maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Yep`

Cool!
Do you know how to read and write in Chinese?
I don't know how, sadly emo
I only know how to speak Cantonese.

Well love, your not the only one.
I only know it verbally as well. So your not the only one. 4laugh

Yay! 4laugh
I hardly meet anyone who only knows it verbally emo

Exactly..and when they just talk about how they go to schooling to write..and they speak so fluenty.. ( Mandarin, Fuji, and Cantonese).. I feel so envious..okay, maybe not that envious but just..well missing out? x'D

But, I'm mostly good in Vietnamese..

Well... I hardly meet anyone that knows Chinese. I mean, everyone I meet only knows English.
If I actually met one of those people who are"fluent" with Chinese, I would feel soo different? I don't know how to explain the feeling xD

Oh, cool! How many languages do you know?

I only know three. ( I suck..)
Vietnamese, Cantonese and the language we are textually communicating with right now. c:
& Well, FOBS. You got to love em` right?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Yay! 4laugh

Exactly..and when they just talk about how they go to schooling to write..and they speak so fluenty.. ( Mandarin, Fuji, and Cantonese).. I feel so envious..okay, maybe not that envious but just..well missing out? x'D

Well... I hardly meet anyone that knows Chinese. I mean, everyone I meet only knows English.
If I actually met one of those people who are"fluent" with Chinese, I would feel soo different? I don't know how to explain the feeling xD

Vietnamese, Cantonese and the language we are textually communicating with right now. c:

I know only one. (You don't suck. I'm not considering my family....)
Oh, cool c: You know three languages! Awesome ~
What does FOBS stands for? O:  

maikaymon

Tutre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 pm
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Yay! 4laugh

..Honestly, I have a big family with all types of s**t going on. (Feuds)
So, we're not really connected. And it's like broken apart by languages. Like okay, one part knows Mandarin, Cantonese, Fuji,. Another part knows Khmer (Cambodian) and Thai. Some are also settling in Euro`..so~ I don't really know them. But, my side of the family is all about what current languages I know. < That's the complications of a mixed, big family..Lol..>

But anyways ! FOBS stand for Fresh off the Boat. Hence ..Immigration XD !

Honestly, my father got off that boat but he's adapted. < pft >
I just came in later.. I was a FOB for years.. ( truth!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

So, we're not really connected. And it's like broken apart by languages. Like okay, one part knows Mandarin, Cantonese, Fuji,. Another part knows Khmer (Cambodian) and Thai. Some are also settling in Euro`..so~ I don't really know them. But, my side of the family is all about what current languages I know. < That's the complications of a mixed, big family..Lol..>

I see D: That seems so confusing @ _@;
My family is big too, but they aren't scattered as much as your family is.
I only know my dad's side (my cousins). I don't know my mom's side (my cousins) because they're at Hong Kong, and I never left the US. I don't feel close to any of my cousins because the ones I know are like... WAY older than me. And the others, I never even met them. > <; But the main language my family usually speaks is Cantonese/English.

Oh, I see. xDD thanks for the "hence", made lots of sense xDD

Oh O: I was born in America. So I'm ABC. American born Chinese.
I always thought I was from Canton, but then I found out that I was actually from Guangzhou. It's just that I speak Cantonese sweatdrop  

maikaymon

Tutre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

I only know my dad's side (my cousins). I don't know my mom's side (my cousins) because they're at Hong Kong, and I never left the US. I don't feel close to any of my cousins because the ones I know are like... WAY older than me. And the others, I never even met them. > <; But the main language my family usually speaks is Cantonese/English.

I always thought I was from Canton, but then I found out that I was actually from Guangzhou. It's just that I speak Cantonese sweatdrop

Wait, I don't remember but where are you settling right now? Foreign country or USA? & well everyone has something wrong w/ their family xD

I just speak Cantonese ..b/c my dad's side
He's not that good in it like a professional but he knows it. He knows a bit of Mandarin too` c:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:40 pm
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Wait, I don't remember but where are you settling right now? Foreign country or USA? & well everyone has something wrong w/ their family xD

He's not that good in it like a professional but he knows it. He knows a bit of Mandarin too` c:

I'm in USA now. Where are you settling?
Well, YEAH, but most people I met, their cousins and them are always close :c I envy those people ~

I see O: I speak Cantonese because my parents speak it, it's their' main language. & my grandma only knows Cantonese, so I have to learn it.
So, Cantonese isn't your dad's main language? Cool! I always wanted to learn how to speak Mandarin, but I'm still currently learning English Dx
My dad use to know how to speak Mandarin, but now he forgot most of it.
Now, my dad only can listen to Mandarin. xD  

maikaymon

Tutre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Well, YEAH, but most people I met, their cousins and them are always close :c I envy those people ~

I see O: I speak Cantonese because my parents speak it, it's their' main language. & my grandma only knows Cantonese, so I have to learn it.
So, Cantonese isn't your dad's main language? Cool! I always wanted to learn how to speak Mandarin, but I'm still currently learning English Dx

Oh` I'm settling in NYC ^^
& most people in NY, their families are broken in so many ways...
( mine especially ) ..lol

But no ` My dad's speaks like..idk 4 languages? Khmer, Mandarin, Cantonese English..not sure if there's any more I don't know of. But he speaks the most languages out of the family. Your English isn't bad.
And I can only listen to Cantonese, apparently..I can speak a few phrases but that would get me dumbfounded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:08 pm
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

But no ` My dad's speaks like..idk 4 languages? Khmer, Mandarin, Cantonese English..not sure if there's any more I don't know of. But he speaks the most languages out of the family. Your English isn't bad.
And I can only listen to Cantonese, apparently..I can speak a few phrases but that would get me dumbfounded.

Sounds like NY family relationships are terrible gonk
Family relationships in my city is like great, except for my family.

Wow, that's cool how your dad knows 4 languages! I only know 2 (for now). I plan to improve my Spanish (I'm currently studying Spanish for requirements of education) and then, I'm going to learn Korean (if I can).
Thanks! xD My English is bad because my vocab, grammer and especially my writing sucks.
Aww D: Well at least you can listen to Cantonese! My sister speaks Cantonese, but when she speaks, a person who's fluent with Cantonese would lol at her because her speaking is just SO funny XD  

maikaymon

Tutre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:30 pm
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Wow, that's cool how your dad knows 4 languages! I only know 2 (for now). I plan to improve my Spanish (I'm currently studying Spanish for requirements of education) and then, I'm going to learn Korean (if I can).
Thanks! xD My English is bad because my vocab, grammer and especially my writing sucks.
Aww D: Well at least you can listen to Cantonese! My sister speaks Cantonese, but when she speaks, a person who's fluent with Cantonese would lol at her because her speaking is just SO funny XD

Seems like it.`
& Yeah, my dad shall be my dad. Lol..
I'm learning Spanish too ( It's boring)
I'd learn Korean honestly, but I'll need hella motivation [ I'm naturally very lazy]
I don't really make much effort usually.`
And, egh`..when you know too many languages..it tends to ******** up how you speak. Like, for example. I usually speak Vietnamese, so I have a slight accent. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Seems like it.`
I'd learn Korean honestly, but I'll need hella motivation [ I'm naturally very lazy]
And, egh`..when you know too many languages..it tends to ******** up how you speak. Like, for example. I usually speak Vietnamese, so I have a slight accent. xD

Spanish is boring D: But I rather learn Spanish than learning Japanese and French at my school.
Same here! When I start something, I tend to not finish it, and then I kind of wasted my time there > <;
Yeah. I have an English accent sometimes in my Cantonese xD  

maikaymon

Tutre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 pm
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre
maikaymon
Kiatre

Seems like it.`

Spanish is boring D: But I rather learn Spanish than learning Japanese and French at my school.
Same here! When I start something, I tend to not finish it, and then I kind of wasted my time there > <;
Yeah. I have an English accent sometimes in my Cantonese xD

Ah, I have the same issue xD
I would start something and promise that I'll finish in.
( Likely to never finish it or finish it when I remember of it )
& I see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 am

I is chinese~! And I know how to speak, write, and read canto (well not very good at the last two but still). >.<

NLTismyMusic

Hilarious Lover

¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas