Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Only Exception Charity

Back to Guilds

A Charity Guild for all of your needs. c: 

Tags: Charity, Donating, Items, Contests, LGBT 

Reply The Only Exception Charity
Introduce Yourself Here & Welcome To The Guild! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello and Welcome to the Guild!
  +1 Member
View Results

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Vice Captain Almost Poetic. This thread is here to introduce you to the guild, as well as let everyone get to know eachother better.

Before your first post, it is important to read the Guild ToS. It outlines the rules of the guild, as well as special announcements. It is the go-to thread of the guild if you ever have any questions.

Now that you've read the ToS, feel free to post an introduction. Get as in-depth as you want --- don't be afraid of who you are! Since I created this thread, I'll go first, just to break the ice.

Hi! I'm Almost Poetic, a 19-year-old girl from Pennsylvania that is currently majoring in Graphic Arts. I eat a lot of healthy and/or weird things, but my favorite food is rather normal: tacos. I laugh a minimum of 10 minutes a day, and I love horror movies and creepypasta (hence why I lurk /x/).

So, why not tell us all a little bit about you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 pm
umm yay first post XD

My name is Semeshota, although I prefer Prince Shota. or just Shota. I am a seventeen year old boy. I am a junior in high school and I am currently working at a movie theater I am questing for the item "Shibuya Nobody' which if any ones ever looked it up they will notice its really expensive DX

I'm not sure exactly what else to say but HI!!!  

ZeroCheshire

Rainbow Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:32 pm
semeshota
umm yay first post XD

My name is Semeshota, although I prefer Prince Shota. or just Shota. I am a seventeen year old boy. I am a junior in high school and I am currently working at a movie theater I am questing for the item "Shibuya Nobody' which if any ones ever looked it up they will notice its really expensive DX

Welcome to the guild, Shota!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 pm
Almost Poetic
semeshota
umm yay first post XD

thanks XD jeez i have such a long way to go with my quest. I'm at 2,584,031 gold but i need like 7 something million DX so much work  

ZeroCheshire

Rainbow Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Ummm.......Right......

My name's xX_Terei_Xx, but you can call me Terei or some version of Samantha (e.g. Sam, Sammy, Samu, etc. etc.)
I'm a girl irl......

I play video games a lot and when I was in 9th grade I already qualified for some colleges
(Stupid PSAT......I hate college letters and e-mails......)
I'm currently in 11th grade

I enjoy drawing and I'm currently enrolled in CG class in school.

.......The End?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm
semeshota
Almost Poetic
semeshota
umm yay first post XD

thanks XD jeez i have such a long way to go with my quest. I'm at 2,584,031 gold but i need like 7 something million DX so much work

You're almost a third of the way there, so don't feel discouraged! The crewmembers commonly donate to members with quest threads in the guilds, so there's one way to get some donations. Contests are an easy way to get gold as well. And don't forget to keep your eye out for giveaways! You'll be getting your goal just a little bit faster by particpating.

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Ummm.......Right......

My name's xX_Terei_Xx, but you can call me Terei or some version of Samantha (e.g. Sam, Sammy, Samu, etc. etc.)
I'm a girl irl......

I play video games a lot and when I was in 9th grade I already qualified for some colleges
(Stupid PSAT......I hate college letters and e-mails......)
I'm currently in 11th grade

I enjoy drawing and I'm currently enrolled in CG class in school.

.......The End?

Welcome to the guild, Terei!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm
Almost Poetic
semeshota
Almost Poetic
semeshota
umm yay first post XD

You're almost a third of the way there, so don't feel discouraged! The crewmembers commonly donate to members with quest threads in the guilds, so there's one way to get some donations. Contests are an easy way to get gold as well. And don't forget to keep your eye out for giveaways! You'll be getting your goal just a little bit faster by particpating.

YAY PARTICIPATION! XD I just wish people would show up in my shop right now blah no one looks there  

ZeroCheshire

Rainbow Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm
semeshota
Almost Poetic
semeshota
Almost Poetic
semeshota
umm yay first post XD

YAY PARTICIPATION! XD I just wish people would show up in my shop right now blah no one looks there

You should consider putting a link in your signature --- that's the place most people look for shops and quests from a particular user. I didn't even know you had a shop!

Unfortunately, we're starting to crowd the welcome thread with non-welcome chatting. If you'd like, we can continue this conversation on the Just Chat subforum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm
My Gaia name is hovering above my avatar,
so I won't repeat it.
My real name is Kristen.
I'm Eighteen years old, Nineteen on April 11th.
I got engaged to my boyfriend of two years last month.

(just another way of saying I'm not single)

I'm a college student who is soon to be working part time as well,
So I will try to post here as often as I can.

Well, I've technically been here since '04 or '05.
This account, however, has not been...

I don't know what else to say,
So let me say this::
I Like Pie.
User Image

And squirrels!

- OX Sweet_Insanity XO -

Tipsy Waffles

15,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25

Molotov Kitteh

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Well...
-Ahem-
I'm Molotov Kitteh, as it says above my avatar. xD;
My real name would be Tiffany, but I prefer to be called either Kitteh, Kitten, or my newest favorite nickname, Molo. :3
It's just so cute to me. xD

I'm eighteen years old. I'm single.
I'm not currently in school right. In fact, I have dreams to become a professional model someday. :3
I'm currently looking for work, but for now I just kick it on Gaia with my buddies and working up gold for my dream avy.

I've been on Gaia since 09, and I BELIEVE I have a year anniversary coming up soon? I think so. Or it may have already passed. I dunno. xD

One thing I can say about myself, which ALL of you will see. I can count on that fully. I'm goofy. Point blank. And quite hilarious too. 8D

Oh! And I draw. :3
I've done a little something, and I have that on my page. I also have a picture of my old avatar on my page as well. AND I have a link to my dA if you would like to look at some more of my art.

Sooo... Yeah. I'mma end this. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kristen and Kitteh!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

mizoryluvsme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Yay the old formating of forums..
Anywho..

I am Mizzy, From PA! I'm a college student so not on as much as I'd like.. I am majoring in Anthropolgoy with a pre-medicine track.Love americanized Tacos (taco bell)

Been on gaia for a while now.. I am questing Pale Marionet (spelling) 'cuase I can.. lol.. Uhm yeah?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm
mizoryluvsme
Yay the old formating of forums..
Anywho..

I am Mizzy, From PA! I'm a college student so not on as much as I'd like.. I am majoring in Anthropolgoy with a pre-medicine track.Love americanized Tacos (taco bell)

Been on gaia for a while now.. I am questing Pale Marionet (spelling) 'cuase I can.. lol.. Uhm yeah?

Welcome, Mizzy!

Almost Poetic
Vice Captain

ObitoandKakashi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm
Uh hi my name is (read above) but my real name is Daniel...so hi i am 17 boy..and yes i am a noob on gaia lol and extremely poor >_>  
The Only Exception Charity

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff