Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Uh....this year's even sucks...I know...easter...egg hunt...but seriously? I guess they don't consider those that have busy lives and have no time to go on quests for items! I actually have respect for bump events...and I mean...okay find the eggs in the forums...but I just wasted an hour looking for a single egg...went into at least ten threads...five in the event forum, and randomly went into other forums for eggs...NOT A SINGLE EGG! I might just buy the items if they're nice looking and not grossly inflated as nice event items tend to be. scream

I spent almost three hours last night and did not find a single egg.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Uh....this year's even sucks...I know...easter...egg hunt...but seriously? I guess they don't consider those that have busy lives and have no time to go on quests for items! I actually have respect for bump events...and I mean...okay find the eggs in the forums...but I just wasted an hour looking for a single egg...went into at least ten threads...five in the event forum, and randomly went into other forums for eggs...NOT A SINGLE EGG! I might just buy the items if they're nice looking and not grossly inflated as nice event items tend to be. scream

hmmmmm I haven't been searching long yet but I haven't seen one yet either. Is anyone else having better luck? Are they difficult to spot? Maybe I'm just not seeing them.

I am kinda glad it is not my favorite time of year...so maybe my rant was a little out of place...or maybe Im just a sucker for holiday events and was expecting a good organized event...ugh.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

I spent almost three hours last night and did not find a single egg.

I bet the Gaia mods are just sitting back, pissing themselves laughing at the gaia faithful and how we may just mindlessly waste hours figuring this event out. If zOMg werent still peaking my attention...and if the items werent so well made..I MIGHT just return to real-life goings on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm
I agree with you all. It sucks and I am sooo not gonna do it, achievements or no! I refuse! Jeez, just get someone to fix Zomg already!  

MalteseAutoKat

Sparkly Hunter

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm
My avi expresses what I want to do to the easter event...bwaha! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm
SmittysBride
I agree with you all. It sucks and I am sooo not gonna do it, achievements or no! I refuse! Jeez, just get someone to fix Zomg already!

Bwaha! Whats wrong with zOMg now question question  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

hmmmmm I haven't been searching long yet but I haven't seen one yet either. Is anyone else having better luck? Are they difficult to spot? Maybe I'm just not seeing them.

I tried scrolling around and also wasn't having any luck so I went to the forums page, clicked on the easter thread and just searched through them until I came across the ones titled to the effect of egg links in here! Just go to the most recent post and you can find a decent amount that are still active. Hope this helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Minky Lestrange
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

I tried scrolling around and also wasn't having any luck so I went to the forums page, clicked on the easter thread and just searched through them until I came across the ones titled to the effect of egg links in here! Just go to the most recent post and you can find a decent amount that are still active. Hope this helps!

Tengue! Tengue! Tengue!!!! OOh and I loves ur outfit! Mega cute! heart heart heart  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am
There needs to be an item that shows dead dismembered diedriches splayed all over...blood guts...tuffs of green fur...the whole deal!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:25 am
Minky Lestrange
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Awesome! I'll try that! heart  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am
Exxos
I found this picture and it tickled me. So for lack of anything to say, I post it, ja?

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft

Perfect! whee I actually have that green smiley as my computer background some times. It always makes me feel happy with it's overly enthusiastic smile. xd

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm
Camwen
Minky Lestrange
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Awesome! I'll try that! heart

This place is great for acquiring anti-cute eggs. There are two or three people who just post links of the most recent eggs every 30 minutes or so. At least there were the last time I checked in, anyway.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 am
Sooo...I made the most expensive MP purchase that I have EVER made in the MP....Witch of Nox @ 1.7M!!!! It even said that the guy inflated it bigger then the dragon wings in the MP!!! It only has 5 items...but for some reason...I thought it worth the sacrifice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sooo...I made the most expensive MP purchase that I have EVER made in the MP....Witch of Nox @ 1.7M!!!! It even said that the guy inflated it bigger then the dragon wings in the MP!!! It only has 5 items...but for some reason...I thought it worth the sacrifice. sweatdrop

I have no idea what the proper response to this should be...

This?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 am
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

Ooh, I like your avi! They've been exceptionally good lately. 3nodding

I'm going back to my home town for few days to see my family and friends. I'm super excited because it's been a while since I've spent more than one day in there. whee

gaia_angelright

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games