Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AGA Guild Slave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 am
Camwen
amaeli
Yeah, I am afraid vampires in the Twilight universe just do not do it for me. If I really want a sparkly fiend who refuses to bite me, then I will just find a shōjo manga hero with commitment issues on my own, thanks. stare

I don't know what a shojo manga is but that made me chuckle razz

They are the typical girly mangas and animes where the female characters are drawn with huge eyes, all the guys are hot bishōnen, and there a lot of scenes involving sparkles, flowers, etc in the the background. Magical girl series fall into the shōjo category usually. So, as Kuju said, bishie flakes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:23 pm
Oh I see. So if Twilight was an anime, it would be shojo?

Isn't there an anime called "chibi vampire" like that ?  

kool ken

amaeli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:19 pm
Yeah, Chibi Vampire is in manga form as well, though some might argue it is more shōnen than shōjo. Several series like that are pretty cute occasionally, but they tend towards the ridiculous most of the time. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 am
bishie flakes sweatdrop blaugh heart  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lamb of G0D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 am
I am on the edge. About to put my bro and his wife in a place they belong..!!! I have had enough of there crap and Lamb is about to break.. as I did the first time I went to Jail!!! If there is a Lord! help me now!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:39 am
Lamb of G0D
I am on the edge. About to put my bro and his wife in a place they belong..!!! I have had enough of there crap and Lamb is about to break.. as I did the first time I went to Jail!!! If there is a Lord! help me now!

Think of it this way, if you snap and end up in jail again, they win. Do you want them to win? Get the hell away from them as soon as you can. 3nodding  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lamb of G0D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm
Camwen
Lamb of G0D

Think of it this way, if you snap and end up in jail again, they win. Do you want them to win? Get the hell away from them as soon as you can. 3nodding

They had my mother even attack me and that hurts to have your own mom threaten you. I told mom when I get my cash from Gpa's death.. I am moving out of this town or state.. cause everyone has lost my love. I saw the true sides of people through this death. I am the only one who has stayed who I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Lamb of G0D
Ok guys and gals! Ladies and Gents... or whatever you want it to be!!! Lamb here has had a mistake happen with his hair! zomg and you are all invited to see!

Ok so my hair was suppose to come out blood red.... well this is what I got instead of blood red... it turned PINK But I kinda like it.. after all.. I am your crazy local LAMB!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It totally works.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 am
HI Exxos razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 am
another Exxos fly by 3nodding  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:33 am
Is the guild leader the only one who can change the home page? It would be wonderful if we could get the whole "technical difficulty" thing down and make it look a little more welcoming again. We might even look for a few new members. Of course we should still be picky about who we let in - but a few new faces might be nice. xd

I'm beginning to think there's a curse on the guild leader position. Whoever gets it is unable to be here. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Hi Exxos! xd

Who should we give the guild leader position to next rofl  

kool ken

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm
kool ken
Hi Exxos! xd

lol is there someone you want to get rid of? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Camwen
kool ken
Hi Exxos! xd

lol is there someone you want to get rid of? blaugh

*rubs her hands together and commences with the devious
plotting 'n scheming* Well, now that you mention it.. >.>  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games