Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Center ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is most fun?
Adoption Game
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Random Racing
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 pm
Bonnie comes out of the elevator and sees Katana.

"Katana-lassie!" she hurries over, "I was expectin' my brute of a brother, but ye are a welcome sight! How be ye?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm
Dec walks in talking on his phone, "Yeah dame you should totally come and bring anyone else you can snag. Bye babe."

He closes his phone and snuck up on Kat. He snaked an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Hello there sexy."

He winked at Bonnie who laughed at him, "And hello there sis. How's it coming?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 pm
She smiled and was about to greet Bonnie when she is surprised by Dec. She gives him grin and slips her arm around his waist.

"Hey there yourself, babe."

Turning back to Bonnie, she smiles and looks around again.

"Hey, Bonnie, I'm doing just fine, thanks. This looks just amazing....do I get the grand tour or should I have your brother do that so he can earn his keep? wink "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:45 pm
"Ack, I don't mine showing ye around. Though I was going to wait for dame. Do you mind, me dear? But I can get your Racing Card for you, if you wish to bet at the races upstairs."  

BonnieWeeLassie

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm
Dec grinned and planted a good kiss on Katana's lips. "Looking beautiful as always."

To Bonnie "I do need to purchaise my own Racing Card."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm
After Dec kissed her, she turned to Bonnie and grinned.

"Sure, set me up with a racing card too. I don't mind waiting for dame either. I saw her at MW when I was leaving, but she looked like she was busy."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm
Bonnie grinned and led them over to the front counter with the register. She placed two pale blue cards on the counter with Katana and Dec's names already printed on them. And then she rang up the register. "1500 G each please," she said with a smile. Bonnie's phone rings and she checks the message quickly. "Oh Dame is coming later, so we will continue with the tour after this."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 pm
Dec handed over his 1500 and recieved his card.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm
Kat did the same, handing over the 1500g and takes her card, examining it and then tucks it into her pocket.

She looks from Bonnie back to Dec.

"Well, I'm ready whenever ya'll are. smile "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 pm
Bonnie grins and leads the two of them through the glass doors into the adoption center. "Whell new. This be the adoption center. All of these wee creatures are available for adoption."

A black and blue giant fox sleepily sauntered out of the back room and heads for Dec. Dec reached down and scratched the foxes ears, "Hello Tsuku."

Bonnie sniffed and chuckled, "Whell Tsuku tisn't for sale. He belongs to Dec, but the others are. I'm afraid the more exotic and mystical animals are still en quarantine. But they'll be out soon enough."  

BonnieWeeLassie

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 pm
Dec walks over, picks up a puppy from a cage, and cuddles it. "They are fine animals, Bonnie. Did you ship them in from Ireland or find a supplier over here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:29 pm
She scratched the head of the puppy Dec was holding, glad to see that the pup was healthy and looked quite happy to be held.

"Exotic animals? Exactly what kind of exotics are we speaking of, Bonnie? I might be interested in getting one for the bar...as sort of a mascot, so to speak."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:41 pm
"I have a unicorn or two, some Chinese dragons, a couple of western dragons (One is such a little tike. He is only as big as three finger tips.) and of course some more exotic normal animals. A few are talkers. What are you interested in. If I don't have it is stock than I can probably get it."  
Decorera rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:42 pm
Dec decides he is going to play the Adoption Game. he rolls the dice, gets a seven and heads over to the bin of hedgehogs. He picks out a young one and strokes the soft fur; yet to be sharp quills. He holds it down to the dark fox. "What do you think, Tsuku?"

Tsuku sniffs and sneezes. "Glad you approve."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:49 pm
She listens as Bonnie describes some of the exotics.

"A western dragon? Don't think I've ever seen one of those before... How big do they eventually get when they're full grown?"

She'd have to talk to Psy first about getting a bar pet, but how cute would it be to have a live dragon mascot at the bar. She grins at the thought.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff