Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Cloud Village ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm
The Lady Raikage fell upon the earth time and again with a staggering grace, always glancing with a smile of relief back, awaiting the sight of Daitomi again, before action was taken again.

Edit: Exit. [Already at the gates, please don't quote. n.n]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Dai landed without a sound. crouched like an animal awaiting prey. The Oinin spirit had taken suit with Daitomi. She rose and looked at Kin as she dusted her hands. Smiling warmly, happy to be next to the one she loves so deeply.

[exit with Kin to Kumo gates]

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

It was the change in scenery that had Inka growing more tense along his travels. He was used to mist - the ever-present cloak and moist air, cool and calm. But the region of Cloud was not as calm or as cloaked, but open, rugged, hard and wind blew without care or barrier to stop it, hissing through rock. It was pretty, in its own way. And never had Inka seen anything like it. He'd heard or rolling hills and bright, unhindered daylight. But never bore witness to it. Not like this. But he couldn't sight-see just yet. He had a message to deliver.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka was thankful that the trip had been without incident so far. They had been without attack, which meant less delay and more ground covered. More ground covered meant he was closer to Mist Gates. Mist meant Syy. Damn it! Ever since I left I've done nothing but worry and gnaw over that fat idiot! Inka swore, though he meant no insult. It was just his anger and lack of sleep. Since leaving Kumo he could barely settle himself down, tossing and turning all night until he'd finally give up and just sit against the wagon, gazing blindly into the fire. Merchants and mercanaries don't ask why. They must have either sensed it was matter not settled by talk or their years of travel had learned them that a silent word was better than a spoken one. Inka didn't know, and neither did he dwell on it.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 pm
After Tekkou and the merchant got to the outskirts of the water county the road of Kumo appeared before them. It was rather plain like most roads between villages but that made it all the more easier. This way Tekkou was able to see everyone who approached them and anything else that might be near. His eyes were on a constant scan looking over the surroundings. As he scanned the area they proceeded along the path. Nothing more than idle conversation passing between the two of them, It was a nice day out so it made Tekkou feel more at ease.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thantos continued to walk, he wondered if Black had arrived already. Slow and steady wins the race as they say. But this wasn't a race. He wondered why Black decided to head off on his own instead of waiting for him.

+50 sage chakra
AC/Ryo 14450/140360 ❈ Chakra 1050/1050/❈ Sage 150/350 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was heading back to the mist village when he heard something in the distance. Followed by explosions, the distinct noise echoed through the air. He had no idea what it could be, but he knew the explosions were somewhere where come was supposed to be. Thanatos quickly jumped up a tree all the way to the top. standing on a branch and balancing himself with the main trunk. He looked in the direction and could see something off in the distance. He used a different lens overlapping his telescopic and could see heat signatures off in the distance. they were faint but he could see them. He headed in that direction.

[Exit to Oto cross roads.
AC/Ryo 14450/140360 ❈ Chakra 1050/1050/❈ Sage 320/350 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Moving quickly, Sypher kept reminding himself that everything would go fine. Daitomi tended to over exaggerate things (he knew from personal experience) so, really, how bad could it be? Despite that....he frowned and took a deep breath Think of Min. Min might be able to come visit Kumo at some point. He'd like that. Sypher would need to ask someone to take him...maybe Sebastian. Though.....does Sebastian even like kids? Ah..."...what is that?" he paused, watching...someone fall from the sky? After what looked like a residue of smoke from an explosion? Maybe she wasn't exaggerating this time. Turning to head in that direction, he spoke to the two "We aren't going into Kumo. We'll deal with the forces attacking from the roads and then determine if its necessary for one to go into the village. I doubt Kinpaku would let it go that far though." As for himself.....he'd do his best not to 'get caught' by Kinpaku by keeping a safe distance from Kumo. Most of his attacks could be done at a distance anyway so he could easily use massive attacks from afar "Try....not to put yourselves in the direct line of danger." with that said, he took off.

((All right...let's do thiiiiis! biggrin
Exits

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

BlackFruity

digital m u f f i n s

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 am
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 530/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 230/230
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka helted to a stop when Syy paused, red eyes following the Kage's gaze to witness the smoke. "Yes, sir." Inka replied, following quickly.

[ exit ]

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Superstitious
⊗ HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

❝ we don't stand a chance broken and divided
xxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxx║ « kirigakure ║ « chakra ° ║ « jounin ║ « stamina

Following after them, Mi looked glum. Fighting was not something she was excited about doing. Never excited about.

[/exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher moved away from Kumo rapidly, putting distance not only between the demon but also between Suoh's words. He didn't give one wit about being called a coward or spineless. He had enough confidence in himself and his own history to put Suoh's words to shame so that didn't bother him. What bothered him were the comments about rivalry....and sitting idle What does that mean? I have never considered Suoh a rival...so why would he consider me one? his face was a dark frown and Sypher had a strong need to talk to Sebastian. As he walked, he pushed everything else out of his mind. Well...almost everything. He needed to take Minowa to Sebastian...it seemed like now would be the right time "....we need to work on defenses." he said softly under his breath.
((Exits))

chrissy b e a n

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

|

|

| This is what I am & I will always be this |
| And that's all I'll ever want to be |

| That is all that I need |

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 495/550
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 220/250
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka followed silently behind Syy, some distance between the two of them. He didn't feel like being close the Mizukage after the battle, thoughts running through his head and a scowl on his face.

[[exit]]

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Defeatism
⊗ HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 5 / 7 5 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι couldn't help but fear the soldiers who had attacked Kumogakure and then us on the road were attacking the village now. Or perhaps they were on lock down because of a threat of attack? I didn't like either option. On the other hand, the country crossroads were void of friend or foe. It was almost eerie. No one was willing to travel with all of the attacks lately. Not to mention the bijuu appearing. My grip tightened on the bow in my hand as I sped forward.

[Exit to Kaminari no Kuni]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

[From the Water Country]

This was such a long journey! Aria tried to keep her wits about her as they passed over many bridges and onto the main land. Cloud country was up ahead, and Aria had not heard too many stories related to it. Only a few animals hopped here and there, and many were kinds that she had never seen.

[To the Cloud Country]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers