Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HostClubFan1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
Subarasii ran in after Raion, he watched him run in to a random room, one being grabbed by raion. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled as he charged his 'Epically Powerful Cero' while charging his attack he ran into the room that had the three in it. "Prank This!!!!!!" He said as he shot the room with his cero, turning the room into nothing but ruble.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
The 55 year old prankster entered the room with a somersault back-flip. When he landed he dashed towards Emily, pulled out his buster sword, got ready, converted all his kinetic energy to physical force giving him the power of a jet crashing in to a air plane carrier, and used Omnislash, most likely killing her.

SuperMajorOwnageMan

--dancing bunny army--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:37 am
Aisuru was a mess. Her hair was ruined. parts of her clothing were ripped and she was bleeding in a few areas. Her nose was bleeding and the blood was running down her face. Aisuru looked up and gave a devilish grin. She started to laugh.
"well well, aren't we enthusiastic today " she said teasing. She stood up and walked over to the three boys. "it's going to take much more then that to break my spirit, but i must say, that was a pretty good performance" she said smiling. She walked to the bathroom and got herself cleaned up. "now, was there any other reason you decided you wanted kill me?" she said leaning by the doorway.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Raion smirked at the sight of her still walking around. "Well I think this might break your spirit." Raion said as he turned into a lion and leaped at her. After tackling her Raion then mauled at her face until it was no more, then finishing her off with a bite to the neck he morphed back. "That should just about do it." Raion said as he licked the blood off his lips.

xMaybe Im a lionx

iiiWolfers

5,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 pm
Prinny Winny
iiiPandora
Miya padded into emily's room as her fox form then turned into her demon/human form. "If you wanna prank the boys then im in I already have an awesome idea..." Miya snickered.

Hi Pandora, this is V.C. Prinny, you read the 'Abilities' Announcement I had made recently right?
((I would do this over PMs put it would seem I am not on your friends list))

Uh no why? ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 pm
((V.C. Prinny here, just stating something wrong here.
•Aisuru: Raion used his ability 'Purging Touch' on Aisuru, so Aisuru you couldn't have made the fireballs. As well, Raion is much larger than Aisuru, presumably anyway. So lifting him up by his collar is unlikely, as well you don't make any effort to dodge his attacks, which you wouldn't survive an attack from a lion from just having 10 siblings. Also Raion is seemingly demented, so you can't know for sure that he would be afraid of your actions. Obviously he is powerful, but use magic to dodge if you can't think of an actual/logical dodge and his actions won't affect you.

•Emily: If you are going to have a fake you, please state that you prepare and make it or secretly make it possible, like 'While they were distracted I drew one more thing and ran off', or something like that. Otherwise it will cause a lot of problems, imagine another character who can do similar things, making more of themselves out of nowhere.))  

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 pm
neon_fire_heart
blah blah (not being mean it just sound mean when im typing)
dont tell me what to do so far i have read the student's ability and made sure that no one had that power if they did then its because they weren't active in this guild. and no that just sounds stupid i drew one more thing and ran off yeah stupid. (i don't like the captain the new captain)
who died and made you vice captain at least i am in if i wasn't the first person to role play in the actual form this wouldn't even start (yeah that was a little mean)

I'm being relatively nice Neon, no one died and made me Vice Captain, I bought the guild, gave it away, and was able to keep my rank in the guild. But anyone entering this guild could obtain an ability that would have a vastly similar ability to duplication. They then could go and say, that it wasn't the real them, that it was in fact a replica/duplicate of themselves. This would give a similar result to what you are doing, stating nowhere that you had made a replica of yourself and had it get damaged and everything, correct? Now if you kill said replica, unknowing that it is in fact a replica, because it has not been previously stated that they used some ability making it possible that they are a clone. Would you be angry about that? Taking all the time, and possibly all the strategic actions, to kill this person just to find out afterwards that it was a clone. As well you obviously wouldn't want to just say, drew something else and runs off. More likely, you would say something similar to 'As they were distracted I pulled out my Journal, quickly sketching myself on the paper, bringing it to life and hiding from the enemies vision. They unknowingly take the bait of the replica, leaving me safe from harm.'.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm
neon_fire_heart
Prinny Winny

I'm being relatively nice Neon, no one died and made me Vice Captain, I bought the guild, gave it away, and was able to keep my rank in the guild. But anyone entering this guild could obtain an ability that would have a vastly similar ability to duplication. They then could go and say, that it wasn't the real them, that it was in fact a replica/duplicate of themselves. This would give a similar result to what you are doing, stating nowhere that you had made a replica of yourself and had it get damaged and everything, correct? Now if you kill said replica, unknowing that it is in fact a replica, because it has not been previously stated that they used some ability making it possible that they are a clone. Would you be angry about that? Taking all the time, and possibly all the strategic actions, to kill this person just to find out afterwards that it was a clone. As well you obviously wouldn't want to just say, drew something else and runs off. More likely, you would say something similar to 'As they were distracted I pulled out my Journal, quickly sketching myself on the paper, bringing it to life and hiding from the enemies vision. They unknowingly take the bait of the replica, leaving me safe from harm.'.))

anyways im thinking of quieting.because you annoy me

Sorry that I annoy you. I am just trying to keep other people from getting angry, because people think they can do whatever they want. (I hate you, you are terrible at roleplaying and suck.)  

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

--dancing bunny army--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm
aisuru managed a slight smile. she couldn't move. She loked very much dead and it seemed she could end uo that way if she didn't get any help. "w-why?" she mummbled out. she closed her eyes, and started to slow down her breathing.  
Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff