyo smiled brightly before thanking the lady and leaving the pharmacy. [ 2 // 2; Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ] Learned! ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:14 pm
          User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 320/390 x❷ STAMINA::220 /220 x❸ RYO:: 700 x❹ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo moved from the pharmacists and over to the training room that the lady at the desk had mentioned. She looked around briefly before making her way to a few dummies on one side of the room. She looked through the book for a second before putting it down and concentrating. The move itself seemed pretty simple. She got in to a stance and relaxed for a second before trusting and hitting the dummy. It jumped back away from her hand as she hit it, getting a jolt. A faint crackling noise could be heard coming from the thing, and Sonyo wasn't sure if that was normal. [ 1 // 1; Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] Learned! ]

The next jutsu was a little more different, and a bit more harder. Sonyo took a step back and picked back up the booke, reading up on the jutsu she was going to try to preform. The next attack was a strong punch that utilized chakra to make it stronger and more destructive than a normal punch. Sonyo her stance once again and pulled her arm up in front of her, looking at it. She imagined chakra flowing in to her arm like a loaded spring, ready to burst with destructive force at any moment. She looked back at the dummy in front of her and let out a deep breath. [ 1 // 2 ]

She launched forward to the dummy and slammed her fist in to it, however not much happened. When her fist connected with the dummy, just a puff was released from it and the thing barely moved. Sonyo let out a pained gasp, hoppig backwards and holding her fist. She moved it, checking to make sure she didn't break it. She sighed in relief when she was sure that she hadn't, then once again built up chakra in her arm in preparation for another swing. She pulled her arm back once more and slammed her fist in to the dummy, breaking her hand straight through it. The female let out a little gasp, taking her hand out and covering her mouth, then moving to another dummy like nothing happened. [ 2 // 2; Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] Learned! ]

Sonyo felt herself feeling sorry for this next dummy, taking a deep breath and bouncing a bit. She picked up the book and read up on the jutsu and just what she had to do in order to make sure she wouldn't break her leg. She got wide eyed as she realized just what this jutsu could do, and hoped she would never have to actually use it on someone. She closed her eyes, relaxing her muscles and then let it back out her mouth. Sonyo opened her eyes and started taking practice shots at the dummy with no chakra, getting used to the movement of the jutsu itself. [ 1 // 2 ]

She then began practicing flowing chakra in and out of her leg, taking a few test kicks in the air to make sure that she had it stable. She then faced the dummy again and channeled her chakra in to her leg and swung it up, then brought it back down on the inanimate thing. She managed to knock the dummy back, but not do anything more than that. She grumbled, then tried once again. She channeled her chakra in to her leg, focusing, then brought it back up. She brought her limb down on the dummy and absolutely destroyed it; bits of straw went everywhere and Sonyo even put cracks in the floor as she was unable to stop herself. Then female looked around with an 'I DIDN'T DO IT' look before making a mental note to be more careful with this technique. [ 2 // 2; Tsuuten Kyaku [ Bruising Sky Leg ] Learned! ]

Sonyo wiped away the sweat from her forehead, then left to head to the streets of Otogakure.

[ Exeunt to: Streets of Harmony ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:36 am
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: -Error level of ecstasy maximum-

She walked with a hum as she made it towards the tiered buildings of the hospital district. Her body flowing with pure ecstasy as she neared the main building, mind dancing with ideas for various experiments. 'Ohh~ I can't wait to get to the morgue. All those bodies just waiting to be turned into my playthings.' She thought, her cheeks filling with heat as she blushed. She patted her rosy cheeks as she arrived at the door, calming herself down and replacing her face with a calm smile. Entering the building she took a moment to look around the busy reception area. Her golden eyes spinning as she found one of the nurses. "Excuse me ma'am, I'd like access to an empty room in the morgue." She said plainly, smile widened. The nurse was about to shoo her away when she noticed the headband wrapped around Deborah's waist. "Alright, go down those stairs at the other end of the room. You'll have to talk to the Morticians for a room." The nurse said softly before carrying on with her business. Deborah nodded and turned for the stairwell. 'This headband sure does open a lot of doors in this city.' She thought, adjusting the cloth bands tighter. Making her way down the stairs she was greeted with the familiar scent of death.

Her footsteps echoed down the pristine white hall, her eyes spinning with curiosity as she stopped to peer through one of the many windows leading to empty rooms. Suddenly the sound of footsteps echoed back to her, someone was indeed down in the catacomb like halls. She began chewing on her bottom lip, eager to find the source. It didn't take her long to run into the mortician she was looking for his blue lines stood out easily. Consumed in his work it took minutes for him to realize she was standing behind her. Probably not one for visitors Deborah's presence spooked him to say the least. "Oh don't mind me, that stitching was beautifully done." She said with a sigh. The man collected himself quickly and put on his best professional smile. Before he could speak she interrupted him, pointing to the headband around her waist. "I would like a room, to further practice my Eiseijutsu. And since I preform the honesty of a cadaver I would like the room down here. Preferably in a corner where I won't be stepping on anyone's toes." She said bluntly, smiling. His face twisted with uncertainty as she spoke, "Well, I am the one to talk to about this... Fine. Down the hall and take the first right. At the end of that hall is one of our private rooms, the cadavers were organ donors. Try not to make a mess." She was already at the door when he was finished with his instructions, he could tell something was off about her but wasn't quite sure what.

She arrived to her empty room shortly, from her quick peeks into the neighboring rooms further up the hall... it seemed she was alone. She tried her best not to show the ecstasy on her face as she entered the room, locking the cold metal door behind her. And with the rooms blinds lowered she she noticed the shaking her her knees, her legs barely holding her tiny frame up. She steadied her body against the table at the rooms center. "Oh my. I need to get a grip, I doubt my hands could cut a steady line in this state." She mentioned to herself, placing a hand over her face. It took a minute or so to calm her overly excited body to regain its composure. She took a deep breath before placing her belongings on the rooms shelf, digging through her bag for an old gas masked... long since functional. "Oh I can't wait to begin." She said softly, tracing her fingers against the dust clogged filters. She placed the mask on the rooms table, turning on her heel for the rooms freezer. She began nibbling on her bottom lip as she unclicked a couple latches, and pulled the door to the side. "Oh ho ho~ My reward for being such a good girl. Now what is my new doll's name?" She said with a smile, lifting the tag around the cadaver's toe, "Aria... Such a pretty name. Perfect for being my new plaything." She pulled the rolling slab from its cold cavern before placing it next to the metal table.

Chakra Pool:: [330 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [170 //170]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Deborah's Theme; Its Getting Boring by the Sea :: Blood Red Shoes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: Pleased

Her first order of business was her precious gas mask. The poor thing had certainly seen better days, she hadn't have the time as of late to find someone to repair it back to being functional. She latched the leather straps around the nape of her neck, tightening the black leather mask against her face. She exhaled a large breath, sending a plume of dust out of the withered filters. "Oh my, I really need to get some replacement filters for my dear old mask, and maybe the straps..." She mentioned to herself, her voice distorted by her equipment blending her honey sweet tone to that of gravel being tossed on a dirt road. Her golden eyes traced their way from the beautiful young corpse waiting for her, onto the nearby shelf housing the varying medical tools. Her small bonny fingers pulled forth a tray decorated with varying scalpels. Placing the tray on top of the rooms center table before slipping her hands into a pair of clean rubber latex gloves. "Oh! I nearly forgot to pick out some scrolls. Almost wasted my new doll on sharpening away my rust." Her eyes danced with anticipation as she practically skipped over to the other side of the room. The towering bookshelf locked behind a pair of glass doors. With a twist of the small knobs she freed the trapped air, the musk or withering paper danced in the air. 'You poor things, its been a while since someones used this room for research. Fret not, you're in good hands.' She thought with a smile, her eyes darting from place to place as she began forming a mental list of the scrolls she would be using.

Returning to the slab and table she would place done scrolls in order predictive usefulness. Her eyes re-traced the label on her first scroll, pulling off the rubber gloves she had just gotten on. With a flick of her wrist she tossed the un-used pair next to the scrolls. "I assume with a name like Cleanse I shan't be needing those." She mentioned softly, lightly undoing the knot holding the scroll closed. Spreading the scroll out in front of her she began trailer her boney finger under the instructions helping to commit the techniques steps to memory. She nodded to herself and began chewing at her bottom lip as she closed tight the scroll once more, pushing it off to the side. With a quick series of hand seals her hands would begin glowing, emitting a warmth as she began to feel the sensation of being nibbled on. Placing her hands over her uncovered face she began the process of scrubbing clean. Her gold chakra lighting the room around her as the her chakra attacked the bacterial micro-beings spread across her relatively clean body. And with a quick flick of her wrists the light burnt itself out.. with a faint steam lifting from the top of her cleansed hands, face and lower arms. "Oh that should do nicely..." She said softly, her eyes content as she turned her attention to the second scroll.
[1/1][ Kiyomaru (Cleanse) E rank, Get! -1 post for Class, -1 for Hospital. -5 Chakra ]

