• Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:50 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Owner name: Kathryn Dragonna
Lion's Name: Aphrodite
Lion's image: User Image
Name Meaning: Greek goddess of beauty
Personality:Aphrodite is a very happy and energetic lion. He is a bit of a snuggle bug with family and close friends. He cannot stand to see someone unhappy and will try very hard to cheer them up. With all his energy, he finds time to learn with great passion and not get sucked into obsession.

yes yes and more yes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 am
Owner name: Tygress Dream
Lion's Name: Dhavit
Lion's image: here
Name Meaning: white, pure
Personality: Calm, quiet, watchful and an overall soothing presence. Dhavit is a true albino and is most active at night. If he must be about during the day he wouldn't be alone and would wear a veil to protect his eyes. I can see him focusing his attention on tending the area around the Tree of Souls and Tree of Voices and working with acolytes. ((I'd love if he could be an existing member returning, and I'm hoping he has a successful seer roll to deepen his connection to the spirits))

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm
Tygress Dream
Owner name: Tygress Dream
Lion's Name: Dhavit
Lion's image: here
Name Meaning: white, pure
Personality: Calm, quiet, watchful and an overall soothing presence. Dhavit is a true albino and is most active at night. If he must be about during the day he wouldn't be alone and would wear a veil to protect his eyes. I can see him focusing his attention on tending the area around the Tree of Souls and Tree of Voices and working with acolytes. ((I'd love if he could be an existing member returning, and I'm hoping he has a successful seer roll to deepen his connection to the spirits))

Sounds like a plan. We are open to returning members! ^,,,^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Owner name: ~Kiana_Nala~
Lion's Name: Varali
Update: Her image and her rank. Now that she's fully grown she's an artisan. <3 Will probably update this later with her cert, when it arrives.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 pm
Owner name: Day Dreamer427
Lion's Name: Samhain
Lion's image:
User Image
Name Meaning: Its a time of final harvest before winter in paganism
Personality:He would be really into nature, a bit of a free spirit. A very optimistic cub growing up to be a very open-minded, adventerous lion. Samhain would be a bit curious and catious and try to help/ learn from his father and his siblings. He would have the older brother mentality especially with his sisters(if there are any). He would always try to enjoy the moment in the present and not dwell on the past. His secret obsession would be fruits, they would be a treat and not something he would indulge in (like chocolate) and i could see him later down in his life becoming a vegetarian.

[[He is a seer]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:49 pm
Day Dreamer427
Owner name: Day Dreamer427
Lion's Name: Samhain
Lion's image:
User Image
Name Meaning: Its a time of final harvest before winter in paganism
Personality:He would be really into nature, a bit of a free spirit. A very optimistic cub growing up to be a very open-minded, adventerous lion. Samhain would be a bit curious and catious and try to help/ learn from his father and his siblings. He would have the older brother mentality especially with his sisters(if there are any). He would always try to enjoy the moment in the present and not dwell on the past. His secret obsession would be fruits, they would be a treat and not something he would indulge in (like chocolate) and i could see him later down in his life becoming a vegetarian.

[[He is a seer]]

He is gladly accepted into the pride. We have several seers, one being a priestess owned by me; so if he every has anything of concern, it is known she has visions from time to time! <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm
Owner name: Shariea
Lion's Name: Bluu'leli
Lion's image: Here
Name Meaning:
Personality:
She loves the night and is at home the shadows of twilight having found that her dark fur is more easily concealed. She is rather sweet to those that she considers friends, and has been on a path to discover and finding herself. She is tired of the rogue life and would like to settle into a pride where she can be useful and loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 pm
Shariea
Name Meaning:
Personality:
She loves the night and is at home the shadows of twilight having found that her dark fur is more easily concealed. She is rather sweet to those that she considers friends, and has been on a path to discover and finding herself. She is tired of the rogue life and would like to settle into a pride where she can be useful and loved.

Accepted. ^.^ She will be coming into the pride at a very difficult time of their existence; so you will have to excuse the chaos. :3  

The Navi Pride

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:19 pm
The Navi Pride
Shariea
Name Meaning:
Personality:

Accepted. ^.^ She will be coming into the pride at a very difficult time of their existence; so you will have to excuse the chaos. :3[/quote

hehe, I'll pardon the dust. :3 Who would I speak to about arranging a joining rp?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 pm
Shariea
The Navi Pride
Shariea
Name Meaning:
Personality:

Accepted. ^.^ She will be coming into the pride at a very difficult time of their existence; so you will have to excuse the chaos. :3[/quote

hehe, I'll pardon the dust. :3 Who would I speak to about arranging a joining rp?

Anyone with a member can do it or i can start one either tonight or tomorrow sometime.. .maybe monday. xD

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Owner name: magnadearel
Lion's Name: Pallas
Name Meaning: 'Maiden' in Greek Mythology
Personality:Strong willed and independent, but mild mannered.
(Been meaning to do this for a very long time. >.<)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:59 pm
magnadearel
Owner name: magnadearel
Lion's Name: Pallas
Name Meaning: 'Maiden' in Greek Mythology
Personality:Strong willed and independent, but mild mannered.
(Been meaning to do this for a very long time. >.<)

Accepted! :3 Go ahead and find someone to do a JRP with... I'd offer but I am being terribly slow at it ;C  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 am
Owner name: Princess_Feylin
Lion's Name: Txuratan
Update: Txur will be leaving the pride to search for his mother, but he will not be returning.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm
Princess_Feylin
Owner name: Princess_Feylin
Lion's Name: Txuratan
Update: Txur will be leaving the pride to search for his mother, but he will not be returning.

Okay! May his travels be safe and bold!  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm
Owner name: cajanic
Lion's Name: Iluka
Lion's image: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/septmmc9.png
Name Meaning: Don't remember, sorry.
Personality: Gentle and kind, always looking to make others feel better if need be. Smart, though, and willing to con people who attempt to con her, if only to teach her a lesson. She is not someone to fear, but not someone to mess with, either.

Split Personality

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces