Takeru's Secret Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:38 am
Outside:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Inside:
User ImageUser Image

This is 'Takeru's' secret room, only Takeru knows about this room, as well to enter this room you need Takeru's permission, even Takeru needs his permission to enter. Inside this room is a vast collection of 'Servers', these servers store several million yottabytes of data; this data mainly consists of Takeru's unhealthy habit of girl watching, as shown recently in the girls dorm.

((STUPID GAIA WON'T JUST LET ME HAVE IT HOW I WANT! EDITING LATER!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 am
User Image

Takeru cautiously entered his room, making sure no one was following him, however it wouldn't matter anyway, it's impossible to find this room. As he entered his room, he ran to his Monitoring room, coming upon his many monitors, he smirked and laughed menacingly as his specially made 'Operating System' notified him of all the rooms with girls changing and/or undressing. Takeru quickly brought up the specific videos onto his 117' x 96' IMAX home system, as the videos came upon the screen. Takeru continued laughing, blood spurting from his nose while the 'Extremely High Definition' videos played; Takeru was able to 'See and Hear' as well practically feel everything.

((As shown in the pictures, there can and will be rooms inside this room.))  

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Takeru sat in a reclining chair, looking upward toward his IMAX screen, bringing up the records of all the girls in the school. Examining the specific document of one 'Emily', quickly viewing her room, watching as she undressed for her shower. Blood poured out of Takeru's nose as he watched it's live feed, passing out minutes later from blood loss. As he woke up he noticed she was gone, not knowing where she was at the moment.

((Forgot to post about that, in here earlier.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image alexander stumbles in here but sees only a white room so he leaves  

demonic dpray

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am
((Thank you very much Akumu ^_^.
And I understand I godmod as well, but I have a reasonable explanation, also as far as I've been told, 'Sandyclaws6992' is the username 'Lori' uses, correct?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am
[[ooc ;; you are very welcome, Shisha-san.
[/bows]]]

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

scarlet_bluerose

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 am
Shishawoikasu
Outside:
Inside:

User ImageUser Image

This is 'Takeru's' secret room, only Takeru knows about this room, as well to enter this room you need Takeru's permission, even Takeru needs his permission to enter. Inside this room is a vast collection of 'Servers', these servers store several million yottabytes of data; this data mainly consists of Takeru's unhealthy habit of girl watching, as shown recently in the girls dorm.

((STUPID GAIA WON'T JUST LET ME HAVE IT HOW I WANT! EDITING LATER!!!!!!))

is this what you wanted to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image

Takeru walked up to the room with 'Kasumi', "This may look bad, but you will understand why here in a minute. So I'm gonna have to cover your eyes." he told her, placing his hands over her eyes, opening the door, allowing entrance to both of them. The sound of industrial factories echoing throughout the area, building lights disrupting darkness in the lower levels. "Okay...you can look now." he whispered into her ear, lowering his hands.

((And it's okay if you post slow, I post slower than you normally lol, It takes forever for me to think of stuff usually.))  

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

Kasumi followed along behind Takeru as they walked along the schools hallways, a small smile placed upon her lips. Coming up to a door with "Janitor" on it Kasumi's expression changed from happy to curious, only to hear him say that he had to cover her eyes. She gave a nod and allowed him to, only to hear many different things once the door was opened. How could he make sure he didn't teleport her from the hallway and into some busy street where he would leave her to get hit? She shook off the thought and shivered at the sound of his voice in her ear as he uncovered her eyes. Her mouth opened and her eyes were wide at the sight. What was this? "Takeru-sama, what is this?" were the only words that came from those pretty little lips of hers.

[[ooc ;; goin' to an Anime Convo.
                        o 3o;;]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

Takeru giggled slightly before answering 'Kasumi' "This place is my 'Secret Room', up until now, I was the only one knowledgable of it." he said, kissing her head lightly, "I hope I didn't scare you. But just to be safe, I'd like if you didn't tell anyone about this place." he continued, not that it mattered much though, anyone entering this room without his permission would just see a normal 'Janitor's Closet'. Holding her close to him, his hands placed tightly over her breasts, "So want me to show you around, honey?" he asked.

-Edit: ((That's cool ^_^. Wish you could reply faster still though lol))  

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Her eyes closing at the feeling of something atop her head for only a brief moment Kasumi's ears folded down as she looked up at him, hearing his speak. "Secret. . .room?" her eyes scanned the area with curiosity and excitement before turning to Takeru once more, shivering at the feeling of his arms around her, her cheeks darkening in a crimson blush state, listening to his words carefully before giving a nod of approval "Sure, if it isn't too much trouble."

Magic School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff