Cafe la magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMaybe Im a lionx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image
"You're right." Raion replied to Subarashii as they got up and started walking towards Emily. A grin came upon Raion's face, but it quickly went from a grin to a more annoyed facial expression once a much larger male approached Raion and Subarashii. Raion practically ignored him up until he said he wanted in on the prank. "Well the more the better." Raion said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
McAwesome was glad that Raion let him join there little group but he noticed Emily limping out of the Cafe. "It looks like she over heard us." he said looking at the door. "We better strike before she decides to." He told the other two. "Oh," he said almost forgetting something. "I'm Cloud McAwesome, student, age 55."

SuperMajorOwnageMan

xMaybe Im a lionx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image
"Alright." Raion said as he walked up to the door and tried to open it but couldn't. "Heh if they think that will stop me, They are sadly mistaken...."Raion said as he walked back and turned into a rhinoceros and rammed into the door smashing it open. "We're in." He said with a smirk after turning back into a human.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Renko walked into the cafe "Woah i do not need to be here." He said as saw that cafe was pretty much turned to rubble. Well im out of here. He thought to himself as he turned around and left the cafe.

Nathaniel Renko

Trustings

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

~sigh~ Nothing to do here ~Flys away~  
Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers