Ylisse
Seiko L Rose
Ylisse
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

i CAN BE CAREFUL WITH SCISSORS...
I WISH FOR A ARMADA OF DICKS
You get an armada of raisedpassion clones, all pointing at your crotch and laughing.

OH THEY MUST BE LAUGHING AT THE MIRROR I ATTACHED TO IT
I WISH FOR A FISH

You'll never become old and wise
User Image

You get a magikarp. It's completely useless and dies when you get mad and forget to feed it.

If you're not young and crazy =]
BUT BUT BUT SPLASH AND GARADOS sad
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WISH FOR SOMETHING AFTER YOU DESTROY ONE
I WISH FOR MORE TACO BELL

You'll never become old and wise
User Image

Sorry, I forgot that I had to wish for something! I'll do that this time.
Taco Bell is taken over by Walmart, and although it's everywhere, it tastes worse than anything you've ever had before and you hate it!
I wish that Halloween was EVERYDAY.

If you're not young and crazy =]
youre house is egged everyday because there is a national shortage on candy. I wish to have someone who can come over and ******** whenever I want  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:20 am
Ylisse

Sorry, I forgot that I had to wish for something! I'll do that this time.
half the time we forget to wish too and we've been playing this for years so don't feel bad.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 am
Seiko L Rose
youre house is egged everyday because there is a national shortage on candy. I wish to have someone who can come over and ******** whenever I want
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-shudders-

God that's gross.

Anyways, I wish that I didn't just see the image above in the context of "someone to come over to ******** whenever I want."

What has been seen cannot be unseen.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

-shudders-

God that's gross.

Anyways, I wish that I didn't just see the image above in the context of "someone to come over to ******** whenever I want."

you dont see it but he knocks on your door asking for candy... since its halloween every day
I wish that I didnt have such a big d**k!  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

-shudders-

God that's gross.

you dont see it but he knocks on your door asking for candy... since its halloween every day

Well...there goes your girls, as well as that one wish of someone going over to **** whenever they feel like it.

I wish for the world not to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:20 pm
Khangshu Shan
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose

-shudders-

God that's gross.

Well...there goes your girls, as well as that one wish of someone going over to **** whenever they feel like it.

I wish for the world not to end.

The world doesn't end but everything is suddenly 3 feet to the left, except for texas which is so far right that any movement is meaningless.

I wish i had some biscoff spread  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:32 am
serch18x2

The world doesn't end but everything is suddenly 3 feet to the left, except for texas which is so far right that any movement is meaningless.

I wish i had some biscoff spreadWhat the hell is biscoff bread? You get Broccoli Soup.

I wish..... with Xally in my life, what else could I wish for?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:07 am
raisedpassion
serch18x2

What the hell is biscoff bread? You get Broccoli Soup.

I would try to destroy that wish, but then I'd feel extremely mean. But jobs are jobs...and mine is to ruin this wish.

You and Xally happen to board a cruise ship called the Titanic II. While Titanic II is sailing, a large iceberg appears, and Titanic II crashes. Of course, none of you survived, and you guys went to the heavens, or the equivalent of that in your religion. Therefore, you are with Xally in your death now.

Crap, I feel evil. I wish I didn't feel evil.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 am
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
serch18x2

I would try to destroy that wish, but then I'd feel extremely mean. But jobs are jobs...and mine is to ruin this wish.

You and Xally happen to board a cruise ship called the Titanic II. While Titanic II is sailing, a large iceberg appears, and Titanic II crashes. Of course, none of you survived, and you guys went to the heavens, or the equivalent of that in your religion. Therefore, you are with Xally in your death now.

You try to do good deeds to rectify your wrongs, eventually becoming a national icon. Then allegations about sexual misconduct arrived and you're shot by some chick for no reason. Sucks to be you.

I wish people knew that biscoff spread is made of ******** cookies!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
serch18x2

Crap, I feel evil. I wish I didn't feel evil.What if Xally and I are already dead?

I wish for more McDonald's!  

raisedpassion
Captain

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
serch18x2

Ironically, some guy named his boat Titanic II and the day he went to sail it it sprung a leak and sank... or something... hang on... okay here we go got it. Link below if interested:
http://metro.co.uk/2011/06/06/mark-wilkinsons-titanic-ii-sinks-in-dorset-harbour-35105/
Also, there's some australian millionaire who's planning on building a complete replica of the Titanic, calling it the Titanic II and sailing it between Europe and the Americas on regular routes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:53 pm
raisedpassion
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
serch18x2

What if Xally and I are already dead?

It wouldn't be the first time you tried to tell me we were dead.

You get more McDonald's, but because it's fast food and it's made of terrible quality ingredients, you get the runs for the next 3 days.
I wish that Babyrawr would sleep better at night.  

Xallybaby

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 am
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
serch18x2

What if Xally and I are already dead?

It wouldn't be the first time you tried to tell me we were dead.

You get more McDonald's, but because it's fast food and it's made of terrible quality ingredients, you get the runs for the next 3 days.
I wish that Babyrawr would sleep better at night.BabyRAWR sleeps for 3 days straight which leads you to NO SLEEP FOR THREE DAYS because you are worrying too much.

(on the third day, babyRAWR wakes up, yawns, and wonder why mommy's eyes are so bloodshot.

I wish it wasn't so damned LATE already. (Hell, I'm still eating dinner)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 am
It gets later.

I wish you ******** would learn how quotes work.  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:02 pm
serch18x2
It gets later.

I wish you ******** would learn how quotes work.

What am I doing wrong serch? If we learned how quotes worked then we couldn't ruin your day.

I wish for a clean living room.  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces