Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:41 am
GOOD MOOOOOORNIIIIIINNNNNGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA!

Wow daypaw you have a day today don't you. Good luck on everything!

Wow I am proud to have witnessed another Gavic sighting. ^.^

Ok I need to get my lil ones up and all of us dressed. Everybuddy have a wonderful day *huggles everybuddy*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 am
Exxos
I have an extreme fear of clowns... gonk

I myself find clowns creepy.

Good morning everyone! Were it not for Joe's morning call I would have slept in this morning. Set the alarm for 6:30 but did it wrong cuz it didn't go off. Guess it's been so long I have forgotten how to use the darn thing. At least it's a nice shade of overcast for a run, not too hot.

Why isn't it Friday yet?  

thistle7

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 am
Lilygwen
Hi guys! I've been super busy lately with long work days but luckily it's almost weekend already.

@Kira: There's expansions on spore! eek I've totally missed out on those advertisments if there have been any. I'm so going to get that galactic expansion. xd
aha, so you got spore to Lily blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 am
Daypaw
xx_KiraxYamato_xx
i see,
i have the 2 expansions to daypaw, blaugh
if you want me as a friend on spore you just have to take my gaian name.
it would be fun to share with eachother i think. smile

PS: if the name or something should not work to come by eachother as friends on spore be sure to say it here in the guild.
because most of the time i'm on here 3nodding

I'll try searching next time I log on; I'm going to be incredibly busy for the duration of this week so I probably won't be on much, but my Spore username is KaiaBelle if I remember correctly.

I'm so tired T.T But I have two papers that need written for school tomorrow and then I go straight from school to work and then I've got work to do for belt testing this Saturday, lest I fail to move up a color x.X
KaiaBelle,
gotta write that name down somewhere.  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 pm
I'm not fond of clowns either. It's not an extreme fear but they do make me uncomfortable. lol I'm with Daypaw though - it's the traditional clowns I don't like. Ones that look more like jesters or harlequins are fine. Well maybe fine isn't the best word - some are fine and some are annoying... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 pm
System error- Clown avatars does not compute.. programming malfunction. Commencing shut down *beeep beep boop*  

AGA-PAT3000
Crew

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 pm
.... Ninja's with shiny do exist....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm
ErinsChaos
.... Ninja's with shiny do exist....

And are teh sex.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 pm
*poofs away in smoke cloud*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm
*smirks watching the "shiny" fun* whee  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Countess WishFire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm
Hey there.. Hope everyone is having a good evening/morning..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Evening here. And good to boot ^_^ But yes, it is morning for some of our beloved AGAians  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 am
Hiya Miss Radioactive ^.^ Indeed I am having a great one. I should be putting myself to sleep though. *huggles* night night  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 am
Camwen
I'm not fond of clowns either. It's not an extreme fear but they do make me uncomfortable. lol I'm with Daypaw though - it's the traditional clowns I don't like. Ones that look more like jesters or harlequins are fine. Well maybe fine isn't the best word - some are fine and some are annoying... rofl

I like this sort of clown- John isn't technically a clown but he serves a lot of the same functions as other Cirque clowns in that he provides entertainment / comedic relief between major acts.

(For those watching the video- ignore the screaming at the beginning, that's a transition from a previous act and he doesn't do it for very long.)

Some of the harlequins bother me, and I hate stereotypical circus clowns. I like the court jester / fool type clowns that one would encounter at a renaissance fair or medieval themed area. They tend to be more oriented towards fun and satire than trying to be funny outright.

@Spore Conversation: I'm reasonably sure it's KaiaBelle even though I haven't logged on recently; I only have a few handles I use online, Daypaw and KaiaBelle are the most common ones I use and I know I didn't use Daypaw.

@Life: Got the two papers done :3 I can spend tomorrow after work doing practice for my test this weekend ^-^  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:47 am
So few people appreciate the amount of work a gamemaster does.

If you are in an RPG group, contact your GM ASAP and tell them how much you appreciate what they do, emphasize how you cannot even comprehend that amount of work, and encourage them a lot.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games