Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna's Anbu & Oinin HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

With all the nervousness gone, San nodded and replied. It was good to know he was still under the watchful eye of Bast sensei, and that maybe he was still growing. But he would never give the technique. Ever. Suna was his home, and every day was a gift to his father. To give up and give in....would make his father meaningless. And that.....that was just unexceptable.....

"Thank you Bast sensei. I assure you, i will never give way your technique. It is as much a gift to me as every day is. And i am thakful for you confidence. If their is any chance to prove my loyalty.,...you know i am up fro a game...he he he....But on a completly different note, after the kids mistakes at the crevice, i have made VOID operational now and nominated your name to Mam as the CIA's director. You name was excepted and chosen. Hopefully now.....we can better coordinate our kids and make their defense better right?....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 pm
Bast waved her hand nonchalantly in a reassuring manner and flipped the page. She reached down and picked up the cup of tea again, sipping from it and swallowing quickly to avoid tasting as much of the flavor as possible. She set the cup down again.

"What the hell? Aren't I already one of the Void's ANBU in the first damn place?" Bast asked, putting the Shounen Jump down in order to stare at San. "What happened to it to make it non-operational, why are you calling Mamoru by "Mam", and since when did Munashiigakure need a director of the CIA?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was quickly taken aback by the sudden burst of comments and the anime sweat bead appeared on his head.

"Well...VOID wasnt meant to be operational for a few months yet, but i rushed its opening stages after the headquarters was completed. And yes you already were...i just wanted to give MAMORU...Mam for short, more paper work to do. And i dont know what munashiigakure has anything to do with you being the CIA director of VOID...in sunagakure....."

San seemed slightly confused....munashiigakure.....?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 pm
It seemed that there had been a slight miscommunication, and Bast relaxed slightly.

"Just get me the details as soon as you can and I won't castrate you," she stated, taking another sip of tea. "And in the future, please inform me of appointments before they come in to effect. It's rather annoying to find things out at the last minute."

She shut the Shounen Jump and put it on the bottom of the stack of manga.

"Is there anything else?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

San laughed at bast for a moment, then spoke confirming he had noted her requests after he himself finished his cup of tea.

"Yes Ma'am, i will make sure to alert you better in the furute.. If you would like, i can tensha fuuin the details of the job to you if you wish....."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm
Bast simply waved her hand to dismiss the boy's offer.

"Just go back to whatever you were doing. Did you have anything else you'd like to talk about?" she asked, downing the rest of the tea and then taking out a small canteen of water. She washed the tea down with some of the water.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded and spoke once again to Bast, as he was leaving the room.

"No, i think this will do. Thank you Bast sensei, i hope to talk to you again sometime soon. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the HQ looking for Sanshi. He had not been in this building yet sincegaining his new rank, and making the clear for ANBU/Onin  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 pm
"Are you ******** around with me?!" Bast shrieked, staring at the Oinin that gave her the news of Ganchou's rogue status. "I hope the rest of you can keep up! I'm going to do your job for you this time!"

The woman stormed out of the building toward the Gates, Oinin in tow. It was very obvious that she was going to murder someone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James saw Bast and decided San would never hang around for that. He left

Hours and many events later James would run in and speak to a clerk. He would strap on his new anbu arm guards, greaves, and mask, His blue wolf mask marking him as unique.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 am
Alvard arrived and checked in with the ANBU's main office. After being led through the induction ceremony, including the painful tattooing process, he selected a mask from a large wall and put on his armor. He would become Hare, fitting as that was his summoning contract. He left to find San, hopefully near a training ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero walked by the oinin hq, making a note to stop in there soon. Hed be qualified to be a hunter sooinsh. Getting ahead of himself he shook his head and moved along on his route.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame grumbled as she was poofed somewhere by San, "Dammit I'm gonna kill him," she said. She looked around and saw she was in the ANBU headquarters, well then. She saw a note with her name it said simply Hey guess what you're ANBU now, have fun. Ayame shook her head and went through the induction process and sighed as she was tattooed once again in a short amount of time. She chose the mask that was closest to looking like a wolf or dog and took the armor which she would put on later. She shook her head and headed back to the academy.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:54 am
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova walked into the ANBU headquarters and looked around, wondering what exactly the Kazekage wanted them to do here, she hadn’t given specific instructions past coming here after all. Nova rumbled and brushed against Kaori, careful not to knock the slight young woman over. While looking around, Kaori spotted a note with her's and Nova's names on it. She picked it up and began to read, no one had told her to, but she figured it wouldn't have had her name on it if she wasn't meant to. The note was little more than a welcome to the ranks of the Oinin.

'Welcome to your new rank as Suna OININ shinobi, the Hunters of Suna. I tust that you and Nova will do me, and Suna, proud. Pick a mask, and armor. There is a list of appropriate armor attached.

Ayame, Kazekage'

Kaori and Nova shared a fanged smile before they went to the wall of masks. It took a moment, but Kaori found a mask modeled after a tiger and claimed it for her own. She then went to the armory and grabbed the traditional white ANBU armor. Once she had strapped everything on, and was pleasantly surprised to find that there was armor in her size in the first place that didn't drag her to the ground, she went to the one person she'd seen here, and received her OININ tattoo. Once complete, she turned to Nova,
"What do you think?" She asked as she showed off the thick, bold, black swirls of the ANBU tattoo to her partner. Nova nodded her head, "It's looks good on you."The tattoo was placed just to the left and under her hip bone, on her left thigh. Kaori fixed her outfit to cover the new tattoo, and then turned to leave, "Let's head back to the Academy." Nova nodded and they turned and left.

{Exit to Academy}

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:11 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin walked into the ANBU HQ, looking around since he’d never been in this building before. Looking around, he spotted a note on the counter with his name on it. Opening it, he read:

`Welcome to your new rank as Suna ANBU, I’m sure you’ll make me, your father, and all of Suna proud. Here’s a list of appropriate armor, pick your mask and armor.

Ayame, Kazekage’

Theodin smiled slightly, then went to the wall of masks. He spotted one that looked like a wolf, but also one that looked like a polar bear and was conflicted for a minute. He then decided he was a bear summoner and grabbed the polar bear mask. He then went to the tables and picked out his white ANBU armor. Finally he was approached by another ANBU to receive his tattoo. He opened up his flak jacket and had the black tattoo placed on his chest, over his heart. He then strapped on his greaves, thigh pads, breastplate, and stashed his mask in his bag. He then bowed to the ANBU that gave him his tattoo and left for the academy. (EXIT to academy)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1335 / 1335
Sage Chakra: --- / 445
Stamina: 875 / 875
Jutsu Used:

Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces