BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Vaizel stared at Garm in shock, "You want to manipulate her into giving us hospitality??" He affirmed, gawking at his supperior, "We know how to camp! I can set up a tent just fine! We don't need to impose on anyone!" He scowled at the blonde Turk before him, forgetting for the moment that Garm outranked him, "If you'd just bothered to make reservations this never would have been a problem."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:17 am
Garm looked at his junior dispassionately, perhaps he had not been ready for that particular disclosure of 'the way' things worked. He remembered a time when he had been just the same. How had Tseng managed it? He thought for a moment, yes by just calmly doing it. Although Vaizel angry had the advantage he'd stopped stuttering and being so creep mouse.

" Well, if you don't feel comfortable with doing this, I suppose we could camp. It's Fenrir's turn to cook after all. I think he's getting better, maybe it won't give us food poisoning this time. I'm pretty sure we got all of those stinging ants out of the tent. My bites are all healed up, how about you?" Garm asked.

Fenrir by this time had gained the town. He looked around in the afternoon light for Garm and Vaizel. He managed to spot them up on a hill heading back to Dawn's house. This confused him a bit... but then again both Vaizel and Garm seemed to have taken a liking to her.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:13 am
That actually gave Vaizel pause, he had only been traveling with the Twins for a short time, yet he already knew first-hand that Fenrir should never be allowed within 15 feet of anything potentially edible. If it wasn't fully cooked Vaizel SWORE that Fenrir could make it spoil in some way just by looking at it. He rubbed his own arm unconciously, the stinging ants had been worse... and ALSO Fenrir's fault! How had that one gotten into the Turks anyways? Perhaps Tseng and the other superiors just never really noticed Fenrir's lacking abilities, or maybe they just never had to camp with him. "I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask..." He admitted under his breath. Following Garm with only mild reluctance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:16 pm
Meru just stared as the trio agured as they deiced to ask Dawnto sleep at her house or camp. To Meru she'll sleep at someone's house than sleep outside besides from stinging ants, they needed a lookout scince sleeping outside means being sitting ducks for fiends never good if unprepared.  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:24 pm
((Sorry about the lateness. Also, the pheonix is her special experimental fire materia launching gun. Oh yeah, you can't get to Lucy's cave that way in the game, but I think Yui can do it because this is the RP. <3))

Yui sighed, picking herself up and dusting herself off.
"You guys go on ahead," she sighed quietly to her two companions, who seemed well on there way to leaving.
Yui stood still looking into the distance in the general direction Morhighan had gone off to.
Yui ambled slowly in the aformentioned direction, disheartened from the failed chase.
She stopped and turned.
"What is the use, anyway?" She asked herself.
She stocked back up to the Shinra Mansion.
---
(Later)
Yui opened the door into the wrecked lab. She glanced over at the busted computer systems. She rustled about in the lab drawers for some paper, then sat down to write, pulling a writing utencil out of her ear.

"Professor H," She began, pausing to stare off for a long time before writing again. The finished result was a letter of resignation.

Quote:
Professor H,

Thank you for putting up with my haphazard ways in the labs.
I'm afraid that the toll of continuously failing my projects is starting to get to me. I'll be resigning as of now and am heading over to midgar to get the remainder of my pay. I'll have them dock whatever is needed to make sure that the lab equiptment gets repaired. Sorry about that.
Also, I'm handing all of my extra Materia studies over to you. Everything's staying in its place except for my gun the pheonix, so don't worry.

Dr. Yui Kashihara

She sealed it in an envelope addressed to the Professor and left it on one of the desk for him to find.
She opened one of the closets in the back of the room, grabbed the Pheonix from within, strapped it onto her back and grabbed Morhighan's muzzle. She then snuck quietly out of the labs, and the building without alerting anyone to her prescense.
She avoided the town completely and pulled out her map, gauging the distance she had before she could climb over the mountain that led to a shortcut way to the river. She'd then follow the river until she got to Costa Del Sol, then catch a boat to Midgar.
She looked at the time on her watch and hurried off, checking the map compulsively.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:34 am
Morgana13
Morhighan's head was throooobiiiiiing with the pain of being hungry.
If they had even given her normal food she wouldn't have been this sick--now she was at the point of needing blood, which was only true in the most dire of cases.
She looked down at the person's hand watching the veins intensely, but scolded herself. If she lost control she could possibly kill her rescuer, which would be a very bad thing if she made it to midgar 'alive.'
"Help. Please." She muttered, biting on her lip hard to quell the hunger for a moment.
She coughed, accidentally spilling some blood down her chin.
"Hurry." She coughed, her canine teeth becoming exposed through the bite hole she made in her lip.

((Haha, I'll go with that. She'll probably go into her mako form and attack you or just grab your hand and give you a sharp n**. BTW I probably won't be able to get on for a weak or so, so bear with me. ))

With a blur, Morhigan found herself almost flying, as the ninja pulled her to him and swiftly lept from tree to ree, finally ending up in his cabin in the woods. On the one hand, this remote location was likely safe from any outsiders, on the downside, it also likely meant she would be lost were she to try sticking it out from here on her own.  

Misander

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:39 pm
Morhighan wiped her chin as they arrived at the cabin.
She studied it and the surroundings for a moment then looked back at her savior.
"Do you have any steak?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Shinrei shrugged helplessly "I do not keep spare food on hand. I eat out when I must, and can live off the land if I'm not near a town. In m line of work, it is best if no one can accurately track me, so I try not to leave anything behind when I must go. ShinRa has business to be after me as well. I'm begginning to worry about the number of officials around here though, the Turks with the wolves are certainly the most worrisome."  

Misander

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:36 pm
"That's smart of you. Everything goes back to Shinra, but most of that goes back to Hojo. They need to be stopped. I'm very concerned with how this world is turning out. Hopefully they don't send..." Morhighan yawned. She was getting faint.
"Yeah. Um...Goodnight." Her head lolled back suddenly as she fainted out of exhaustion.
Her closed eyelids flickered and her eyes moved around for a second, and she was still.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:40 am
Morgana13
"That's smart of you. Everything goes back to Shinra, but most of that goes back to Hojo. They need to be stopped. I'm very concerned with how this world is turning out. Hopefully they don't send..." Morhighan yawned. She was getting faint.
"Yeah. Um...Goodnight." Her head lolled back suddenly as she fainted out of exhaustion.
Her closed eyelids flickered and her eyes moved around for a second, and she was still.

"It's what needs to be done, Shinra wants me dead or alive... I deal in their company secrets now." He said smugly. "We can get food in the morning I suppose and...Well goodnight then...." He muttered. He watched her for several moments deciding whether she was really asleep or not.

OOC: I'm up way too late anymore... sweatdrop  

Misander

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:27 am
((Know the feeling D: ))

Morhighan's eyes twitched under their lids for a moment as her mako poisoned persona tried to take over the body, to no avail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 pm
OOC: I'm awake during daylight hours! eek Arght the sunlight it burns my soul!!! Nah, not really, just preparing for conventioning.

Watching her sleep until he was certain she was fully asleep Shinrei disappeared into the night, and was actually sleeping upon the roof, sleeping lightly to listen if the wolves would begin tracking them.  

Misander

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:23 pm
(Imma skip to morning...)

Morhighan woke up, but it wasn't quite her, as the mako infection had now resumed control. She glanced sharply around, then made her way to the door. Where was that guy?... She was really hungry.
However, not being in the right state of mind was a problem. Especially for Shinrei.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:48 pm
"Good morning." Greeted Shinrei, seeming to appear out of nowhere, he looked a bit tired and harried, but chances were he'd looked the same before. Still he was a strong able specimen of male kind, and with a plate of eggs and bacon in one hand, most women would have swooned.

OOC: I know she's not hungry for bacon. Shinrei doesn't. And given he thinks himself God's gift to women rolleyes  

Misander

Morgana13

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:45 pm
"Morning," she replied stiffly, eying his arm. She sniffed the air at the bacon, staring not at the plate, but slightly below, imagining the veins pulsing beneath the skin. The sensory over load of food for the first time in a year was a bit much, and brought the normal Morhighan's sense back to the surface.
No eating humans, she scolded herself.
Aw, come one... Human? Bacon? Human? Bacon? The infection, now acting as her conscious teased.
I don't want to get a taste for blood again. That wouldn't be good, was her rejoinder. That's how she was turned into a test subject last time, after all. An experience that was all too recent that she hoped would not be repeated.
"Might I have some of that?" she asked. If she grabbed the food from him, not only would it appear rude, but she wasn't entirely sure she could trust herself to get near him before being fed. She also didn't know whether or not she could trust him.

((The infection and her vampiric instincts are now plotting to overthrow her moralities, as they think that she's an idiot for not killing Shinrei. rolleyes ))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff