Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Welcome to the family! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Fries

Vice Captain

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 am
INTRO

This is the forum where all new members (or old members who didn't get the chance to post) can say a little something about themselves if they would like cat_4laugh .

THE RULERS OF LALA LAND

(Active Bears) Who run the world? Obviously GIRLS!

World_of_Randomx7 will be your captain for your entire Guild life. All your respect in the world goes to her first.
Clover_IceQueen will be one of your Vice Captains. Nice gal, respect 'er.
Lifes_Sweet_Lulluby is also another of the Vice Captains here. Respect 'er, too.
NaturallyCrazyy is me, dude! I give you an order, you shall respond with "Yes, you can steal my french fries sir!" I am a Vice Captain as well.

Full Member List.

GUILD FORUMS

Guild Home
Land Ho!

Main Index
This is the main forum of our Guild where anything can be posted, you won't get banned for posting in the wrong forum, do not worry XD

For Questions and Concerns
You can ask questions anywhere in the guild but it is much appreciated to be posted in its own natural habitat here.

Contests, Quizzes and what not
If you want to make a contest, go here and anyone is welcome to post ^ _ ^.

Death Note Role Play
Here is our Death Note official role play forum where everyone is welcome to join, follow its guidelines though please ^ _ ^.

Chatterbox
Oh, right here is our Chatterbox! Under the name "Random Chat For Everyone". So, no rules other than Gaia's and ours in what/not to post ^ _ ^ Remember, be nice, do NOT by any means, beg for gold and keep it PG-13 peeps.

A Few Simple Rules

• Keep the cursing to minimum, please.

• Do not harass, stalk, etc. Any members here (Unless, for some sick reason they want you to).

• Trolling = Banning. We're one family here, you can share opinions but if you are asked to keep it to yourself, do so please. Avoid fights.

• Your sins shall NOTBEFORGIVEN,DUDE! I'm kidding, but seriously. Actions have consequences.

• Don't start a feud between you and someone else here. Take your problems far far away from our Guild.

• No God-modding. Who the f@#!% do you think you are..?

• Do not beg for random things like money or a position (Crew, Vice Captain, Captain). Join various contests going on and work for it. You will be promoted based on your activity and such in the Guild.

• HAVE FUN. THIS IS AN ORDER. Just kidding x3

Other than all THAT, Have fun here and enjoy your stay! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 pm
im bbqforever.  

Daredevil Universe

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Matto aka Mairu Jivasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 pm
Hi I'm *points to name* you can just call me Matt for short...or whatever really I don't really care.

Um I like drawing, playing games, cosplaying, reading? and uh yeah I dunno.
Feel free to ask me questions at any time. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Hey im II_I2ain_II call me rain or rima which is my name irl.
I like anime, manga, music etc etc, feel free to ask if you want to know more ^-^
~and nice to meet you all  

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Greatest_Password

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 am
Hey im Keyblade Master Sora just call me Near...i like to draw, play video games,skating on my board and reading Vladimir Todd (:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Hey, my name is Michael, as in the arch-angel. My hobbies include drawing, blackjack, and building model rockets, the kind that actually flies. I'm 6'4" tall, have dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. And I'm single, straight, but not really dating at the moment. Oh, and I'm twenty one years old next month.  

Michael Nicklin

Neekio-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 am
I'm Rhianna, but everyone calls me Rhi-chan (usually because I ask them to), but I'm trying to start up the nickname Ryu or Ryu-Ryu. I'm 13, I've loved Death Note for well over a year, and I've loved LxLight for about a year too. I love apples, sitting like L-and-Light-hybrid (left leg up like L, right leg over left leg), and Kira in general. I disslike un-healthy things.
I disslike making people unhappy with a passion, so if i do anything to upset you, please tell me!! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Neekio-chan
I'm Rhianna, but everyone calls me Rhi-chan (usually because I ask them to), but I'm trying to start up the nickname Ryu or Ryu-Ryu. I'm 13, I've loved Death Note for well over a year, and I've loved LxLight for about a year too. I love apples, sitting like L-and-Light-hybrid (left leg up like L, right leg over left leg), and Kira in general. I disslike un-healthy things.
I disslike making people unhappy with a passion, so if i do anything to upset you, please tell me!! ^^
awesomness, i'm definently friending you. dramallama  

Exuberant Melon

Exuberant Melon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm
hai! 3nodding you guys can call me bail, or abinormal, or any of my other nicknames, i have no preference. i love art, its my life, in a sense. same with music. and anime. AND GREEN DAY! biggrin just ask if you want any art done, i have an art shop somewhere, i just have to remember the name of it... sweatdrop i also love DEATH NOTE!!! (L...*MELT*),Bleach(ichigo... heart heart heart ), apples(shenigami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd ), photography(i know nothing about it,but have been told i'm pretty good with a camera), enjoying life with friends, texting,piggy - back rides, dreaming, church, reading, writing(sometimes. i mostly never really get around to that one, crying ), singing, dancing, and playing guitar. i'm in a band! dramallama i love people, even if they dont love me. i have a weird, intense urge to tatoo myself, and when im 18 you can bet i'll sit through a little pain so i wont have to keep drawing them over and over again, everyone says i'lll get skin cancer or ink poisoning. WHICH I WONT! blaugh blaugh blaugh come and talk to me anytime, i willl always respond. mrgreen oh ps.... I HATE SCHOOL evil  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Michael Nicklin
Hey, my name is Michael, as in the arch-angel. My hobbies include drawing, blackjack, and building model rockets, the kind that actually flies. I'm 6'4" tall, have dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. And I'm single, straight, but not really dating at the moment. Oh, and I'm twenty one years old next month.
what do you draw? xd  

Exuberant Melon

Aesuna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm
I am Nyx Wolfe. I'm sixteen and I love Death Note for more than just the entertaining story it so skillfully provides; I can't help but love the moral/ethical questions it brings to light (no pun intended rofl ) : If you could kill anyone in the world, who would you kill? And the subject of immense power + immense likelihood to go insane. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm
Hello! I'm iCarrot-ness, but you can call me Carrot.

Uh I like Death Note (let's hope, since I'm in this guild >.>), Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, and other stuff.

I love drawing and role playing......

I'm too lazy to say much else so...

Buh-bye!!!

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

aldksjdh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 am
Hello ^-^
I'm Monasterio, but you can just call me Lady.
I'm 13 since August 24th; young, I know, but sadly I'm more literate than the majority of people I've met so far on Gaia. |:
My friend gave me this account on Friday because she didn't want it anymore, and during the two days I've been here I have found that this site really isn't as bad as she described. Think she might've been looking for the wrong things in the wrong place, if you know what I mean.
Anyways, I'm female.
I like Death Note [obviously], Loveless, Soul Eater, tennis, video games, writing, and books. And pouring salt on slugs then watching them die. :]
Simply put, I hate more than I like.
Hobbies include gaming, writing, reading, texting, arguing, and being bored.
That's about it ^-^; Any questions [please, don't], just comment me or something.
Thanks<3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 pm
Hello, I'm Naru, I love anime, manga, and some actual books. I'm currently reading the novel adaptation of the film, "L, Change the World". It's the best book evah. well, I really can't think of anything else to say, I'm just really hooked on this book right now! It's the best book ever 3nodding  

Pink5G

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100

Faraam Knight

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 pm
im Jake

lets see....well i like to hang out with my friends my fav show is death note (obviously) and i play games....also im Emo but who cares XD  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff