Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein smiled as she approached him. She stood before three rather intimidating people yet she showed no fear at all. He chuckled and bowed his head and said," Relax. As you know I am Kein Uchiha. I have read your file and I would like to ask you to join my squad. Weather or not your realize it you have what it takes to be a hunter like myself. I am offering you the chance to become a hunter apprentice and when you reach the rank of Jounin you will be a hunter in your own right. " He heard Aki speak but needed to focus on her right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm
Aki shrugged after being ignored he put his hand in his mouth and bit of his fore finger and held it up and then reattached it. he looked at this girl and glanced away. in his mind he was a hideous stitched up monster and didn't do well with women.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai relaxed when Kein pointed it out. she listened to his words. When he spoke the word Hunter; Dai's eyes grew wide. Squad One? She thought as she listened to him continued. "You. Want. Me?" She asked very slowly. A little astonished that he was. Dai thought for a moment. Squad one? kein Uchiha wants me to be apart of the hunters...This can't be happening. I know very little of my Ninjustsu...and my bloodline. Her eyes moved from each of the boys that stood before her. Being a Hunter...is the greatest opportunity and ninja could have. Dai looked at Zetsu and smiled. I have to take this...I have to get stronger...I want to be a Hunter." Dai moved her eyes to Kein. "It would be the highest honor, sir." She started. "So, I'll join squad one." She smiled at Kein. He was giving her a reason to get stronger; to become more deadly with her justsu, with her bloodline. "You have given me a great opportunity. I will not fail, sir. Or. My new teammates." Dai blushed in the happiest she had gained in joining Squad One Hunters. She was still a little shocked in how things were unfolding.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Zetsu walked forwards and extended his hand as he winked at her. Welcome Dai to our squad.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein smiled and said," I have faith in you, you'll do just fine." He looked at Aki and Zetsu and said," Well now that that is taken care of lets get out of here. I want all of you to meet me at the temple in fifteen minutes ok I have to drop off the new squad roster to the Raikage and will meet your there." With that he turned and headed for the Raikage's office.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Aki nodded and turned walking towards the temple. this ought to be interesting to see in the long run.

[exit to temple]  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu dropped his hand as he looked over to his cousin and smiled as he looked to Dai and asked Wanna walk with me there?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

Moments later, the Aburame finally arrived back at the dojo only to see a couple of new faces around the area. they were gathered around though he wasn’t sure what for so he headed to approach Shun who apparently was the only one Shin personally know. hmm… looks like something happened in here…. Would you mind giving me the details Shun-san the Aburame asked with a curious yet giving a dull tone before standing quietly beside the man, looking at the others while waiting for his senior’s answer.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher closed his eyes in the face of her tears but didn't move his face away from hers "I will always be myself, Septima. Nothing will change who I am at my core...even if my outside changes." he brushed tears gently from her cheeks as they fell "Emotions are what makes us the best of our villages. They drive us...and yet, they can hurt us. But I would never wish for anything to change." As she spoke of never coming back Sypher opened his eyes. He had to take a deep breath before he spoke, had to control himself "I know...I know but...But if I could know you were safe...know you were somewhere you could be in peace...Let me come with you just for that. For my own selfish need to see you safe." he said softly, stroking her cheek "Please...If I can see you safe...If I can know...then I can..." he ground his teeth, his jaw tight as he prepared to promise something that he would regret "I can leave you. If you let me come with you and see you safe there...I'll do what you ask me to." Sypher couldn't voice the words I'll forget you because just thinking those words hurt.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...

Reposted cause of a sudden s**t ton of posts ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Oh, hey Shin. Kein-san called everyone together and told us to make squads. Since I'm a chunin, I have to be a squad leader." Shun explained. "And speaking of squad....want to be in mine?"

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:01 pm
heru_ryukai
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai was about to say things to Doki when she was approached by an old face. Dai looked at Septima, her eyes wide. She stepped forward pulling Doki back close to her. "Septima...sama?" She said a little surprised to see her. Dai listening to Septima's request and was about to say something; but then saw Sypher. Dai kept her distance as she watch the conversation go back and forth. Let him go with you, Septima. He cares about you to take you back to your village of origin. Let him, please. She thought before stepping forward and kneeling next to Septima. "Let him go with you, Septima." Dai whispered to her. She looked at Sypher. "Allow him to protect you one last time. I know it is hard. But..." Dai looked at Septima. "Sypher, is the strongest Shinobi, I know. And that isn't flattery. He protect you and so much more." She closed her eye. "Allow him to go. Cause if he stays here, he'll never forgive himself if something happened to you." Dai opened her eyes ad looked at Septima. Tears crept from the corners of her eyes. She was sad in seeing Septima; a girl that had been one of the causes for Dai to become stronger, was now sick and possibly dying. "I know he'll obey whatever you say. And even if you don't want him to follow you to Mist. He will anyways." Dai spoke evenly as her tears slipped to the ground. "So allow him. Allow him to go with you to make sure you make it safe and sound to Mist." She pleaded with Septima.

Reposted for ditto reasons. Even though its not my post, I figure Azo should get a change to reply to it even though Dai's likely already gone....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai smiled as Zetsu was the first to step forward to get her. "Thank you, Zetsu." She spoke calmly as she took his hand once again in a shack. Careful to not extend her broken knuckles. Dai looked at Kein as he spoke and gave instructions. Slipping her hand slowly away from Zetsu's as they were being instructed. She bowed her head as to show she understood. She watched Aki leave before her and Zetsu. Most be shy. Dai thought before being taken back to Zetsu stare as he asked her a question. She gave him a soft smile. "Sure." She spoke to him.

Dai turned and looked at Doki. She smiled at her and walked up to her. "Doki-chan..." She started to say. Dai took Doki's hands into hers. Dai smiled as she looked into Doki's eyes. "Become strong. Grow. And whatever you do..." Dai moved forward and whispered into Doki. "Be yourself." She moved back and smiled at Doki one last time. "Take care, Doki-chan. Try to keep Kyo in line and Sypher out of getting killed." She told her. She looked at Zetsu and then back to Doki. "One day, we'll see each other again." Dai brushed a piece out of Doki's bangs out of her face. "See ya around. Little Sister." Dai winked at her and turned to Zetsu. "Alright. I'm ready." She told him. Dai moved to Zetsu's side and waved to Doki one last time.

I believe in you, Doki. You'll do great things in time. She thought to herself as she walked to Zetsu out of the Dojo. Heading straight to the Temple.

[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as she agreed and followed her out of the dojo as he could feel himself grow with excitement. He would hurry to the dojo as fast as the can but they would make it.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

I see… the Aburame replied though he knew that Shun was indeed skillful he can’t see any traits from him that the Aburame could gain from him though there was something else that draws Shin to take part under the man’s team. Hmm… I don’t mind, I guess I’ll join your team. the Aburame replied with his usual dull tone of voice while still looking at the other ninjas in the area. Hmm.. I wonder where Don and Gesalt are… he thought to himself

Shinsetsu Aburame Joined team 5!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

For some reason, she didn't feel completely in tune with their new team arrangement. She felt like she was forgetting something crucial. She pushed that thought aside for now. When she heard Kein call Dai, Doki looked amazed. And when she returned to her, the feeling was accurate. Indeed, Dai had been selected for a hunter's group! Doki was past impressed and so she did by congratulating Dai. I always thought she was outside the ordinary.. I'm a little jealous! Ahah. "...Ah, Dai-oneesan, I need to-"

She was crisply cut off. -to tell you something.. Her hand was now in Dai's hands and her dulcet voice stole her attention away from the rest as she looked into her Sempai's eyes. And she listened. Expecting this all to be true. She nodded while listening. Her smile still firm but twinged with a bit of sadness. "Be myself? Psh, of course. I'm my own character." Doki laughed, hoping to put in a little joke before anything else. Boy, was Dai one of the nicest she has ever met..

Doki immediately cupped her hands over around her mouth. "Congratulations, Ane-San!!! Be sure to treat your Kohai to brunch sometime!! She'll appreciate it!" Doki said at last for the final time when she had left. Their time together was short, but very meaningful. And besides, she'll see her around. Snuffing her cheeks with the back of her palm, Doki then fully turned around. "Shoot.. I'm not gonna cry.." Oh well, at least this solved her uncertainty. Even so, it's unofficial. My direct teacher is the Oinin, Sypher-san. And as for Kyo, he is already a chuunin so, do I count of being under double tutelage? Besides, if he intends on being in the group, we still need one more person..

Doki looked around and lamely enough, she finally noticed the other two shinobi besides from the loud eccentric chuunin. One boy with pale blue frayed hair was cloaked in his guise while the other was..familiar. Her heart started beating from the inside and throbbed on out. That same handsome paper male. Subconsciously, she placed a hand over her hidden bruise before looking back down again. Erm anyways.. I guess I should go introduce myself?..

[[Kodoki Doki apparantly joined Team 6!!~ ]]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games