The second scroll opened quicker than the previous, rolling the thick paper out against the metal surface. Her eyes danced as she began digging around in her medical pouch, pulling out one of her senbon. "All I need to do is find the location of a foreign object and manipulate the body to my will. Sounds easy enough." She said with a soft giggle, almost turning heel as she slammed the small needle into the woman's chest cavity, digging her finger in after it in an effort to jab it deeper. As she turned her whole body to her doll she began weaving a series of hand seals, a more fair light glowing from her fingertips as she placed a hand a few inches from the thin wound containing her senbon. Her golden chakra began digging its way into the cold cadaver, weaving like a snake through the grass before constricting around her senbon. Forming an addition hand sign with her free hand she spread her chakra around the needle as she pushed the surround flesh away from it. Guiding the thin metal through the cadaver she soon pulled it clean, the flesh un-damaged by its extraction.
[1/1][ Tekishutsu (Extraction) E rank, Get! -1 post for Class, -1 for Hospital. -5 Chakra ]

She simple placed the crimson needle on top of the metal table behind her, her hands shook with anticipation as she finally got the useful but rather boring techniques she had picked out completed. The Ouroboros in her eyes seemingly swimming through her iris as she plucked the first of her offensive scrolls, not bothering to roll closed Extraction as she layered the next on top. "Pain intensification... By inflicting the target with their chakra the user begins systematically increasing the sensitivity to pain in their nerves. Physical contact is required and it seems the technique will only afflict its effect to the appendage I make contact with. Ooo~ I can't wait... but my little doll doesn't feel pain..." She began before trailing off knowing the test subject would have to be herself gave her a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She smiled beneath her mask as she weaved the hand seals, the familiar glow of her chakra emanating from her right hand. She almost reached out of her arm before realizing she needed a baseline level of pain. "Oops I needn't muck up my own experiment. Now that would be rather embarrassing." She said with venom in her voice, before slamming her left hand down onto the the metal table. 'A 3.' She thought to herself before placing her hands together, her chakra spreading from right to left as it started afflicting her nerves. Once more she slammed her left hand down to the metal surface, this time the new found pain caused her to flinch. 'Hmmm... A 6.' She thought to herself, shaking her left had.
[1/1][ Itami Gekka (Pain Intensification) E rank, Get! -1 post for Class, -1 for Hospital. -5 Chakra ]

With a sight she noticed the rapid bruising forming on her skin, the familiar sight of inflammation accompanying it. "As to be expected from such reckless abandonment," She started, turning her wrist to inspect the damage, "As I assumed it looks like I'll need to skip a few techniques and work on Healing Hands." She sighed softly before turning to grab the techniques scroll. It took a little longer to open this scroll as she was forced to do it with a singular hand, shaking the small scroll out on top of the growing pile of open scrolls. Her brows furrowed with minor anger as she attempted to smooth out the paper to make it look pretty. "Finally, lets see... Covering ones hand with a thick coverage of healing chakra to heal minor wounds to the users allies. Hmm, so just a more focused use of Extraction if I were to compare it. Rather than bending the flesh it stitches its damage while numbing the subjects pain." She explained to herself, chewing on her lip.
[1/2]

She began forming the hand seals with her right hand, focusing her chakra down her arm. A ball of golden light began forming around her undamaged hand, specks of black swimming around like insects in amber. Her eyes danced with excitement as she placed her right hand over the damaged left, instantly she began to notice a lack of radiating pain. Her chakra started glowing brighter causing her to look away for a few seconds while it her left hand began to un-swell... its brown and blue colored flesh returning to its porcelain white. The ball of golden chakra started to fade as she pulled her hands apart. "Well, it took alot longer then I would have liked, but it'll have to do for now." She mentioned to herself, inspecting her newly healed flesh. AS she chewed away at her lower lip she began systematically rolling up the scrolls she had already finished, tossing them into a small pile on the corner of the table. "That should be enough practice on myself, its time to start playing with my new doll." She said softly, but to anyone ease dropping they would notice the twisted excitement just barely slipping out through her voice that would give anyone shivers.
[2/2][Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) C rank, Get! -1 post for Class, -2 posts for C rank in Hospital. -20 Chakra]

[ooc: Personal attribute allows for Eiseijutsu hand seals to be done with a singular hand.]

Chakra Pool:: [295 //330]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image

Mood:: Content

She pulled open the remaining three scrolls, spreading them evenly across the metal table top. "Well, first things first my little dolly, we have to find out what killed you..." She said softly, her voice almost echoing as it leaked from her mask. Not even bothering to turn to her cadaver she began reading the first scrolls instructions. "Diagnosis... a un-refined tactic allowing for the medical shinobi to diagnose simple but hidden causes of irritation, sickness, or death." She read to herself, tracing her fingers under the jutsu's rather simple structure. Turning on her heal she weaved the techniques hand seals with her left hand, her right hand emitting a dull glow from her fingertips. An excited smile was dancing on her lips as she pressed her fingers firm against the cadavers chest. She closed her eyes quickly, linking her mind with the technique. She began to see an almost xray of her playthings chest cavity the picture was clouded by dead veins and partially decayed muscle. So it took a little longer then she would have liked to pinpoint the woman's cause of death as she scanned the entire body. "Blunt force trauma to the chest causing broken ribs which just so happened to peirce her lungs. If I had to guess she died... three days ago."
[1/1][ Shindan (Diagnosis) Rank E, Get! -1 post for Class. -5 Chakra ]

"You poor little thing, who could have possible inflicted that damage," She started as she examined the woman's hands, "As I thought you were no kunoichi." Her eyes danced with curiosity, mind racing with possible scenarios but alas she had to stop herself from delving down such a rabbit hole so she might continue her training. 'Lets not get carried away, just two more techniques to go.' She thought with a smile, turning to the scroll spread out beneath the first. "Using their chakra the medical student can strike with pinpoint precision and temporarily lock up muscle movement in their target. Like being shocked." She read quickly, clapping her hands excitedly. She studied the seals and began mimic them slowly to get the feel of them, before nodding and doing them for real. A faint ringing could be heard, not one you could pinpoint but one that always seemed to be just behind your ear. An almost spark was farming against her finger tips, arcing from one to the next. as she placed her hands against the dead woman's body, the nerves in its arm jolted bent at the elbow... muscles contracting tight as if life still moved through its veins.
[1/1][ Suji dageki (Muscle Shock) Rank E, Get! -1 post for Class. -5 Chakra ]

With a simple shake of her hands she disarmed the jutsu from her fingers. "Yes, that should be useful," She said to herself quietly, her voice barely carrying more than a foot away, "I suppose its time to wrap up my training... and to do so, little doll, I'll be needing to collapse that second lung of yours." Beneath her mask her smile had turned into a frown, not because she was about to desecrate this body even more but because she didn't have anything else to practice on it. She turned back to the final scroll layed out on the table top, a useful jutsu or so the name would suggest. "Lets see, what treats do you you hide for me Lung Collapse? Similar to Extraction the medical shinobi will spread a thin layer of chakra into their target, but rather than pulling a foreign object they instead use the chakra to take hold of a lung and force it to fail and in turn collapse." She read to herself, the smile returning to her lips as she finished. Rather than waste more time she opted to get the training over with, weaving the listed hand seals several times before committing to the final sequence.
[1/2]

The familiar golden chakra, speckled with black, began forming an orb around her right hand. Placing her hand on the woman's chest, she made an almost groping motion as the chakra began leaching beneath their skin. Her chakra began delving through the dead muscles and fat, like a tentacle through the water. It mere moments her chakra had arrived at the one remaining lung, wrapping around the organ constricting against it. It didn't take long for the dead organ to begin swelling like a balloon as it was compressed more and more. In the back of her mind she began hearing a tiny bit of air exiting from the corpses mouth, her chakra dispersing as the lung collapse. "Oh dear that was far to quick for my tastes. I suppose I could spend a few more minutes with you." She said softly, and with a flick of her wrist her small scalpel came loose from its straps, sliding smoothly to her palm. Spending the next fifteen minutes cutting into the woman's pale flesh, pinning the sin of her chest to the side as she made her way through her chest cavity. Fade
[2/2][ Runge Suibou (Lung Collapse) Rank D, Get! -1 post for Class, -1 post for D rank in Hospital. -10 Chakra ]

She spent a few minutes cleaning the room up, replacing the cadaver into the freezer, returning the scrolls to the musty bookshelf, and placing various items back in their respective spots. Once everything was back in its rightful spot she placed her boney fingers against the worn leather of her gas mask, unstrapping the lever binding and freeing her mouth to the fresh air. "Whew, definitively need to get this fixed up... breath in to much air using those filters and I might catch something." She mentioned quietly, placing the black leather mask in her bag. Her golden eyes spun as she started for the door, turning back to make sure she hadn't left anything behind. She moved through the empty halls like a ghost as she made her swift exit from the building. Her body itching to get some combat training done.
[+15 Chakra]
[exit to Otogakure Dojo (or Academy idk which just yet)]

Chakra Pool:: [290 //330]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:25 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,000 ➍AC:: --
                                                        < Eyes Active / Not Active > < Genin > < Rank:: D>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking up was Aizen back in otogakure with his head bandage up from the spores contact and IVs in his arms as he was detoxed by the hospital workers. All he remembered was heading towards the base of the spore to collect a sample. "How did I get here?" Aizen appeared to be back in Otogakure from what he seen looking outside. "How?".Aizen was beyond confused, he wanted so hard to succeed, to prove that he was strong, but failed. Looking around, Aizen didn't see any nurses nearby with his sakkakugan, he then would begin taking the IV's out of his arms, changing back into his clothes, opening the window and escaping to the Otokages office. "have to find out what happened".

[ EXIT ]

< SAKKAKUGAN > • <AIZEN >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST> • < EMOTIONAL PERFORMER> •
                                                        <
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Passive & Personal Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        → Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                        → Pre - genius : learn GenJustus [1] post faster
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training
                                                        Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,200 ➍AC:: 300

Standing outside the hospital, Aizen remembered him waking up there after the Oinin saved him in the mission. "I don't plan on coming back here unless I'm down a job or mission". Aizen would then walk away to continue exploring the village. His home.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

→ Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                        → Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        → Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].
                                                        → Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,000 ➍AC:: 800

Aizen walked into the hospital. Today we planned to get a lot done, but he was too tired mentally to do so, before switching he wrote Isora a quick note saying
                                                        [ Hospital jobs, 10 of them]. So he switched places with Isora. Mentally waking up, Isora looked around, seen the note and understood what need to be done.

Walking up to the desk assistant "I am here to do a lot of jobs today, I don't know how many but enough to make me an initiate". nodding the nurse agreed, gave him a nurse card and remained silent. "thank you". Isora said as he walked away to start his list of things to go for his mission.

Another nurse would come around to lead Isora where he needed to go. The nurse would happily lead him to a room she and another one else didn't feel like cleaning. Isora would look into the room and disgust began to appear upon his face.

The room would smell like puke because of the puddle by the patients bed side. "ew". The nurse would then show him a mop and every other tool. Taking the mop back, Isora would get to work. First mopping up the vomit with bleach and other disinfecting liquids. Then Isora would make sure the guy was clean and smelling a little bit better.

Next he would make sure the guy would be okay. Isora felt that he must be sick so he grabbed a thermometer to check his temperature. "Well looks like he had a temperature of 102 degrees". Hitting the nurse button, and after waiting for one, Isora would tell her the info and move aside to let her do her thing. Since that nurse was now talk care of him, Isora would go find another nurse to give him something to do, but before that he would go report to a nurse about him finishing that job.

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Items + Equipment >
                                                        → Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Book: The Art Of War
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )
                                                        → Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

xxxx< Techniques Used >

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
➊CHAK:: 470/470 ➋STAM:: 30/30 ➌RYO 両 :: 2,000 ➍AC:: 800

Isora would go to the Head nurse asking for little stuff to do now. "go clean up the patient in room 124A". Isora would get straight to it. He was going this for the chance to become ANBU or Oinin.

Going up flights of stairs, Isora would finally make it to room 124C. Opening the door he would come across an old man. the old man would appear to be too old to clean himself, and the other nurses would seem to be too busy.

First Isora would check his pulse, managing to get pass the smell. Then he would grab a pair of clean underwear. Next, he would remove the unclean pair of underwear.

Slightly disgusted, Isora would start cleaning the old man. The smell would be horrid, but he had to push through it. After the mission the otokage gave him, this would be nothing.

After a few minutes, Isora would finally be done cleaning. The old man seemed to now be happy, but because he was a mute he could say anything. Heading back to the head nurse, Isora would ask for the next task to do.

[ Diagnosis + Purification :: done :: 1/4]

"Go help out in room 32C". With that being said, Isora headed to the C wing of the hospital. Walking pass the rooms, Isora saw nurses hard at work, doing various task.

The C wing was the children's wing so he knew he was not going to be doing anything hard. Walking up to room 32A, Isora would look inside to see a little kid waiting for his check up.

Taking the file on the door, he would read that the little boy just came for a physical. "So you're here for a physical?" Isora would ask that boy whom looked about the age age of 6. "I plan on going to the academy sir".

The Isora would continue to ask the little kid questions as he began to check his heart beat, ears and knees. Everything looked fine and academy ready. " Okay kid, good like with the academy".

Another job down, Isora started to feel slightly happy about his accomplishments. Finally making some progress in the medical field little by little. Isora would walk back up the the Head nurse, she knew why he was there.

[ Diagnosis + Purification :: done :: 2/4]

"Back? Okay, I have a patient in room 76B, help the nurse over there". With a head nod, Isora took off. "B building? never been over there ".

Walking in the B building, Isora seen patients with broken bones. Isora would step right infant of room 76B, look at the files and see that the patient had a broken hand.

Isora didn't know any medical just so all he would do is assist. "Are you Isora?" A nurse would ask. "Yes". "Okay good, Just go in there and give him a numbing shot so I can call the doctor to come and get to work".

Isora opened the done and see a middle aged man in pain holding his injured hand. Taking the shot, Isora would gather the numbing liquid, clean the patients hand, then give him a shot.

"Okay, The doctor will be here in a few while you hand numbs up, be careful next time". Before the man could respond, Isora was already out the door. Heading back to the Head nurse, Isora started to think about what the next big mission he would receive from the Otokage.

[ Diagnosis + Purification :: done :: 3/4]

Finally getting back to the area where the head nurse is, Isora would get ready to go his last job. "You ready for another one?". "Yes, My last one". "Alright theres a patient in in 111C".

Isora would turn around and head for the C building. "I wonder what building I was in". he would think to himself. Walking up the stairs to the third floor, Isora would find himself back in the C building.

Room 111C was one of the first rooms near the entrance, Isora would walk up to the door to look at the file. [ Patient is diagnosed with cancer ]. Isora opened the door to see a bald female cancer patient calmly waiting. Isora would just get to work, checking her blood pressure, setting up her Cemo and making sure she was comfortable.

Wishing her luck to beat the cancer, Isora now finished would leave the room and head to the head nurse. Once he would see the Head nurse, Isora would let her know how things went. "Good job kid, make sure you come back though, we always need assistance.

[ Diagnosis + Purification :: done :: 4/4]

After thanking the Head Nurse, Isora would turn to leave,

<
                                                        SUITON / RAITON>

xxxx< Items + Equipment >
                                                        → Flute
                                                        → Shuriken x15
                                                        → Book: The Art Of War
                                                        → Smoke bombs ( 3 )
                                                        → Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

Ṩachiko The Chīsana onēchan

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

taking sometime to at the hospital. Walking in, she soon arrived at the front desk of the hospital. Looking up from some paperwork, a nurse that was sitting behind the desk gave Sachiko a questionable look.

You look health, what are you needing here?

Sachiko didn't know how to feel about the nurse question, but she had a job to do. I was hired to find a missing cat that likes to wander around the hospital, would you be able to help me find him? The nurse let out a loud sigh, before speaking. We don't have enough nurses on staff to help you with finding a lost cat, and we can't just let someone wander around the hospital bothering our patients that isn't on the staff. Thinking for a second on how to solve the problem, the solution soon came to mind. If you so understaffed that you can't help me, then maybe I might be able to help you instead. I could do some work around the hospital while looking for the cat as well, if that would work. The nurse looked at her before asking you ever done any medical work before? Sachiko explained that she had done some before while working in a caravan of travelers. The nurse looked down at her papers for a second before letting off a loud sigh. I guess you can do some of the simple stuff around the hospital. Reaching into a chubby hole in the desk, she pulled out a paper form that she passed the Sachiko to sign that showed that Sachiko was a temp hire for the hospital. After signing, the nurse then handed her a badge that would allow her access to the hospital wings, as well as a list of items that needed to be done. With a small sigh, Sachiko got to work, whatever it was now.

[Missions started: Catch the Cat]

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

Inventroy added to Bag of infinite capacity

• Otogakure Company 7b badge
• Otogakure headband
• First-aid kit

•2 scalpels
•sterile gauze pads of different sizes
•adhesive tape
•adhesive bandages in several sizes
•elastic bandage
•antiseptic wipes
•soap
•tweezers
•sharp scissors
•safety pins
•thermometer
•Ice pack
•plastic non-latex gloves (at least 2 pairs)

• Hairbrush
• sewing needle and thread
• Small gourd filled with honey and herbs
• little red book with pen for keeping information
• little green book with plant information
• Little kettle
• Small frying pan
• Flint and steel
• Hunting knife
• small bag of tea-leaves
• dried meats and vegetables
• spoon and fork
• paper fan [good for cooling down oneself in hot weather, and for slapping people without much damage]
• bag of Cookies
• five feet of wire
• eight feet of rope
• six square feet of red cloth [folded down to a single square foot]
• one square foot of white cloth
• Small lantern
• two folded up parka
• two towels, Large and small
• Tiny pillow
• blanket [folded down]
• two blank scrolls
• jar of peanut butter
• Compact tent
• Large bag of Rice
• butter

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:38 am
User ImageUser Image

The duo arrived at the hospital together. It was immediately apparent there was some kind of emergency going on. A quick inquiry told him that the hospital was supposed to be in lockdown due to an illness, but angry citizens kept trying to force their way in while the Hospital was in desperate needs of further medical supplies "Vivian, can you keep the Quarantine enforced while I track down some of those supplies?" If she agreed then Belamos would take off, searching for supplies

Illness 3- In Progress

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 505 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 295 x ◆¦ RYOx 5400 x ◆¦ ACx 11300
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Illness III
      In Progress

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in two (2) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in two (2) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Brooy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 pm
Vivian would nod softly at Belamos. However, while he was speaking her shadow clones would walk into the building with the supplies that they gathered. They would then bring said supplies to the nurses and doctors. Once they were done they would come back outside and position themselves in a circle around the hospital. Vivian would remain at the entrance, waiting for anyone to come outside and try to leave. Vivian hoped that the boy would be quick as she didn't want to have to get rough with these people.  

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos reappeared at the hospital and immediately ran inside, trusting Vivian to enforce the quarantine. He found the head doctor and handed off the supplies. No thanks were necessary, he was doing what need be done. He helped the staff distribute the supplies and, using his fire, cauterize anything they needed. He would continue to help while Vivian finished up with her duties outside. Shouldn't be too long before she made everyone realize this situation was serious

Illness 3- Completed

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 505 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 295 x ◆¦ RYOx 5800 x ◆¦ ACx 12300
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

Illness III
      In Progress

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Brooy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:06 pm
While Vivian waited for Belamos to get back. Some of the people got restless in the quarantine. They wanted to leave. Felt like they didn't need to stay. "I promise that Belamos will be right back. Trust me. Do you want to get the rest of the village sick? Get your children and family sick? The doctors have some of the supplies and we are gathering the rest of it." The girl would say to the crowd. For the most part, this was good enough to keep a lot of the people in the hospital but, there was a couple men that refused to listen to her. "Look I can't let you out of here. If you try to get past me. I will be forced to use force and I don't wanna do that." Vivian said to the men. One of them attempted to strike her. The girl sighed softly and reached into her pocket and chewed up some clay. Quickly she'd pull the clay out and throw it at the man as she stepped back. Five small pellets would hit him across the body, each one exploding. This would act as a deterrent more than anything but, the man was going to need additional medical attention. "I told you to stay back!" The girl yelled. This would get the other men to back away as she saw Belamos go inside and start to distribute the supplies. "See I told you he'd be right back." She said.

Dexterous Prince

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

With this latest mission completed, Belamos approached Vivian "I am headed back, got more training and some small missions to do. I'll meet up with you later...unless you wanna meet me there. Regardless, that's what I am doing" And with that, he vanished

◆¦ CHAKRAx 505/ 505 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 295/ 295 x ◆¦ RYOx 5800 x ◆¦ ACx 12300
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Brooy

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games