Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
READ ME! -- The New GDAPW Welcome Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Here's a new member checklist!
  Familiarize yourself with the rules!
  Post in this thread and tell us about you!
  Post new threads about things that are on your mind!
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 pm
Lashuri Chan

That's one of the songs I have on my mp3.

I don't know if I am ever going to outgrow this drink, but I think I've outgrew cocoa cola.

I go through phases, when I have more spare change its energy drinks especially if coffee flavoured. Otherwise its more along the way of flavoured water, water or juices.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:01 pm
Sagebomb
Lashuri Chan

That's one of the songs I have on my mp3.

I don't know if I am ever going to outgrow this drink, but I think I've outgrew cocoa cola.

I go through phases, when I have more spare change its energy drinks especially if coffee flavoured. Otherwise its more along the way of flavoured water, water or juices.

User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

I can't get a taste for coffee, I can't even stand the smell of it. It's been a while since I had flavored water, I don't like regular water either but I do like apple juice. I sometimes get too lazy to go and get some though since I prefer the brand at the Dollar General, so I mostly go to the store and just get Mountain Dew instead.

Though when it comes to phases I go through that with chips.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 pm
Lashuri Chan

I can't get a taste for coffee, I can't even stand the smell of it. It's been a while since I had flavored water, I don't like regular water either but I do like apple juice. I sometimes get too lazy to go and get some though since I prefer the brand at the Dollar General, so I mostly go to the store and just get Mountain Dew instead.

I am a coffee addict. Regular water is awesome, I never buy bottles water (including flavoured bottled water) I just get powder. Im not a fan of bottled water because I am a hippy when it comes to caring about the planet.

Yeah Im always into chips.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm
Sagebomb
Lashuri Chan

I am a coffee addict. Regular water is awesome, I never buy bottles water (including flavoured bottled water) I just get powder. Im not a fan of bottled water because I am a hippy when it comes to caring about the planet.

Yeah Im always into chips.

User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

My parents buy the bottled water. Whenever I do decide to drink it I make sure I have a lemonade mix otherwise I can't be bothered with it. Do you buy it in the jug instead?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:42 pm
Lashuri Chan

My parents buy the bottled water. Whenever I do decide to drink it I make sure I have a lemonade mix otherwise I can't be bothered with it. Do you buy it in the jug instead?

I dont buy it because well Heres a short easy intro. Of course my reasons are based on a lot more sciency conservational stuff. But that vid is a good intro.

I turn on the tap and out it comes. I have done so in many many countries, and in many states when I was in the states as well. Essentially every state has extremly drinkable tap water. And even if it is mineral high a bit of flavour and thats gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, Batman. I understand.

-Gaian Name: Icklekins
-What you would prefer to be called: Ickle, Icklekins
-Birthday/Age: Feb 28 - I'll be 27 in two weeks or so.
-Favorite color: Pink, Gold, Dark Purple
-Bands you like: Uh... I haven't found one I don't like.
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Reading, writing, cooking, wood working, historical re-enacting (1570 to 1590 Irish/Scottish culture), gold panning, Minecraft
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Shopping, dressing up, achievement hunting, zOMG, posting in the forums, holidays.
-Anything else!: I don't know why I didn't do this sooner... I think I just jumped right in and started threads when I joined.  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm
Icklekins
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, Batman. I understand.

-Gaian Name: Icklekins
-What you would prefer to be called: Ickle, Icklekins
-Birthday/Age: Feb 28 - I'll be 27 in two weeks or so.
-Favorite color: Pink, Gold, Dark Purple
-Bands you like: Uh... I haven't found one I don't like.
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Reading, writing, cooking, wood working, historical re-enacting (1570 to 1590 Irish/Scottish culture), gold panning, Minecraft
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Shopping, dressing up, achievement hunting, zOMG, posting in the forums, holidays.
-Anything else!: I don't know why I didn't do this sooner... I think I just jumped right in and started threads when I joined.

Haha. You really confused me until I read the anything else part. I was like "I swear she's been in the guild for awhile now... then why is she post a welcoming post... have i met her somewhere else???" lol.
Thanks for finally post a welcoming post. xP It's fun getting to know Gaians a little more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 pm
Icklekins

Welcome to the guild emotion_awesome

But yeah no worries, I love people who feel all good just jumping on in.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:27 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Haha. You really confused me until I read the anything else part. I was like "I swear she's been in the guild for awhile now... then why is she post a welcoming post... have i met her somewhere else???" lol.
Thanks for finally post a welcoming post. xP It's fun getting to know Gaians a little more.

LOL, yeah, I didn't mean to be confusing, I am just really, really slow on the uptake.... that's why I included my Robin quote... which, btw, he really said in the show: Holy Oversight soundbite.

razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 am
Sagebomb
Welcome to the guild emotion_awesome

But yeah no worries, I love people who feel all good just jumping on in.

ROFL. I have always been a jumper-inner. I like getting to the meat of stuff.

Mmm... meat.  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Maikeru_Zen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 pm
Gaian Name: xMoistkittyx

What you would prefer to be called: Really you can call me what ever you want i usually go by mai but some people call me bubbles lol

Birthday/Age: May 28th Currently 19

Favorite colors: green black and blue.

bands you like: to many to list .-. mostly just anything that is not country.

Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Watch anime, stare off into space, workout at le gym talk to people on skype.

Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: stand around rally and towns like a creeper :3
whelp thats me in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 am
xMoistkittyx
Gaian Name: xMoistkittyx

What you would prefer to be called: Really you can call me what ever you want i usually go by mai but some people call me bubbles lol

Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Watch anime, stare off into space, workout at le gym talk to people on skype.

Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: stand around rally and towns like a creeper :3
whelp thats me in a nutshell.

Welcome to the guild, feel free to make some new topics discussing whats happening in your life or what you are into, thoughts in general etc. Making new topics is one of the best ways to connect to others in the guild.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm
-Gaian Name: dainty oddy.
-What you would prefer to be called: just oddy or audra. o u o
-Birthday/Age: i was born on december 21st and i'm 17. #young //killed
-Favorite color: i really like lilac. o v o
-Bands you like: um. i like arctic monkeys.
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: i like cooking, eating, and sleeping. o/
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: i love making new friends and all that cheesy stuff.
-Anything else!: erm. i really like deers. q n q theyaresofriggincutethoright

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces