Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Spoilers of DOOM!! Enter at your own risk! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:01 pm
The Spoilers Thread
This is Mokona, giving all who enter fair warning. If we spoil anything for you, it's your own fault for not heeding the warnings!
-mokona  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:33 pm
This is Nakuru, who knows some supah-awesome spoilers and because of them has a respect for Doumeki-san. THANK YOU, SHIZUKA! crying And is currently standing around being akward...oh yeah....  

~nakuru-chan~

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:47 pm
~nakuru-chan~
This is Nakuru, who knows some supah-awesome spoilers and because of them has a respect for Doumeki-san. THANK YOU, SHIZUKA! crying And is currently standing around being akward...oh yeah....
Your supposed to SAY those supah awesome spoilers, hon. That's what this is here for.
-mokona  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:15 am
okay then!
kimi-kun has talent when it comes to makeing awesome snowy play things! wheras shizuka SUCKS! so ha! ...but why did the thing choose his(shizukas)? is it stupid? eh? EHH?!
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

ichigoglacia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:32 am
um... i don't think anyone's said any spoilers yet... but anyway... I feel so depressed. Why did Kimi-kun have to lose his sight in one eye for Doumeki? WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:49 pm
ichigoglacia
um... i don't think anyone's said any spoilers yet... but anyway... I feel so depressed. Why did Kimi-kun have to lose his sight in one eye for Doumeki? WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
Cause... cause all of CLAMP's most poopular characters must match!!! xd
Syaoran.
Subaru.
Seishirou.
Hisui's boyfriend from Wish.
Fai SHOULD be... he just isn't yet.
And and... Watanuki just falls into place there. sweatdrop
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:34 pm
but...but i did say a spoiler, ichi-chan...i did, dont you see? cry
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:38 pm
Le gasp! THe spoilers be avast ye krazy keel-haulers.

*smacked by Mokona with giant paper fan and then Hikaru, Umi's and Fuu's swords and then after that, for the heck of it, smacked by Clef's staff*

Oww, okay Mokona, it's time to reveal your biggest spoiler of all time to those who don't know it yet!

Mokona: Gasp! You don't mean!

Yes

*scroll down to reveal the spoiler*

Mokona is a god! He created Earth, Cephiro and every other world in the universe (or CLAMP's anyway) so for the Tsubasa, XXX Holic, CCS and everyother world/possibly dimension, Mokona is the supreme ruler of everything. Also, in the Rayeath version, Mokona can actually TALK!!!!!

Okay, got that out of the system. What's next!  

QUICKMAN
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:17 am
QUICKMAN
Le gasp! THe spoilers be avast ye krazy keel-haulers.

*smacked by Mokona with giant paper fan and then Hikaru, Umi's and Fuu's swords and then after that, for the heck of it, smacked by Clef's staff*

Oww, okay Mokona, it's time to reveal your biggest spoiler of all time to those who don't know it yet!

Mokona: Gasp! You don't mean!

Yes

*scroll down to reveal the spoiler*

Mokona is a god! He created Earth, Cephiro and every other world in the universe (or CLAMP's anyway) so for the Tsubasa, XXX Holic, CCS and everyother world/possibly dimension, Mokona is the supreme ruler of everything. Also, in the Rayeath version, Mokona can actually TALK!!!!!

Okay, got that out of the system. What's next!

mokona is god in rayearth..
the mokona in tsubasa/xxxholic are merely created in it's image.
they arent THE mokona......*heh heh heh*
and mokona the creator can only talk in awesome thinking bubbles! with awesome effects!
whereas our mokonas have only boring normal speech bubbles.... stare
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:16 am
winged_sakura_san
ichigoglacia
Cause... cause all of CLAMP's most poopular characters must match!!! xd
Syaoran.
Subaru.
Seishirou.
Hisui's boyfriend from Wish.
Fai SHOULD be... he just isn't yet.
And and... Watanuki just falls into place there. sweatdrop
-mokona

Hisui's b/f= Kokuyou

And indeed....  

Mercuryangel
Crew

bastett

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:02 pm
Yes, Mokona is a god *artist* and Makona is god in the Clamp universe. I wonder, thogh.... why two gods?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:45 pm
bastett
Yes, Mokona is a god *artist* and Makona is god in the Clamp universe. I wonder, thogh.... why two gods?

....ah.
okay, first... its "mokona", not "makona".
second, mokona of rayearth was named after mokona(who used to be "mokona apapa"), the manga-ka.
mokona the manga-ka isnt necessarily a "god". you can say that in your opinion, but none of the series or any article, etc. have ever officially announced mokona the manga-ka a "god".
mokona from rayearth is, like i said, merely the "god" in rayearth. seriously.
and if you are going to say "but mokona created earth...", that "earth" was another earth--a different dimension, or just a manga--in angelic layer, that was what rayearth was-a manga.
3nodding i hope that cleared up some confusion.
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

QUICKMAN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:38 pm
little_kitty_chan
bastett

....ah.
okay, first... its "mokona", not "makona".
second, mokona of rayearth was named after mokona(who used to be "mokona apapa"), the manga-ka.
mokona the manga-ka isnt necessarily a "god". you can say that in your opinion, but none of the series or any article, etc. have ever officially announced mokona the manga-ka a "god".
mokona from rayearth is, like i said, merely the "god" in rayearth. seriously.
and if you are going to say "but mokona created earth...", that "earth" was another earth--a different dimension, or just a manga--in angelic layer, that was what rayearth was-a manga.
3nodding i hope that cleared up some confusion.
-sakura

NO, you actually created a bit more.

And I quote Mokona from the manga.

"This world."
"It's structure."
"it's laws."
All are my creation.
And...
I am the creator of the world which the magic knights were born. *shows mokona around earth*

i'll scan a pic later to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:46 pm
Is that from MKR or AL or what?  

Mercuryangel
Crew

QUICKMAN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:52 pm
MKR  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items