Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 pm
Silverwhite raven
Hello! I'm Raven.
I've enjoyed playing Dragon Age Origins, DA 2 and now Inquisition. I played DA 2 first...who knows why. Then picked up origins and loved it! I replayed them both ( and all the DLCs) before Inquisition came out. I'm now on my second playthrough and am romancing Dorian. Such a great character he is! I'm looking forward impatiently to the new DLC.It's coming out later for PS3 which is what I have right now.
I work as a Children's librarian so I read almost as much as I game...almost. heart

Welcome to the guild! Always nice to see a new face!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm
Fabricated Fairytales
Hello! I'm Fab and I'm 19!
I heard some great things about DA: Inquisition so I bought that during Boxing Day
and I fell in love with that game
But I also felt lost in some aspects, because I didn't play the other two games
So before I even finished Inquistion, I went ahead and bought Origins (still need to get awakening) & DA2
and finished those before I finished the third one
and man i just adore these games waaaaay too much, but I didn't have anyone to talk about them
so here i am!

Welcome welcome! I know how you feel about adoring these games!  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Fabricated Fairytales

Witty Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 pm
PandasKitten
Fabricated Fairytales
Hello! I'm Fab and I'm 19!
I heard some great things about DA: Inquisition so I bought that during Boxing Day
and I fell in love with that game
But I also felt lost in some aspects, because I didn't play the other two games
So before I even finished Inquistion, I went ahead and bought Origins (still need to get awakening) & DA2
and finished those before I finished the third one
and man i just adore these games waaaaay too much, but I didn't have anyone to talk about them
so here i am!

Welcome welcome! I know how you feel about adoring these games!

Thanks! ikr, I just
I don't know how anyone can not like these games

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:09 am
Welcome to our guild heart to our two new members!!  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

LadyHawke4673

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:27 pm
I'm going to start by introducing myself to the guild,

Hello everyone! I'm LivelyNeko. You can call me Lively or Neko for short. I am a gamer, a rper, and a lover anime. I'm 23 right now.

I actually didn't start getting into games until 2 years ago. I was heavily into anime, jrock and jpop at the time before that. Some games I enjoy playing is obviously Dragon Age (Current fandom), Destiny, Minecraft (Xbox 360), Terraria (Didn't spell that right), Final Fantasy XIII, ect. PVE and build games are more my style.

Some hobbies that may have in common with you guys is LARPing, writing, building and creating roleplays. I also enjoy taking photos of man made items. (Weird, I agree) And when I'm not busy doing those, I'm working, gaming or hanging out with friends.

Pleased to meet you all!
Neko!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:47 pm
LivelyNeko

Hello everyone! I'm LivelyNeko. You can call me Lively or Neko for short. I am a gamer, a rper, and a lover anime. I'm 23 right now.

I actually didn't start getting into games until 2 years ago. I was heavily into anime, jrock and jpop at the time before that. Some games I enjoy playing is obviously Dragon Age (Current fandom), Destiny, Minecraft (Xbox 360), Terraria (Didn't spell that right), Final Fantasy XIII, ect. PVE and build games are more my style.

Some hobbies that may have in common with you guys is LARPing, writing, building and creating roleplays. I also enjoy taking photos of man made items. (Weird, I agree) And when I'm not busy doing those, I'm working, gaming or hanging out with friends.

Pleased to meet you all!
Neko!

Welcome and nice to meet you Neko!

sounds like you are into a lot of neat stuff =3 we are happy you have you!
if you like FF13 you should try Lightning Returns it is AMAZING omg im loving it so much right now XD

and again welcome =3  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

LadyHawke4673

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:21 am
PandasKitten
LivelyNeko

Pleased to meet you all!
Neko!

if you like FF13 you should try Lightning Returns it is AMAZING omg im loving it so much right now XD

and again welcome =3

Hello and nice to meet you too PandasKitten.

What can I say. I am Awesome. XD lol although not really. I can't wait to get to know everyone better. I have Lighting Returns. It is waiting for me to finish XIII. Plus I have to find XIII-2 still. D: But I can't wait. lol.

Thank you for the suggestion. It brings my hopes up for when I get to play the game.

Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am
LivelyNeko
PandasKitten
LivelyNeko

Pleased to meet you all!
Neko!

and again welcome =3

Hello and nice to meet you too PandasKitten.

What can I say. I am Awesome. XD lol although not really. I can't wait to get to know everyone better. I have Lighting Returns. It is waiting for me to finish XIII. Plus I have to find XIII-2 still. D: But I can't wait. lol.

Thank you for the suggestion. It brings my hopes up for when I get to play the game.

Neko

Yea the guild has died down a bit since school term is back in people are off at college an what not but I'm always here sweatdrop
Ff13 was good
Ff13-2 was weird an I couldn't finish it because I got bored
Lightning Returns is amazing I with the series had started like this  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

LightningWings

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:54 pm
Hi all!

I am:
- Lightning Wings (any abbreviated version is fine as well)
- 22 years old
- fond of making lists
- a lore fiend
- primarily a RPG gamer
- into art
- trying to figure out the merits of tumblr
- really happy to be here!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 am
Hello all, I've been in this guild for a while now but I never noticed this thread so here I go.

I fell in love with Dragon Age about 4 years ago, my friend had me try out Origins, now, me never playing an RPG game I didn't know what to expect. I'm usually the sandbox games, FPS, other adventure games like Uncharted or Tomb Raider, but I never really played games where choices you make even little choices, affect gameplay. So I'm walking in Walmart one night and I see Origins for about $15, so I figured why not. Turned the game on and man.... I couldn't put the controller down like... EVER! My very first play through I was a female noble warrior, didn't properly romance Leliana, and slayed the Archdemon and lived... Soooo much fun, went and bought DA2 and beat that, fun yet again, but was sad I had to wait sooooooo long for a DA3... So a few months before DA:I's release, I picked Origins up again, and I did a dedicated play through with my female noble rogue, and I made sure I did every single side quest I could do, make sure all my party members were happy, do their quests, I did so much before beating the game. Romanced Leliana for sure, slayed the Archdemon and once again, lived, did all the DLC's, but I never got to DA2 before Inquisition lol, and that was AWESOME!

Anyway, my friends call me Nyte, nice to meet all of you =)

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:06 am
LightningWings
Hi all!

I am:
- Lightning Wings (any abbreviated version is fine as well)
- 22 years old
- fond of making lists
- a lore fiend
- primarily a RPG gamer
- into art
- trying to figure out the merits of tumblr
- really happy to be here!

Welcome smile I hope you enjoy yourself here  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:07 am
DRTYJacket_NyteSkye
Hello all, I've been in this guild for a while now but I never noticed this thread so here I go.

I fell in love with Dragon Age about 4 years ago, my friend had me try out Origins, now, me never playing an RPG game I didn't know what to expect. I'm usually the sandbox games, FPS, other adventure games like Uncharted or Tomb Raider, but I never really played games where choices you make even little choices, affect gameplay. So I'm walking in Walmart one night and I see Origins for about $15, so I figured why not. Turned the game on and man.... I couldn't put the controller down like... EVER! My very first play through I was a female noble warrior, didn't properly romance Leliana, and slayed the Archdemon and lived... Soooo much fun, went and bought DA2 and beat that, fun yet again, but was sad I had to wait sooooooo long for a DA3... So a few months before DA:I's release, I picked Origins up again, and I did a dedicated play through with my female noble rogue, and I made sure I did every single side quest I could do, make sure all my party members were happy, do their quests, I did so much before beating the game. Romanced Leliana for sure, slayed the Archdemon and once again, lived, did all the DLC's, but I never got to DA2 before Inquisition lol, and that was AWESOME!

Anyway, my friends call me Nyte, nice to meet all of you =)

Hiya Nyte XD  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Lady Inquisitor

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 am
Hey guys and gals! My name is Hallie. C:
I am:
- 21 years old
- An avid Tumblr user (feel free to PM me if you'd like my URL - I post almost solely DA content!)
- a college student
- super stoked to be surrounded by fellow Dragon Age fans!

I actually didn't even know the Dragon Age franchise existed until about a year ago when my sister introduced me to Inquisition, and I fell in love. I've always been a huge fan of RPG games (especially the Elder Scrolls franchise) so getting to play a new game where the romances actually had SCENES and the game was so customizable was super fun.
Now that I've beaten Inquisition about a bajillion times, I'm planning on going back and playing through DA2 and DA:O some more. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 am
Lady Inquisitor
Hey guys and gals! My name is Hallie. C:
I am:
- 21 years old
- An avid Tumblr user (feel free to PM me if you'd like my URL - I post almost solely DA content!)
- a college student
- super stoked to be surrounded by fellow Dragon Age fans!

I actually didn't even know the Dragon Age franchise existed until about a year ago when my sister introduced me to Inquisition, and I fell in love. I've always been a huge fan of RPG games (especially the Elder Scrolls franchise) so getting to play a new game where the romances actually had SCENES and the game was so customizable was super fun.
Now that I've beaten Inquisition about a bajillion times, I'm planning on going back and playing through DA2 and DA:O some more. c:

Welcome to the group :3 an yes you must play DAO DAA and DA2 totally worth it.. I'm hoping to buy all the dlcs for all of them soon myself freaking love DA XD anyways WELCOME!  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
The Dragon Age Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash