Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

Takeru smiled as 'Kasumi' blushed, "Sorry." he again whispered into her ear. Still holding her hand, he stood up with her, getting ready to leave towards his room when he noticed a slight fight bust out; between three guys in the cafe. After slight confrontation one of the males morphed into an enormous bird, flapping his wings; producing a large gust of wind. Throwing Takeru, as well as 'Kasumi' to the ground, when Takeru came to, his head was in between 'Kasumi's' legs, in her dress.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image

Kasumi's cheeks darkened at Takeru's voice, only to stand up and hear fighting. She watched for a moment, only to close her eyes and shield herself from the large gust of wind that came afterwords. Rubbing her head in pain the neko looked down, seeing Takeru under her dress, in between her legs. Her face immediately flushed a crimson color, pulling her dress away and turned away, her ears folded down. "Ta-Takeru-sama, a-are you o-okay?" her voice was shaky as she spoke, turning her head to look at him.

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image

Rubbing the back of his head, Takeru winced and looked up, spotting 'Kasumi's' panties for a moment, until she pulled her dress away and turned. Still rubbing his head, Takeru smiled "You have great taste in underwear." he whispered to her, continuing seconds later "And yes I'm okay. Are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image

Hearing him talk about her underwear Kasumi's blush darkened, even in the slightest, before averting her eyes silently, only to hear him ask if she was okay. She gave a nod in response before giving him a gentle smile "Yeah, I'm fine."

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image

Takeru took 'Kasumi's' hand again, "I think we should leave before another fight happens." he said, standing and then helping her up, brushing off her clothing slightly before walking out towards his room. Pulling her along with him, "I know the perfect place to go." he told her, however keeping the location a secret. The image of her panties vividly stuck in his head, a perverse look placed upon his face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image

Kasumi nodded and stood, watching Takeru brush off her clothing before dragging her out, telling her he knew a place to go. She only gave a small nod and followed next to him quietly.

[[ooc ;; gonna be posting slowly. Sorry
                        ^ ^;;]]

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 pm
((Posted in 'Takeru's Secret Room'))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image
Subarashii looked at Raion then at Emily leaving the cafe. "Looks like it time to fallow the pray." he told him. "This may be the only chance we get to prank her." he said as he stood up and walked to the door.

HostClubFan1
Captain

SuperMajorOwnageMan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image
Cloud McAwesome walked in to the cafe, carrying his buster sword, fists clenched. As he walked the room shook. He made his way towards Subarashii and angrily stared him down. "You the one who said somthing about a prank, right?" McAwesome asked in a demanding tone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image
As Subarashii got up and began to follow Emily he noticed the large older looking man walk over to him and ask about the 'prank'. "I am." Subarashii said not intimidated by the man's size. "What's it to you?"

HostClubFan1
Captain

SuperMajorOwnageMan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image
McAwesome stared at Subarashii then smiled at his answer. "I WAN"T IN ON THAT BRADER!" He said as he high-fived Subarashii. "I love pranks!" He told him happily. "and hate laughter." he quietly said , but just loud enough for Emily to hear, staring over to her.

Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff