Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm
*runs back in with no doctor in sight*

Umm.. here take these *hands her a red & blue pill* That should fix you right up... I think..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Oh goody! razz A jello that looks like Kiara! *searches for a spoon and a bowl* Wait a minute... I don't want to eat a jello that is left on a ground... never know where's it been... *scrounges in the bag and found a Green Bin Bag* Oh dear, this Green Bin bag has a hole in it. I'll be right back. *walks away from the thread in search of a Green Bin Bag*

Edit: Looks like Erin posted before I did. redface  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 pm
ErinsChaos
*runs back in with no doctor in sight*

Umm.. here take these *hands her a red & blue pill* That should fix you right up... I think..

Ummm... which one of these turns this all into a bad dream I don't remember again....? O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:19 pm
FieryLavaElf
Oh goody! razz A jello that looks like Kiara! *searches for a spoon and a bowl* Wait a minute... I don't want to eat a jello that is left on a ground... never know where's it been... *scrounges in the bag and found a Green Bin Bag* Oh dear, this Green Bin bag has a hole in it. I'll be right back. *walks away from the thread in search of a Green Bin Bag*

Edit: Looks like Erin posted before I did. redface

O_O HAAALLLLLLPPP!!!! *frantically oozes away*

ps. there is no spoom... XD  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:20 pm
*throws the pills into the Kiara-ooze hoping they will just dissolve and fix her..*

Umm.. Hi FLE... sweatdrop How you doing.. Oh that? oh.. just an art project gone wrong.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 pm
((THIS POST EDITED BY THE AGA FDA FOR ACTS NOT PERMITTED FOR USE BY THE AGA. DRUG USE RESULTING IN OOZE RELATED ACID TRIPS NOT CONDONED BY THE AGA FDA WILL BE PENALIZED BY A FINE OF EVIL DUST BUNNIES CARRYING SPOOMS AND MALLETS CHASING AFTER THE OFFENDER UNTIL CAUGHT. THIS HAS BEEN AN INTERJECTION BY THE AGA FDA))  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 pm
umm hi guys.... anything interesting going on? What's that colorful smudge on the floor?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Camwen
umm hi guys.... anything interesting going on? What's that colorful smudge on the floor?

sweatdrop

Uh.. HI CAM!! *runs over to hug and spin her around*

Oh that? nothing.. don't worry about.. I've already called the clean up crew..

How have you been this evening??  

ErinsChaos

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 pm
weeee! That's quite a hug there Erin! hehe *feels dizzy* Did you just hear something?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:32 pm
*mrfffll mfffpphh...grrble*  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm
Camwen
weeee! That's quite a hug there Erin! hehe *feels dizzy* Did you just hear something?

Umm.. maybe?? sweatdrop

There may be some side affects to being around that umm.. ooze.. that is.. was... is... Kiara crying

*falls down on knees crying*

I MELTEDED OUR CAP'n...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 pm
Would this Human A Potion work? *tosses Human A Potion to Erin*  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm
O.O Good gracious it looks like there's been a food fight in here! And where's Kiara? *looks at the puddle* Oh, there you are. You look like you need something *shakes some gelatin powder over the Kiara-puddle* There, that should solidify you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 pm
maybe if you scoop up the Kiara puddle, combine it with the human potion and the gelatin and then stick it in the AGA reconstruction machine. Just an idea...  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Umm thanks FLE.. lets see how the gelatin powder does and then maybe I'll try this...

*sniff sniff*  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games