Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Pathetic Wapanese people Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G00dleQ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am
Open your eyes. Actually I hope you visit Japan. I've been there myself and you'll find it isn't what you think it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 pm
g00dles
Open your eyes. Actually I hope you visit Japan. I've been there myself and you'll find it isn't what you think it is.

Obviously it won't be what you think there is. There are different sorts of people in this world and Japan is no better than any other country. Otherwise, how is it possible to be Wapanese when I'm already Japanese?

rolleyes  

Shimakuwa

G00dleQ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Oh man you're already completely wapanese. That's what pure weeaboo's say. They go around claiming to be japanese. No more Fails please. Maybe when you're older and work in japan you'll realize that their businessmen will eat you alive and anime is nothing more than their version of American Simpsons.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm
g00dles
Oh man you're already completely wapanese. That's what pure weeaboo's say. They go around claiming to be japanese. No more Fails please. Maybe when you're older and work in japan you'll realize that their businessmen will eat you alive and anime is nothing more than their version of American Simpsons.

Obvious troll is obvious.

It's funny that all the Asians are the ones replying to you though.  

Meriru

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:39 am
Oh shut up. I'm trying to live in japan, and you go around saying all this stuff on a japanses guild! Go get a life and leave the people alone about what they want to be or what ethnic group they are. I'll say it flat out. I'm NOT japanese. And when someone tells me that I CAN'T DO IT! Screw you, watch me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am
g00dles, This is your warning for trolling. Do it again and your post will be deleted, do it a third time and you will be removed from the guild.

Also as a note, the officers and people in this guild don't appreciate your condescending tone. Fix it or be removed.  

Ellembri
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shimakuwa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 pm
g00dles

That's nice. lol

Except I don't like Anime and I'm not really a fan of being surrounded by full on Asian people. My family be Asian and most of my friends Asian /somewhat/ but full blooded Asians is not something I can deal with being surrounded by. Sorry.

crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 pm
You can't predict other people's experiences in Japan based off of your experience alone. Maybe you just had a crappy experience there? Lmao.

And yeah pretty much everyone here is Asian.  

Hayash1

Shasita

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm
I've been to Japan and it was more or less what I expected it to be. If you look beyond the popular culture and learn a bit more about the people, history and culture, you won't be surprised that easily. Of course it is different. But seriously, who goes to Japan after just watching a couple of anime and learning 3 to 4 words anyways?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
agree. No one knows how they will feel their first trip to japan, thats the whole point of going...you know see another culture....have fun doing things you enjoy.(which for some is watching anime or reading manga). besides If you are japanese you should see it as a compliment other peoples from other nationalities are interested in you people. biggrin  

Tai Yukimura
Crew

Neverending Marchen

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Maybe you're in a bad mood because you went to Tokyo and had to wait about 6758 hours before you could use the bathroom? :/

Honestly, something over there made you ticked off. And I'm not Asian, but that doesn't mean I don't like Asia. I mean...I do have a hard time understanding all of the rules they have for ettiquette, though. I guess that's normal for Americans, however...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm
iPono
g00dles

Obviously it won't be what you think there is. There are different sorts of people in this world and Japan is no better than any other country. Otherwise, how is it possible to be Wapanese when I'm already Japanese?

rolleyes

I beg to differ.
I would much rather live in Japan that somalia, iran, or some poor latin country.  

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

TamikiLee

4,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:46 pm
It's probably nice living in Japan than in England >=/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm
Amyroth
iPono
g00dles

rolleyes

I beg to differ.
I would much rather live in Japan that somalia, iran, or some poor latin country.

Good for you.  

Shimakuwa

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm
I'm not Japanese. Besides Its obvious that its going to be different from what one would expect. I've liked the culture and history and the language since I was a kid, not because of what comes from the country, like Anime (though I do like it razz ) And if you only know about the popular culture and nothing else, well then its obvious you're going to be surprised, because you didn't bother to learn about the history, or the regular lifestyle.  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff