Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Center ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is most fun?
Adoption Game
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Random Racing
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm
*walks into BARC again, this time with Smok and Mwee. She'd decided this afternoon that she didn't want to leave all four of her dragons there together. She knew she wouldn't feel right without any of them around.

Going up to the receptionist, she finds that it's the same person as before* Hello again. I'm here with my dragons this time... These two haven't been to a vet since I got them. sweatdrop I haven't found one I thought I could trust around here. *gives the receptionist her information again, telling them what she knows of the dragons. Then she hugs the dragons good bye, telling them she'll pick them up as soon as she can. Smok and Mwee don't mind being left there very much, since they can smell other animals and are curious about the new place they're in. Kits then leaves, while the baby dragons are busy exploring*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm
((earlier this afternoon))

*brings Gwee and Silver in for a checkup, hoping she won't have to leave them too long. While in BARC's lobby, she calls a cab to take her to the Colourful Kitten to see the play dame invited her to*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 am
*drops some fliers off with the receptionist*
User Image

*heads back out smiling* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm
*having somehow convinced Karrie to let her use his car for a little while, brings her angel and devil imps, and Cecil into BARC. Blossom had refused to go with her* I'm not sure what you'll be able to do for these three. sweatdrop I'm not even sure what Cecil is... I'd like to pick Gwee and Silver up as well. *watches as they take the imps and Cecil back, and waits for her dragons. Gwee flies up to her and starts nuzzling her as soon as he sees her. Silver hovers nearby, pretending she doesn't care. As soon as Kits turns to leave, she looks panicked and flies after her* Don't worry, Silver, I'm not leaving you again. rolleyes  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm
((earlier this afternoon))

*walks into BARC to pick up her pets. The four of them took their time walking home, enjoying the somewhat warmer weather*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 am
Amy walked into BARC with Thistle in her arms and Sakura behind her with her Mewpit in her arms. She smiled at the person behind the front desk.

"Hello. My name is Amethyst and this is Sakura. She has this creature called a Mewpit, and we were hoping that someone here could examine it and determine what its gender is."

The woman nodded and smiled as she got up. "Of course. Sakura is it? Would you like to come with your creature to the examination room or wait here?"

Thistle normally wouldn't have been happy here since the only time she came here was when she was sick and had to take some nasty medicine or get a shot, but Amy was rubbing her head, so she wasn't too upset.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 am
Sakura held the Mewpit and gave it a comforting scratch as she followed the woman named Amethyst and wondered what the gender would be.

The little Mewpit wasn't sure what was so upsetting for the horse creature and turned to watch the walls and various things as it was carried along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 am
{{Amy's name is Amethyst. She was just introducing herself and Sakura. wink I didn't name the lady helping them. And if you want, you can take over for her now as well as the veterinarian. Amy's going to wait in the waiting room.}}

Amy smiled at Sakura as she walked back with the Mewpit. Then, she turned and walked over to take a seat in the waiting area. When she sat down, she propped up Thistle on her lap and started running her fingers through the pony's mane. Thistle's reaction was instant. She trilled and shut her eyes in contentment.

Amy giggled and shook her head. "Good girl, Thistle. You're behaving yourself very well. I can't wait until we find out what the gender is for the Mewpit. Then Sakura can name it and we don't have to keep calling it 'it' anymore. That will be fun, wouldn't it, Thistle?"

Thistle just trilled and let her head droop slightly in relaxation.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 am
((LMFAO rofl figures I'd do that))

Sakura followed after the woman and spoke to the vet about having the gender checked. After awhile all that could be heard from the waiting room was a loud crash and bang before Sakura left with the Mewpit, the pair smiling happily as they continued to the waiting room, the vet looking quite disheveled. "All done, that went better than I though" she said with a giggle as she came out and made her way over to Amy.

The Mewpit had a pleased curl of it's tail and was purring loudly as they returned to the lady and the horse creature that it was beginning to understand was Thistle and Amy. It let out a contented yawn as it was carried into the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 am
{{It's ok. wink LOL!! I loved your post. wink The Mewpit looking all proud of itself after all that noise and mischief... LOL!}}

Amy jumped when she heard the loud noise in the back of the building, which also caused Thistle to jump and curl up close to Amy.

Amy scratched Thistle's head in comfort but kept her eyes trained on the door that Sakura and the Mewpit went through to go to the examination area.

"It's okay, Thistle. Everything's okay... I think."

When Sakura and the Mewpit came out, Amy sighed in relief and Thistle relaxed a little. Her tail even started flicking slightly when she saw her friends.

"That sounded interesting. I'm glad things went better than you expected... I was worried for awhile there after that loud noise! Everything okay? What's the gender?"

Amy smiled at the Mewpit and scratched the side of its chin. She knew her kittens liked that, but she didn't know if it worked the same on a Mewpit or not.

{{Be back in half an hour after lunch! XD}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am
((Lol enjoy ya lunch))

Sakura gave a nod and smiled happily. "Well...the vet tried to examine it and at that, all hell broke loose...so it's a girl" she said with a giggle

The mewpit was feeling happy before it suddenly felt it's chin being scratched. It began to purr happily and tried to rub it's head against Amy's fingers to get the go spots  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am
-dame walks through front door and goes around behind the front desk- Hey Grace, you can go to lunch now, Bonnie called me over to watch the front for awhile. -smiles at the woman- whee

-the receptionist thanks her, grabs her purse, and heads towards the back-

-dame finally looks around- Sakura! Amy! My bad, I had a one track mind. sweatdrop How are ya'll? -goes around and hugs them both-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 am
Sakura gave Dame a friendly hug and nod. "I'm doing alright, just got my little one's gender checked out here. She gave the vet hell though" she said with a giggle and scratched the little creature behind the ears.

The Mewpit looked up at the pink lady and tilted it's head a little. She was new and shook her head slightly before it was purring happily once more with a scratch from Sakura.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am
Really? confused The vets here are really good. I'm surprised they were given any trouble at all. neutral Hm, maybe it was the intern, since it was just a gender exam. Have you considered getting the little darling a full examination to make sure everything is alright and she's in good health? biggrin If she's a new pet, we can also give suggestions as to diet etc. 3nodding

-slowly holds her hand out for the creature to smell and once she does and seems comfortable, dame pets the creature behind the ears- We take real good care of our little patients. -smiles at the Mewpit- So, what's her name? ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am
The mewpit purred happily at the attention it was getting ad rubbed against Dame's hand

Sakura shook her head slightly. "I'm not sure yet...I wanted to get the gender sorted out before I got started on a name...it's a female though so I'll be able to start thinking up a name for her" she explained.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff