Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Guild FeedBack [Party] Sabbat Word Association Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Word Assitiation / Gifting Game
  I absolutly love it to death and think we should have it, or something like it, every holliday!!!
  I like it a lot and think we should utalize it every major holliday. (Imbolc, Beltane, Lammas, Samhain)
  I like it a lot but want to see it every minor holliday. (Yule, Ostara, Litha, and Mabon)
  I think we should only have it once a year so that it doesn't get old.
  I personally did not like the game and would never participate.
View Results

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 pm
So who here enjoys the game we have/had for Samhain this year? I thought it was amazing, and am wondering if you guys loved it as much as I did. I really just loved the catch, gift to the person above you...it was really sweet. So please answer the poll question and rave about how much you liked it, or not, or why we should do it again...^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm
Well we've done it before you know wink

We first used it....In 2009. Then we used it in the Yule Caroling games too. I figured it was a good (and simple) game so decided to bring it back for this party.

Edit: Also....why did you say that Samhain is a minor party? It's actually a major one. Most people see Samhain as the most important of the four greater Sabbats.  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 am
I thought that it was major, but then I thought there was a logic for the major and minor Sabbaths. The major did not fall on solstices/equinoxes and the minor do...shoot 0.o Samhain does not fall on a equinox!!! I'll go fix that now. I did this when I was trying to do school work as well. Sorry guys!  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games