Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 am
Exxos
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! gonk Why?! What did I do wrong to deserve this?! crying

Poor Exxos (((((((hugs))))))) I'm sure it's not personal for Gaia. Only business...
User Image

And ummm... here a link to a list of the RIG items

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-radio-havok-incomplete-item-list/t.79667641/

*runs away*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:34 am
oh my.. it has references from Blade Runner and Tank Girl! *dies*  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 am
gaia_nitemareleft

The new RIG doesn't rock my boat that much... few nice items but nothing that would make me go "I want it now!". *shrugs*

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:50 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

The new RIG doesn't rock my boat that much... few nice items but nothing that would make me go "I want it now!". *shrugs*

gaia_angelright

The item I like the most is the city backgrounds and yay it's one of the cheaper ones. I think I'll snag one after the price goes down just a little bit more.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 pm
The new RIG is kind of boring to me. I don't really like sci-fi type items. The backgrounds are neat, and I really like the tank girl hair. It's neat that there's a Blade Runner reference, but I can't even remember what it looks like now. sweatdrop It's one of my favourite movies, I swear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm
Hahaha making mega moola again from the RIG suckers! Mwahaha! Almost sold my entire bundle!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:23 am
Camwen
The item I like the most is the city backgrounds and yay it's one of the cheaper ones. I think I'll snag one after the price goes down just a little bit more.

gaia_nitemareleft

Yeah, that the backgrounds are pretty nice and cheap. 3nodding

Thank you to who ever you were anonymous AGA benefactor who gave me the awesome and completely unexpected gift! emotion_bigheart I'm so going to make an outfit of this. *runs off to the inventory*

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:48 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Hahaha making mega moola again from the RIG suckers! Mwahaha! Almost sold my entire bundle!

Do you buy a bundle with cash and then sell the unopened ones on the market? Is that quite lucrative?  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Do you buy a bundle with cash and then sell the unopened ones on the market? Is that quite lucrative?

Yeah...I buy the bundle with G cash then selll them individually. Well, I can't say it's always lucrative...but this one is. If you're thinking of buying and selling them...I say do it now cuz everyone is snapping them up now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Yeah...I buy the bundle with G cash then selll them individually. Well, I can't say it's always lucrative...but this one is. If you're thinking of buying and selling them...I say do it now cuz everyone is snapping them up now.

So are these ones pretty popular? That surprises me a little, but only because the items are quite out of whack with my personal taste. I saw that a few of the items have really good hair poses, though, and those are usually really popular, aren't they?  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

So are these ones pretty popular? That surprises me a little, but only because the items are quite out of whack with my personal taste. I saw that a few of the items have really good hair poses, though, and those are usually really popular, aren't they?

Not sure if they are popular...but I think they're really well done.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Not sure if they are popular...but I think they're really well done.

I've noticed a few times that an otherwise so-so item with a cool hair pose will often cost as much as 1 mil or more, and that cool hair items tend to be sort of a staple among fancy AT avvies.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:37 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers in the guild! emotion_bigheart

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 am
Happy Mothers Day
To all the great AGA mothers and mothers-to-be!

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Happy Mothers Day
To all the great AGA mothers and mothers-to-be!

Oh dear god, no.

*Freaks out about dealing with tomorrow.*  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games