Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of Role Play

Back to Guilds

A Guild made by two role playing nuts where others can role play as well. 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Adventure, Drama, Violence 

Reply Welcome to the University
Introduce yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cappynom
Captain

Tipsy Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 am
Before everything gets started, how about we get to know each other? Sounds like a plan right? Well just post some things about you here. Like, your favorite colors, food, music. Anything you can think of! Just remember to be nice and just post once. If you want to talk to people, then go to the thread: Friend Making.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am
Me ish Dai! or Satsu!
^_~

M y s t e r ii G h o s t

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

Keikei Uchiha

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm
I don't like to post my real name so call me Keikei{KK} or Keik{Cake}. I love to read and write and make friends. My favorite color is pink. I like clothes that have designes as if two painters got in a paint fight. My favorite singer is Adam Young. I like to bake cakes and eat chocolate and chinese food. Espesially Wonton Soup. That's all I got to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 pm
            Hi, I'm Katie. I've been roleplaying for almost 5 years now, and I've been hacked twice. This is my 6th account on Gaia (fun, right?). You may have known me as Asoukyone, which was my longest account, but that got hacked on Tuesday.

My favorite color is red, I liked all animals (even snakes and spiders), and I love romance roleplays. I can play as either a guy or a girl, but somehow usually do a better job at playing the guy, even though I'm a girl. I don't mind being open with people about myself as long as others are open with me ^^

Sweet Devil Prince

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BubblieBunni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm
Hi im Lola im still a little new to Gaia so bear with me and I hope at least one of you will be awesome friendamies with me! 3nodding  
Welcome to the University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games