Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
have you ever? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

djnell 12

Romantic Lover

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm
hello :3
Have you ever been bullied or teased about being Gay/Bi/Les.??
i know when i was in 9th grade (last year) i was thinking about turning straight again just because people was messin with me, they still do but its not as bad anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm
Not many (only 1) people I interact with daily know about my orientation. My boyfriend gets really jealous sometimes though and considers ideas about breaking up with me, which is very disheartening.  

Ariadne VI

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:49 pm
djnell 12
i know when i was in 9th grade (last year) i was thinking about turning straight again just because people was messin with me, they still do but its not as bad anymore.

I have never faced it openly, but I know people talked behind my back. Oh, and it was funny that you said you were going to "turn straight again." That can't happen, honey, no matter how hard you try. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm
I had people accuse me of being a lesbian back in high school, before I really realized I was bi. It was mostly guys that asked me out and I turned down.
I went through this phase in my life where I had no interest in dating, sex, marriage, any of that, with anyone of any gender. Didn't want anything to do with guys because of a previous traumatic experience, and though I had interest in girls, was a bit confused by it and thus ignoring it. confused

Other than that... well, my mom kicked me out and gave me a pretty hard time when I came out. Does that count? Everyone else seems surprisingly cool about it.  

Dante_Sonata

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 am
I never got bullied about it... just my manager at work used to joke that I was a lesbian, because his then girlfriend (They have broken up since then) is one of my best friends, and we used to be very close at work. After a while I would say "Well, your half right"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:13 pm
I've been bullied about it.

My mother is bi too, and lived as a lesbian for a while, and my classmates decided that I was a lesbian because of this (No, I don't get it either) so I was bullied a lot and became afraid of coming out as bi.

I've been teased a bit by my sister and some friends, though nothing serious.  

Yumie-sama

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm
I've never been bullied about my sexuality but i've been bullied because of other things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:54 pm
On my return to public school I came out in a big way, starting out local GSA so ya I got it bad stressed but it's only words as hurtful as they can (and will) be  

Kalgara

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 am
I was openly bullied by the president of the FCA. I can't wait until my High School reunion if I'm married to a man he is so wearing a wig so I can make out with him in front of everyone and if I marry a woman well you get the picture hehehe twisted twisted no more Miss Nice Bunny.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 pm
Yup. I moved from a big town to a small town. In this small town things like gay or bi are just deemed strange and creepy, very unwanted. It doesn't help that this town I moved to is very religious.
Back in my home town nobody cared but here it's just horrible. sad

I live through it though XD  

TickleThePickle

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Super Sarah IT Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 am
I was bullied all throughout jr high and most of high school, called "f**" all the time, but I never really knew what that meant until about grade 10 or so. In retrospect I found it really silly, because I never identified as gay at all. Even to this day, 10 years since I graduated, I still haven't had a relationship with anybody. I guess I gave off some kinda vibe to people. Would make sense if you factor in my transness.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm
FragileHeart19
djnell 12

I have never faced it openly, but I know people talked behind my back. Oh, and it was funny that you said you were going to "turn straight again." That can't happen, honey, no matter how hard you try. gonk

You're right. You can't change who and what you are. Everyone is who they just happen to be, and nothing can change that.  

White_crow2408

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shardan Magenstaff

Dapper Humorist

8,575 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:58 am
The sad thing is--I didn't start having it happen until college. I mean seriously, aren't people supposed to mature by college?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm
Ok well you see i have never swung that way XD  

Retweets

Retweets

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm
White_crow2408
FragileHeart19
djnell 12

You're right. You can't change who and what you are. Everyone is who tt happen to be, and nothing can change that.

Well i see were you are all comeing from i have friends that way  
The Bisexual Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces