Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
Impossible to Breed?! Help me!! DX

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wouldn't a Pichu with Zap Cannon and Volt Tackle be EPIC?
  HECK YEAH!
  Maybe...
  No. Don't even try it.
View Results

shadowpikachu94

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 am
Ok ok, on Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64, there's a level 5 Pichu under the rental section for the Little Cup stadium tournament. It has the normal moves you'd expect... Sweet Kiss, Attract, Tail Whip... BUT IT ALSO HAS ZAP CANNON!!

How the heck does it have that? Anyway, I'm here to ask this. Is there any possible way for me to breed a Pichu like that on the fourth gen games? (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, not SoulSilver even though I have it.) If I could just breed a Pichu with that AND get Volt Tackle on it... Well, wouldn't that be just EPIC?!

So, a little help please? I don't know what to do. Do I get a male electric type in Pikachu's same egg group and have it know Zap Cannon, then breed it with a female Pikachu that has a Light Ball? Or is it not as simple as I think?

Those of you expert Pokemon breeders out there, help!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am
Well, according to Bulbapedia, Pichu cannot learn Zap Cannon at all, through TM or breeding. That Pichu in the rental is probably just a special one-of-a-kind. So you will be stuck there.

Sorry sweatdrop

Though I have to say, yeah a Pichu with Zap Cannon and Volt Tackle would be pretty cool  

MonAmourSuisseXD

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100

shadowpikachu94

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 am
MonAmourSuisseXD
Well, according to Bulbapedia, Pichu cannot learn Zap Cannon at all, through TM or breeding. That Pichu in the rental is probably just a special one-of-a-kind. So you will be stuck there.

Sorry sweatdrop

Though I have to say, yeah a Pichu with Zap Cannon and Volt Tackle would be pretty cool

yeah.. the other day i hit up the serebii.net chat and asked around... others said the same thing. i'm just making sure that there isn't like some secret way.

and hey, are you doing nanowrimo too? (saw the link in ur signiture.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 am
Yes I am. Yay for NaNoWriMo  

MonAmourSuisseXD

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am
In Generation II Pichu could learn Zap Cannon from a TM (TM07)

But since there is a gap between trading from Gen II to Gen III games that Pichu can never leave that Generation  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm
I like to envolve my pokemon  

JuHa Hyun

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers