Hello and welcome. I thank you for joining us here at the University of Role play and I can't wait to start role playing with you all. I am Escape My Panda Hugs and I'm just gonna post some stuff about me so you all can get to know me a bit before I actually start talking or role playing with you.

To start things off, my name is Alley. You can me either that or Escape. I am 13 years of age, my 14th birthday coming up this September! My birthday is on the 21st of September in the year 1996. I live in the US. Sadly though. I don't really wanna be here. I sort of enjoy this country, but I wanna go somewhere better. Somewhere like Japan! Speaking of Japan, I love love love the Japanese language and music. Really my music taste doesn't just stop with Japanese though. I enjoy many Asian bands. Some of my favorite at the moment being: G-Dragon. Super Junior. SNSD. 2NE1. An Cafe. LM.C. The GazettE. And many others. Some of my favorite songs are the moment, are: Butterfly. Heartbreaker. Fire. Gee. Run Devil Run. Super Girl. Sorry Sorry. Natsu Koi Natsu GAME. Marble-s. And Cassis. A lot of these songs are old, but I love them. I am also learning the Japanese language. It is very hard, but I'm excited about it.

I have two dogs and two cats. One female black lab and retriver mix named Angel. A full blooded boxer named Luke. A black cat named Blackie. I know, creative name right? And a very fat calico tiger mix looking cat named George. George is fat and mean, but I love him to death. I am a flute player and I don't enjoy it that much. I knida wish I would have done percusion. I just think it would be much more fun. I also play a little Bass guitar. I'm supposed to be learning sometime soon. My mom just has to get her butt in gear! My best friends in the whole wide world are: Shoka no sunrizau, Evil Epic Jedi Eskimo, and S n u g g l e The E m o. I love these people like family and I'd have to kill you if you hurt them. Lets see... My favorite colors are: Purple, Green, Blue, Red, Hot Pink, Black, Silver and white. I am fat. Well, I think I am. Not many people agree with me on that. I hate reading what so ever. Its the most boring thing I could ever do. I love my Xbox. I have an Xbox Live account. Add me if you want. Gamertag is Filly Fob. Don't ask about my gamertag cause I don't know how I cam up with it.

Um, I'm not very active. I do really like volleyball though. It's a lot of fun, but I hate running and stuff like that. I love spending time with my friends. Hell, that's about the only thing I want to do anymore really. Even though I've stated my best friends already, I'd have to go and say the my grandma has to be my bestiest friend of all time. She's always there for me and I don't know what I'd do with out her. My favorite cousin out of all my cousins has to either be my cousins Joe, Chelsi, Levi, Ben, or James. I'm not too sure. But those are my favorites. I'm single. I've never dated a person in my life. People just must think I'm ugly or something. Oh well, I don't care. I love writing and role playing. It's like the only thing I do. I only watch TV if it's something good. Usually that means either Naruto or Leverage. I don't really care for TV. Um, and that's about it I believe. So tell me if you want to know anything else about me. I'll gladly tell you any thing you want to know ^^