Submit

Should Gaia be shut down?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MahsaPiishii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am
Dusk Stardust
I sort of hope Gaia gets shut down or something, but I know it never will.
All the cybering and online sex that's going on... I actually referred my sister to this site before I knew this s**t was going on! I wish I never did; now I've got to worry about what she's seeing or doing here.
Despite the age limit, there are 10-12 year olds, even younger on here, doing that crap. It happens in Towns, Rally, PMs, just about everything, and the sad part is that there isn't much Gaia can do to stop it.
Even if they get banned or something because of cybering or whatever, they'll probably go to another site like IMVU or MSN to do it. It makes me sick.
If Gaia gets shut down, that makes one less hub for Internet sex, but it won't even come close to fixing the problem.

In a way I agree with you but I really dont want gaia to be shut down because if you look past all that it is fun place to meet new people.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am
Dr Horrible91
Though I love gaia it's a virus magnet, if anything, it needs to be cleaned up. Seriously its upsetting cause I love my gaia, I can run away, razz

True Gaia should get a complete overhaul and be cleaned up and start fresh kinda thing and have more stricter rules like on other games like roliana.

MahsaPiishii

Kabayaki

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:32 am
That One Nazi
Dusk Stardust
I sort of hope Gaia gets shut down or something, but I know it never will.
All the cybering and online sex that's going on... I actually referred my sister to this site before I knew this s**t was going on! I wish I never did; now I've got to worry about what she's seeing or doing here.
Despite the age limit, there are 10-12 year olds, even younger on here, doing that crap. It happens in Towns, Rally, PMs, just about everything, and the sad part is that there isn't much Gaia can do to stop it.
Even if they get banned or something because of cybering or whatever, they'll probably go to another site like IMVU or MSN to do it. It makes me sick.
If Gaia gets shut down, that makes one less hub for Internet sex, but it won't even come close to fixing the problem.

Its called being a stupid ******** 12 Year-old ******** who can't think for their shitty life they have.
neutral

Nope. That's 10 year olds. I know crap loads of 12 year olds and they act real mature. I'm serious, I'm just trying to tell you this so my younger friends don't look bad.....All those noobs who cyber are 7 years to 10 years old. I heard them talking ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm
it shouldnt be shut down.like,if parents dont want their kids on it then maybe they should block the site.i know that alot of kids who are under 13 are on and s**t,but seriously,if they dont want their kids on it then they shouldnt let them on it.parents should really watch what their kids are on and if they dont like the site they r on then they shouldnt let them on.alot of parenets acually make a gaia and watch what their kids are doing.my mom monitors me to see what im doing.so why cant other parents.most parents now-a-days dont care what their kids are doing.so really its the parents fault the kids are on gaia because they dont watch them good enough.

Okuyasu Nijimura

Greedy Kitten

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
GAIA FOREVER!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers