Reply Magic School
controling powers 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittykittycat2112

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image "Good morning class i am your sub teacher Miss lea you kid sit down"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

Takeru looked at the board, confused as to if the girl was an actual teacher or a brat student, however he thought he would play his own game. Snapping his fingers he activated his ability; time around him stopped in an instant, finding all the 'Student Rule' books in the room he tore out page '546' out of all of them. Quickly sitting back down he deactivated his ability, and said "Page 546? There isn't one, it goes page 545 then 547..." laughing as he said it.

((lol was in the middle of posting when the actual teacher did.))  

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
Blume stood up as the teacher walked in to the room, "IMPOSTOR." She yelled pointing at the sub.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 pm
"smacks rule on a desk close by "you girl with the red hair whats your name, and you kid there feet off the desk and you tore all the pgs DETENTION!!!"  

kittykittycat2112

scarlet_bluerose

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 pm
emily shook from the ruler smakeing on the desk "escues me teacher mine if i speak"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Blume ignored the teacher, "Yes Emily you may speak." she told her still acting to be the teacher.

TrueSundown

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Takeru heard as the teacher walked in, stating it was a sub he didn't care, when he was told he was going to get detention he activated his ability, again stopping time. This time however he walked over to the sub and repeatedly punched her in the face, angry at her attitude towards him, then sitting down and canceling the time stop. "You have no proof I tore those pages out!" he said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:30 pm
"wow!! my stomach really hurts and yes i do"shows a projector screen of him doing it. "and you little girl sit down or else.  

kittykittycat2112

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
"And Ms.Impostor, I say stop acting like a brat and take a seat." Blume was not going to give up that easy.

[ShiSha OMG BEST POST EVER, and kitty, a projector screen, where did you get a camera that works when time is stopped.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 pm
"eeep hmmmm time to play a joke of my own" emily draws a dinousaur  

scarlet_bluerose

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

kittykittycat2112

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:35 pm
looks at the little girl with red hair and then hears a big stomp she turns her head to the dinosaur "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she runs out "im never working here again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Takeru laughed as he assaulted the sub teacher without her knowledge at all; Takeru was always a ******** up child, then again, when you can control time, who wouldn't go crazy and snap at times. Laughing as the substitute teacher ran out of the classroom, he grew a bored look on his face "I'm out of here, this class is boring as hell." Takeru said as he vanished; Takeru stopped time, and took off somewhere, once he was out of range time was returned to normal.

Shishawoikasu
Vice Captain

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
"Yes, I WILL NOW ALWAYS BE TEACHER!" Blume yelled as the teacher left. "Good job Onii-chan Emily-neechan." Blume told the other two in the room.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm
"your welcome" as emily started to erase the dinosaur "teacher where you going to kill me damon said the rule was not to kill me?  

scarlet_bluerose

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

TrueSundown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
"Yup," Blume said with a big smile on her face.

Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff