Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:10 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo laughed as he walked seeing Yoshi’s face turn red, chuckling a bit more when she smacked his hand after he pinched her. “What? You look good in that armor, couldn’t help it… . At least I’m not so disinterested that I never wanna touch you…” he’d say with a smirk. At the mention of them only hanging out at his place due to the high odds of his mom hearing them if they were to do anything, Theo would chuckle softly, “Not a bad idea, I guess… though I wonder if I could set up a sort of sound-proofing barrier or something like that around the place…could at least muffle things..” he’d scratch his stubbles chin as he walked, thinking.

When they made it to the dojo, a Theo would look around and find them a good space to train in. “Alright, since you got some gear now, I’ll keep my armor on while we train….unless you’d rather I take it off…” he’d say the last part quietly with a smirk before chuckling. “Any idea what kinda physical techniques you want to work on now?” He’d ask as he reached into his robe and pulled out his retracted staff, hitting the button to make it spring to its full 7ft length.

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Her eyes rolled at Theo when he brought up that she looked good in the armor and that he simply couldn't help it. "And I thought very well-trained shinobi of Sunagakure would have good impulse control." A sly smirk was shot towards the man. It seemed that he was still trying to figure out how to have the two of them get some fun at his house when he even went as far as trying to think of soundproofing. Yoshi's hand was met with her face as she sighed, "Let's just... stick with the plan I had...." She mumbled towards Theo. Even if he massively soundproofed his home, she wasn't sure if she would be okay on the property, depending on how well or horrible Kazekage would take to all of this.

At the dojo, Theo offered him taking off his gear as her pale eyes glared at the ceiling for a moment with a small laugh, she shook her head at him. He asked what physical techniques that she wanted to work out and went ahead, reached in his robes, and pulled out his staff. Her eyes glanced around and she went to a wall and grabbed a bo staff. "Guess we'll do this one first." She said as she stood in front of him, three feet in distance. It was obvious that she haven't had any staff training as she was trying to figure out what her stance should be.

[ Current set up: [x] ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:16 am
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would chuckle at Yoshi’s responses and slightly snarky remarks to what he’d said, “oh I have plenty of impuls control… first thing I thought of doing was a bit… inappropriate for the middle of the street…” he’d say with a smirk and a quick wink before chuckling again.

Nodding as she decided to try learning to handle a staff like him and grabbed one, Theo would notice how awkward she seemed with the weapon. “Alright… looks like you’ve never really handled a stick this big…” he’d say with a small twitch of his eyebrow and an almost imperceptible smirk as he walked over to stand beside her. “You want your feet about shoulder width apart, maybe slightly wider, but not much or it’ll limit your mobility in a fight.” He’d say as he demonstrated a basic stance. “As for how to hold the staff, you want a mixed over/ under grip, hold the end in your front hand up towards your opponent’s chest or throat, the other end would be down by your knee.” He’d lift his staff to show what he meant. “There’s other possible stances, of course, but this is the simplest one to get you started.” He’d say with a smile as he left his own stance and turned to face his student.

Theo: Staff formless: D rank learned.

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi was wondering if he really did have impulse control before a flush of redness crept on her cheeks when he mentioned he had a thought, earlier, in middle of the street. Yoshi coughed to hide her blushing moment. When she grabbed the bo staff, Theo brought up how it looked like she never handled a stick this big, which prompt another cough and a bit of a laugh, "Phrasing..." Yoshi muttered towards him with a smirk. Despite that small moment, she slid her feet to be shoulder-width apart and followed his stance. Front end at where someone's chest and torso would be so she imagined a person in front of her and the other end was by her knee. Her right hand was under gripped while the other was on top. "Like this?" She asked towards Theo, wondering if she got it right even though she was copying him to an extent.

[ Current set up: [x] ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:59 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled softly and chuckled when Yoshi blushed and coughed , chuckling softly when she mentioned phrasing. He was having fun teasing her slightly, though he was a bit surprised at the seemingly embarrassed reactions even while they were alone. When she did her best to copy his stance, Theo would walk around her, using his staff as a walking stick and nodding softly. “Not bad… now we can start actually doing something with the staff.”

Theo would take his basic stance back up while standing next t Yoshi. “The most basic thing would have to be a block, since a staf tends to be a more defensive weapon by default.” He’d start by thrusting both his arms out in front of his stance, holding the staff horizontally, “You can do a pretty so,I’d upper or lower block this way.” He’d step slightly to either side with his front foot, bringing the staff across and out in front of him vertically too, “You could knock aside sideways attacks like this too. But of course, pretty much any strike with a staff can also be a block.” He’d return to the basic stance and strike out with the forward tip in small arcs before thrusting the tip forward. “You can also jab with the tip, if you wanna keep an opponent at a longer distance.” With a quick flourishing spin of his staff, The would set it back on the floor beside his foot with a smile, “Give those a try, it’s all still fairly simple… it’s a stick, you can hit stuff and you can use it’s length to maintain distance,”

Theo: C rank Staff formless learned!

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash