Reply Magic School
Dark Magic 102 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:58 pm
Class of dark magic and more Where you can learn new skill all teacher and students can come.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 pm
"Hello and thanks for coming, Here we learn how you use dark magic witch is thunder and lighting ect. what would you like to learn about to day?"  

dark_Lord58

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm
"Yes i can. First focus the electric stream in your body to your hand". ( this take a 2 line post or a 5 sentences post to couplet)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm
"Its possible but you would be taking a risk because you may take out to much of you electric stream . That being because you body runs on it. Drawing thunder or lighting will not work because its a element you do not no".  

dark_Lord58

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm
"That dose not look right" i walk up to you and grab you arm and send 1% of my stream in to you. i step back and your lighting bolt becomes bigger ( the size oh the bolt 6in each way) "Now put your arm out and try to hit the target in front of you"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm
"Good but...... you barley hit the target and you destroyed part of the wall -.- ."  

dark_Lord58

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
Blume runs in to the room very playfully but like she was running from something, she looks around the room noticing a girl concentrating on something. Blume ran towards the girl and hid behind her leg. "Hide me onee-chan." she whispered in a friendly tone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm
"Its Ok..... i can tell you need more training"  

dark_Lord58

dark_Lord58

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm
i look at blume "Who might you be?"  
Magic School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers