Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Only Exception Charity

Back to Guilds

A Charity Guild for all of your needs. c: 

Tags: Charity, Donating, Items, Contests, LGBT 

Reply The Only Exception Charity
Introduce Yourself Here & Welcome To The Guild! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello and Welcome to the Guild!
  +1 Member
View Results

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm
La Huesuda

I'm new... La Heusuda - 19 year old girl - from Belgium - currently not studying or working - Love Horror movies - Love travelling - Love everything Japanese - Love going to parties and festivals - Having fun with friends - And so on ...

Never hesitate to ask me something and I'll always answer pm's and accept friend requests n_n

User Image

Welcome to the guild, La Heusuda!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 pm
RaWr_LiZzA
RaWrZ!

<- as it says up there, my user name is RaWr_LiZzA, but my real name is Lizza (so obvious whee ) anyways, i'm 14 at the moment, and I love almost all cute things. I also love anime and almost everything Japanese. I'm currently questing Toned Keido, which is quite expensive, and so far i have...it's to shamefull to say how little. sweatdrop

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the guild, Lizza!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

punk rock prototype

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Hello, my Gaia name is (look above my avi), but you can call me Rawr. I'm 15 years old as of October 6, and I live in New Jersey. I like writing, drawing, and MCR. Ohh yeah.

Random facts now: People say when I grow up I'll either be a therapist or a serial killer. My favorite food is tacos. I suck at singing but can mimic Brendon Urie (of PATD)'s vocals somewhat nicely. Gir is epic. Cherry-flavored candy = amazingness. Yeahhh.

K. SO. I'm questing Toned Keido and Metal's Last Hope. I feel that's important to say. Woo.

- Rawr.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 pm
OhMyRawrItsMCR
Hello, my Gaia name is (look above my avi), but you can call me Rawr. I'm 15 years old as of October 6, and I live in New Jersey. I like writing, drawing, and MCR. Ohh yeah.

Random facts now: People say when I grow up I'll either be a therapist or a serial killer. My favorite food is tacos. I suck at singing but can mimic Brendon Urie (of PATD)'s vocals somewhat nicely. Gir is epic. Cherry-flavored candy = amazingness. Yeahhh.

K. SO. I'm questing Toned Keido and Metal's Last Hope. I feel that's important to say. Woo.

- Rawr.

Welcome to the guild, Rawr!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

Sacoffanease

7,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm
Allo! My name on here is Sacoffanease, I hate when people shorten it, but I understand the need. My really name is Kelly, I'm 18 and I go to a really awesome college where I study psychology.

I love comic books and older video games, I'm a classic type girl (Mario, Legend of Zelda, Duck Hunt, etc.) I read way too much and design and make my own costumes (This year, I'm making a Poison Ivy costume from her original appearance in the comics heart )

I'm questing all items black, red, silver, and white. Let me tell you, that's a lot of expensive and inexpensive items. (I'm currently focusing on the items found in the shops.) I have my own super awesome charity/questing thread for this purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:28 pm
Sacoffanease
Allo! My name on here is Sacoffanease, I hate when people shorten it, but I understand the need. My really name is Kelly, I'm 18 and I go to a really awesome college where I study psychology.

I love comic books and older video games, I'm a classic type girl (Mario, Legend of Zelda, Duck Hunt, etc.) I read way too much and design and make my own costumes (This year, I'm making a Poison Ivy costume from her original appearance in the comics heart )

I'm questing all items black, red, silver, and white. Let me tell you, that's a lot of expensive and inexpensive items. (I'm currently focusing on the items found in the shops.) I have my own super awesome charity/questing thread for this purpose.

Welcome to the guild, Kelly!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

Mrs Black Sin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm
Hello my name is Chi-Chi.
im marryed and happy inlove.

check out my journal,it has my quest : )

i love to talk so feel free to pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 pm
Mrs Black Sin

Welcome to the guild, Chi-Chi!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

Mrs Black Sin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 pm
Almost Poetic
Mrs Black Sin

Welcome to the guild, Chi-Chi!

thanks dear, glad to be here.

: )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm
hello! im rachel but people call me swurge been on gaia for like 3 yrs, im 21 years old straightedge and a total nerd smile i love to read and gamer . i listen to indie rock bands i live in minnesota

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Sweetviolenturge
hello! im rachel but people call me swurge been on gaia for like 3 yrs, im 21 years old straightedge and a total nerd smile i love to read and gamer . i listen to indie rock bands i live in minnesota

Welcome to the guild, Swurge! xp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Hey there, my name is Emilie, but my friends call me Big Daddy Chocolate. I'm seventeen and have two dogs and a feline. My favorite foods are fettuccine Alfredo, donuts, and fast food. I talk a lot, watch an unhealthy amount of television, and spend most of my life on the Internet. The kind of music I listened to is pretty much anything and it upsets me that Limewire has been taken down. Sadface. }: I basically love everyone; who did I vote for? Mccain. I'm an Independent but lean more towards the Republican side. Yes I'm aware I can't vote. I hang out in towns a lot and tend to bug people. I don't know why I'm making this so long, but oh well. {:
FAQ:
Q:
Are you azn?
A: No.
Q: Do you like azns?
A: Yes I love them, they're amazing. No joke.
Q: What kind of azn are you?
A: I'm actually not azn at all.
Q: Do you love me?
A: Of course, baby gurl. ;D

Bammbi

O.G. Fatcat

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Bammbi
Hey there, my name is Emilie, but my friends call me Big Daddy Chocolate. I'm seventeen and have two dogs and a feline. My favorite foods are fettuccine Alfredo, donuts, and fast food. I talk a lot, watch an unhealthy amount of television, and spend most of my life on the Internet. The kind of music I listened to is pretty much anything and it upsets me that Limewire has been taken down. Sadface. }: I basically love everyone; who did I vote for? Mccain. I'm an Independent but lean more towards the Republican side. Yes I'm aware I can't vote. I hang out in towns a lot and tend to bug people. I don't know why I'm making this so long, but oh well. {:
FAQ:
Q:
Are you azn?
A: No.
Q: Do you like azns?
A: Yes I love them, they're amazing. No joke.
Q: What kind of azn are you?
A: I'm actually not azn at all.
Q: Do you love me?
A: Of course, baby gurl. ;D

Welcome to the guild, Emilie!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am
Hi my name is yamatoichi1 biggrin u can call me yama.Actually I live in Malaysia(not japanese) my age ummmm if u want to know PM.I like to play video games n PC games blaugh my fave food SUSHI!!!! scream xd rofl heart well thts all O_O  

Yama_the_Mage

7,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Yama_the_Mage
Hi my name is yamatoichi1 biggrin u can call me yama.Actually I live in Malaysia(not japanese) my age ummmm if u want to know PM.I like to play video games n PC games blaugh my fave food SUSHI!!!! scream xd rofl heart well thts all O_O

Selamat datang ke kesatuan, Yama!

I doubt I said that right, so welcome to the guild, Yama!

The Only Exception Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff