Cafe la magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMaybe Im a lionx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image
*Raion got bored of just sitting around the cafe so he decided to wonder around the school some more.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

Takeru held onto 'Kasumi's' hand, walking up the cafe, opening the door. "After you, my love." he said as he held the door for her. Admiring her attractive body as she walked past him "So, do you have an answer to my earlier question?" he asked, walking to the booth with her.

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

Kasumi nodded and entered the cafe, only to smile and see Emily sitting at table. But, just as Kasumi was about to walk over to her, she heard the man's question. "Oh, about marrying you? Well, it would be nice, but still. . .I don't wanna seem like a jerk or anything, but, do you mind if we, wait a little while? I mean, we just met and all, and you seem really nice, but, maybe we should just date for now. . .maybe." was her only reply before walking up to him, resting her hands on his chest as she stood on her tip toes, kissing him on the cheek lightly.

[ooc ;; LOL
                        xD]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am
*Alexander come in and gets the usual then walks to a table a starts to drink* why is this place packed  

demonic dpray

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

"Well if you insist that we only date for now, then I must be content with that." Takeru said, embracing her tightly after she kissed his cheek. Feeling her large bosom pressing against him, he got excited, not noticing his nose start to bleed slightly.

((Don't know how to respond really.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am
User Image

Feeling him pull her close Kasumi blushed, clenching onto his shirt lightly, only to feel someone fall on her head. She looked up, seeing his nose bleeding. Her eyes widened as her small hand extended, wiping the blood away with a soft smile. "Oh, I just realized. I never caught your name. My name is Kasumi, if you didn't already know. What's your name?" she asked gently, looking up at him, her ears perked up, well, one of them at least, the other was over to the side in a curiosity filled manner.

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items